The option to bookmark threads

RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know it was always well hidden, but now I completely struggle to find it, at least on my smartphone. Was that removed from TAG or am I just especially stupid today? ;)

It was removed. It wasn't mentioned on the last maintenance notes because it was rarely, if ever used.

I ran a query to look at Bookmarks in use and I believe it was less than 20.

If you feel that it was a valuable tool, please let us know and we will consider turning it back on.

I miss my bookmarks! specifically the one for the "LH review" thread. maybe the thread can be stickied instead?

It was removed. It wasn't mentioned on the last maintenance notes because it was rarely, if ever used.

I ran a query to look at Bookmarks in use and I believe it was less than 20.

If you feel that it was a valuable tool, please let us know and we will consider turning it back on.
Bring it back!!!!!!

bring it back ... don't take it away from me ... because you don't know what it means to me.

love of my life ...

(couldn't help myself)

Well, I would actually be happy to get it back too ;)

But I'm glad my eyes haven't gone that bad :D

Since it has always been kinda hidden, I guess it could be a reason for not being used much. I think I only stumbled over it caused I wondered how to create a bookmark in the first place, if I can put one in a post ;)

I am new here and absolutely not active but already want these bookmarks, please!

Well, I would actually be happy to get it back too ;)

But I'm glad my eyes haven't gone that bad :D

Since it has always been kinda hidden, I guess it could be a reason for not being used much. I think I only stumbled over it caused I wondered how to create a bookmark in the first place, if I can put one in a post ;)

I'm going to modify it a bit and make it more obvious to people.

I am new here and absolutely not active but already want these bookmarks, please!

Sure, it will be back soon.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was going to say I didn't know we even had the feature. Making it more prominent may make it more useful to people. I'll give feedback once you turn it back on.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was going to say I didn't know we even had the feature. Making it more prominent may make it more useful to people. I'll give feedback once you turn it back on.
Thanks. ;) I'll post a note about it too, that may help.

Reactions: impish