The MCU is killing it!

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Not gonna go all fanboy, but Spiderman: Homecoming is a fun movie for both fans of the franchise and casual movie goers.

I especially loved the Vulture theme. Totally badass.

The Thor: Ragnarok original music already released is also super cool.

Can't wait for Wonder Woman later this month, then Thor, then Justice League, then Star Wars Ep.9.
When did my generation get to control all the hottest movies hitting the market now? Geez!

WW was pretty kick ass. I liked mostly, like Captain America it took place in the past so I truly got to be engrossed. Besides that Gal projects well on the big screen!

Wonder Woman was AWESOME!!!! Looking forward to seeing Thor: Ragnarok later this year.

It's a great time to be a comic book fan, even just a casual one. :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I prefer watching all this stuff at home......so I do. WW was really good and so was SM

Reactions: Sudsy

Best superhero theme ever!

I was totally surprised with Wonder Woman. I was not to excited about this DC movie judging with how DC movies have been doing since the whole Nolan Batman series. The movies have failed to keep my attention and do not find them entertaining and I was skeptical about this one and decided to skip until it came out on DVD or found a Rip. BOY was I wrong, the movie was great and made me a believer once again.

I was totally surprised with Wonder Woman. I was not to excited about this DC movie judging with how DC movies have been doing since the whole Nolan Batman series. The movies have failed to keep my attention and do not find them entertaining and I was skeptical about this one and decided to skip until it came out on DVD or found a Rip. BOY was I wrong, the movie was great and made me a believer once again.

I hope they can sustain it with Justice League. Of all the DCEU films so far, Only WW was worth seeing in the theaters. MoS, BvS, SS were all kinda meh, BvS esp (though the Ultimate Edition did fix it a little)

Not sure about the other upcoming DC ones too....AquaMan? I seem to remember he was the butt of all the jokes in the Robot Chicken DC special. ;)