walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min for 27,000 yen

Type/Location:
shop

Language Notes:
japanese, minimal english

Details of the Encounter:
So its the day before I fly out and I am bound and determined to have that soapland experience that I've dreamed about for years go smoothly. After all, the first time was just a fluke, right? It can only go uphill from here on out after all, right?:unsure:

I'm rested and recovered from my bad day last time, I've checked that Mr. Happy is able and willing. I mean, I even prayed to a Fox deity's shrine earlier for good luck. It can't possibly go wrong this time.....:(

Yeah, you can probably guess from the title where this one is going. :bigtears:

So back to the soapland district. After being sucked into a few of the others and learning that while they make let you in as a foreigner, Japanese descent or not, if you're not born and living in Japan, Its gaijin markup time. Apparently they're indexing for some kind of super inflation now or maybe its just to see how much they can get away with, but they were quoting me anywhere from 80,000 yen for 60 min to 40,000 for 70 min so 200-400% markup.

So I finally said screw this, go with the one who didn't try to rape my wallet and was at least up front with me.

New front man, younger guy this time. Let him know I was a second visit, given 2 choices. Picked the bustier one first, but warned by the new guy that she was apparently very wide around the waist so went with the shop girl instead, Miyoshi. Was warned twice by the tencho that no refund after paying even if I didn't like the girl. I assured him I knew the rules, but was wondering why he was so afraid that I'd reject her.

When I meet her it takes me a minute to figure out why. She's pretty cute, standard photoshop to brush up her looks and figure on the website, but nothing I wasn't expecting. Then she turns slightly and I make the connection as to why he was adamant about no refunds.

She has a tattoo of a rose on her right arm. And when she undresses, a bigger tattoo of a dragon on her lower back. Not a turn off to me, but surprising. She later explained that she'd gotten slashed along her other arm and hit by another man because of those tattoos.

Perky breasts, puffy nipples, a little bit of tummy sticking out a little, trimmed pubes. I think to myself, I can work with this....her face is cute and her figure is nice....

Heck, I even got her card at the start and she liked the chocolates I'd brought over from my home state.

We start off promisingly enough, some LFK, when she starts to switch to my nipples I tell her it tickles and she stops, then comes a BBJ which becomes a 69 and I quickly discover that despite her pussy's normal outer lips, her entrance is actually very low and small. So small that when I fingered her, I swear I was brushing against the outer lips of her cervix not even 3 inches in. I was very careful when checking it out, but she didn't voice any complaints about it. I managed to get 2 fingers inside at once, but that was it. I went back to 1 finger in, one finger trying to rub her clit (which is a royal son of a bitch to find and keep on target when you're as nearsighted as I am) while she gave me a flickering BJ and it seemed that while a bad day threatened, this time I would overcome!

And then she stopped to find a condom to put on me....and the first premonition of disaster began.

She went to CBJ and it was just not working, so I tried 69 for more stimulus while she lotioned my condom to make it easier to HJ while she stimulated the head. This unfortunately only ended up with a lotioned condom that had to be changed because it started slipping off. But finally after great oral effort on her part, it was time to seal the deal! :)

And as she lined up for an insertion....I couldn't get inside her.:banghead:

She was so small and her entrance location so far down that it kept missing.

Worse, because we were starting with her on top, the first miss resulted in her accidentally bending my pole as she sat down. Painful, but still bearable...or so I thought.

So we tried again.

And again.

And a third time which was almost looking good as I was rubbing against her spot to enter....and then the spot where I was bent starts throbbing and I'm shooting into the rubber without an orgasm.

After that, well it was like a worse version of the bad day. She went back to BBJ, but 20 minutes of effort only resulted in the dead staying dead. I did my best to finger her and oral, but due to a difference in our relative heights, I had to abandon my oral efforts due to neck pains from keeping it bent in position. We tried oil and mat play, sumata, body wash, but it was all for naught. Finally gave up with 10 minutes on the clock. Got dressed and chatted a little. She had ordered drinks earlier which arrived (iced coffee for her, ice water for me). I apologized profusely for my bad day here and tried to reassure her that it was not due to her, but me.

I asked about her tattoos and found out about the scars on her other arm.

And then time was up. At least they were nice enough to drop me off at the station this time.....

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'm turning in my man card for a fail card. The shop is honest and the girls nice, but both times its just gone horribly wrong on my part.

After being sucked into a few of the others and learning that while they make let you in as a foreigner, Japanese descent or not, if you're not born and living in Japan, Its gaijin markup time. Apparently they're indexing for some kind of super inflation now or maybe its just to see how much they can get away with, but they were quoting me anywhere from 80,000 yen for 60 min to 40,000 for 70 min so 200-400% markup.
This sounds like you where given the "Chinese treatment" where they mark up prices because either they think you are stupid/rich enough to pay it or they want you gone.
I'd like to know which shop would claim to charge 80k for 60 minutes.
The most you should be paying above regular Japanese customer price is 10k yen, and possibly nomination fees.
The shop you chose is part of a group which has rather bad string of reviews in the past, not sure why you chose them but you seem satisfied on their end at least.

Sorry to hear about that - Prima Donna doesn't have the most stellar of reputations, and this would appear to point to why.

I sincerely hope that your unit heals and isn't seriously damaged.

Gotta wonder why a woman with a tiny pussy would have such a job to begin with.