The "nihongo ojouzu desune" with providers: "fela umaine"

SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm sure when most people meet a provider for the first time, they tell her how pretty she is, your nihongo probably gets ojouzu'd, and she asks you how long you're going to stay in Japan/how long you've been in Japan. Maybe it's just me, but I'm realizing that with pretty much every encounter I have with a provider, I end up telling her that her BJ technique is good during the first 5 seconds of it. But then later on, I end up asking her to adjust, usually because of teeth. There are even times where it ends up being so bad that I end up finishing with sumata (usually from health providers).

And that got me thinking... me telling them that their BJ technique being good when I've barely experienced it is actually just another way of saying nihongo ojouzu desune. There are obviously some I've met where it's actually amazing and it's completely truthful, but they don't make up the majority, so it really feels like an empty compliment in retrospect. Surely I'm not the only one that does this, right? At the very least, I hope it helps set a good mood for the play

Yeah, that’s a compliment I personally wouldn’t take too seriously as well. I’m sure it feels great for the first few minutes, lol.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Yeah, that’s a compliment I personally wouldn’t take too seriously as well. I’m sure it feels great for the first few minutes, lol.
Yes, good even with the teeth acting as a nice accent until I come to the slow realization that if I don't say something, my dick will be rubbed raw from them

Reactions: Alice
I was just letting her go at it "omakase" style. I think she got frustrated after a while and I got the jackhammer hj to the finish.
Once I was out and walking about, the slight friction of walking gave me stinging pp.

I'd have preferred the toothy bj and will probably speak up in the future. Or avoid times when she's on roster.

But it's amusing how that's pretty much every conversation begins, intros to nihongo jouzu.

Reactions: SealedTears
But it's amusing how that's pretty much every conversation begins, intros to nihongo jouzu.
Unless you get to native level and can pretend to be Japanese, it never ends

I get asked if I live here/here for work. I say I'm on vacation. It then turns to if I have a Japanese girlfriend/parent to practice with

Last edited:
Being an American of Japanese descent, I rarely get complimented on Japanese. I speak good enough to where someone might think I’m native, but maybe from the countryside.

I remember one lady told me she just thought I was slow mentally when she first met me 😳

On the flip side, when I speak English is when the compliments start to flow 😆

I rarely get nihongo jouzu’d, wherein I usually reply “いや、日本語で一語でも言えないです。” to be an annoying dick.

But as per your original post, I can also safely say I rarely get toothy BJs as I tell girls to not even try to get it in their mouth and treat it like a chocolate lollipop. One of the best BJs I’ve gotten came from a girl who was textbook HJing me while teasing my glans with her lips and tongue.

I get “え? 外国人?日本人じゃない?"
Or somewhere along the lines recently
At least it feels better then getting jouzued 🤷‍♂️

I don't compliment too much as I'm more on the giving than receiving side during sessions. I will compliment a lady's strong ab muscles which I tend to notice when she goes champion cowgirl style. Getting hard just thinking about those times.