Not open for further replies.

requiemmorrow

The Beloved Face Painter
Contributor License
Reaction score
1678540480858.png

Notes:
  • Unconfirmed.
    This means that I either called the shop and/or found details indicating the likelihood that foreigners are allowed/banned. I would like to keep these shops "unconfirmed" until a decent number of attempts to enter and call the shop have been made.

• ❌ no good, or Confirmed.
    This means that I or a TAG member was given service OR was immediately refuted at the doorstep. I am a brown man, so race/nationality does matter when attempting to get into soaplands and it is highly possible that I was refuted for my skin color or ethnicity. I will try to provide more information here based on reviews by other members. Please be aware that depending on your nationality, you may be refuted service even if the soapland is a confirmed YES. inasmuch, you may be provided service even if it is a confirmed NO. These are guidelines, not guarantees.

• ⚠️Warning.
    This means that entry is possible, but a certain specific condition that requires research and or difficult-to-access information is necessary in order to gain access to the shop. This can include Hime nominations and/or unique access privileges granted due to nationality or preference by the staff.

• Group
    In this column, I have listed the soap group the shop belongs to, should they have one. This is to keep track and predict likelihood of getting service. So far, any soaplands in Kawasaki that are distinctly displayed as part of a group show a lack of affinity to foreigners. This however, also does not mean that "unspecified" shops are unaffiliated, nor does this mean that absolutely no group affiliated soap will allow/refute you at the door.

• Options
    For your convenience, I have included options that I have either taken advantage of or are indicated on the website and/or CityHeaven.

• Cost (Time)
    This is the baseline cost for service for a certain number of minutes. For example, ¥15,000(60) means the cost is 15,000 yen for 60 minutes. If a 1 and/or a 2 is indicated, this means that the cost you see is not what is listed on the website, but the cost when including the nomination and service fee the girl is paid to rotate on your groin. These price changes are more likely at luxury soaplands. As is advised on the Yoshiwara Soapland Thread, consider taking a few extra 10k bills with you when heading to the shop so that you aren't scrambling to an ATM mid-transaction (and even worse, potentially missing the girl as a result.)

Bath fees are not listed on this to make cost expectations more honest. If the price listed on the shop page is significantly lower than what is on this chart, it is because the companion fee is not included and might be quite the surprise when you show up and realize you are likely paying three to four times than what you expected. While prices listed are usually accurate there are all sorts of secret charges or antics shops may pull when you pay, so it is your responsibility to confirm costs prior to booking an appointment.

• Update
    This is the last time the target soapland was checked for entrance. If a significant amount of time has passed, information here could be incorrect, so please be advised.

The original Yoshiwara Soapland Resource thread: Click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.