Guest viewing is limited

The Most Wasted You've Been

Some of these girls in Sweden or Russia defy the law of physics...
I had a fun night with two Russian girls in Paris, in their early twenties, close to 50 kgs, coming from wealthy families, who challenged me and a friend (more like 80 something kilos, late thirties then) in a drinking contest.
We got humiliated... Blackout, sick... And these two girls still walking straight. Damned.
I avoided the trap when earlier this year @Emma-Emerio challenged me. I guess it's wise to know it's own limit... You have to accept that you can have a lower tolerance than a young lady.

I guess you are smart enough then to not enter into drinking competitions ;)
Unless of course the goal is to lose, which can be valid at times too :D

I'm not playing drinking games with Janx spirits nor is my name Ford Prefect. :LOL:

One of the advantages in Japan if you go out with Japanese. You can almost be certain that you are the one with the higher tolerance :p
That's usually true. I never really felt seriously challenged by local ladies on that field.
This being said, some highly trained Ojisan may compete at international level. Many Japanese senior sales people developed some high tolerance at the expense of their liver, but for the sake of their business.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
A few months back I had too much whiskey during some drunken karaoke with some new Japanese friends, during one domestic vacation...I woke up in my hotel fully clothed nothing missing. I learned from that one.

A few months back I had too much whiskey during some drunken karaoke with some new Japanese friends, during one domestic vacation...I woke up in my hotel fully clothed nothing missing. I learned from that one.

I hope the lesson you took from that is that's always better to strip down to your underwear when you go to karaoke. That way you don't wrinkle your suit by sleeping on it.

I hope the lesson you took from that is that's always better to strip down to your underwear when you go to karaoke. That way you don't wrinkle your suit by sleeping on it.

Wasn't in a suit, haha. Lesson was to hold a limit...no incident since.

you loose against some russian girls???
its not a contest at all, but please....

you loose against some russian girls???
its not a contest at all, but please....
I've meet number of females who are monster drinkers, why you hating? Jealous because he got to drink with Russian girls? A Russian infant can probably drink more than you! CYKA BLYAT!!!!

lol yeah, whatever... hope you enjoyed the company...
no hate here btw...

Anyway those Swedes will drink sweet vodka which is for people who can't stomach real booze :cool:.
What is sweet vodka? Any examples? Is it like a flavored vodka?
Swedes drink mostly beer in bars, and also wine and whiskey at home or house parties. Really boring if you don't like any of those things.

BTW, I'm a huge Simpsons fan but I cannot remember which episode your avatar is from.

Hello again,

Although Homer first dons a Rastafarian hat in Homerpalooza, I believe I was incorrect in crediting my avatar to this episode. In the episode, Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo, Homer goes on a cheap vacation with his family after losing vacation funds in a cyber robbery at the local Internet cafe. He learns that cheap vacations are possible by showing up at the airport and using any available seat. He wears the Rastafarian hat from Homerpalooza, hoping to go to Jamaica, but instead, the seats are for Tokyo. The avatar appears at about minute 7:05.

http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v16570817107

Reactions: Jbagz
Hello again,

Although Homer first dons a Rastafarian hat in Homerpalooza, I believe I was incorrect in crediting my avatar to this episode. In the episode, Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo, Homer goes on a cheap vacation with his family after losing vacation funds in a cyber robbery at the local Internet cafe. He learns that cheap vacations are possible by showing up at the airport and using any available seat. He wears the Rastafarian hat from Homerpalooza, hoping to go to Jamaica, but instead, the seats are for Tokyo. The avatar appears at about minute 7:05.

http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v16570817107

When I saw your avatar, I thought that was the obscure reference behind the "one love": that you meant to go elsewhere but life ended up putting you in Tokyo.
Well, you can use that from now on ;)

(for those of you that can't see the russian site, use this link:
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Simpsons-Season-10/Episode-023?id=457
)

What is sweet vodka? Any examples? Is it like a flavored vodka?

Any vodka that has added sugar is considered to be sweet. Flavoured ones are not even counted as vodka but more like sweet drinks for children. Adding anything, including water, to the vodka is blasphemy and punishable by ridicule and contempt.

Real vodka is distilled from potatoes and drank room temperature preferably straight from the bottle. And if you have to make a face when taking a gulp you better switch back to milk. :D