The Pilgrimage Begins!

itsudan

(⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking these forums on and off for a couple years now. I've been to Japan 5 times but never partook in this side of the culture. The posts have definitely helped work up my courage so I'm going on a solo trip this month and planning to change that!

I've only got a few free days where I can let loose, so I'm planning on really taking advantage of it. So far I've got planned;
1. Kaede @ Hisyo
2. Kaoru @ Y-Shirt (feel like it's a right of passage at this point)

Planning on trying to get
Asami @ Hisyo
Alice @ Club 39 (another right of passage)

I know the forum doesn't really do many recommendations but I figured I'd ask anyways. I'm looking for a serious S-type service. Not that I like getting dom'ed but I want some intense S on S play! I read the reviews for Yumeji @ EXE and it seemed perfect but I don't think they will accept me this late/without nihongo. Kaoru seems like the next best thing (I asked her for more S play so will report back).

For reference I'm Asian 26M 175cm. I only know really basic nihongo phrases, so I've been looking at girls that can book through LINE/Twitter.

I read the reviews of Asami on CityHeaven and hoping I can get in with her but the popularity is tough. I help off booking her for Kaede (more my type in the looks department but might not be a good match in the play style) and am starting to have regrets.

Not sure if I can plug my twitter, but I'm compiling a list of most of the providers that accept foreigners at some popular Yoshiwara soaps. Might save folks the trouble of going through diaries and messaging blindly.

Kaoru seems like the next best thing (I asked her for more S play so will report back).

Not sure if I can plug my twitter, but I'm compiling a list of most of the providers that accept foreigners at some popular Yoshiwara soaps. Might save folks the trouble of going through diaries and messaging blindly.
Yes, please do! That sounds like a nice change of pace from all of the other Kaoru reports.

PM me your Twitter, I'm curious.

Welcome!

For Yumeiji, Japanese knowledge is required and she's quite popular (pretty much fully booked out for next month)

Hope you have a good time and don't forget to leave some reviews!

Welcome and good luck!

Glad to see you added some other talent than the usual suspects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
I just hope you're not messaging them yourself unless you plan on meeting them and not bothering them. If anything, anything on this site would suggest that they're open to foreigners to some degree

Welcome!

For Yumeiji, Japanese knowledge is required and she's quite popular (pretty much fully booked out for next month)

Hope you have a good time and don't forget to leave some reviews!
Thanks for the advice on Yumeji. That's what I thought/was worried about. I guess that's motivation to learn nihongo for next time.

Welcome and good luck!

Glad to see you added some other talent than the usual suspects.
Thanks! Hopefully I will last 4 days straight without turning into a raisin!

I just hope you're not messaging them yourself unless you plan on meeting them and not bothering them. If anything, anything on this site would suggest that they're open to foreigners to some degree

I message the girls if there is no obvious indication they accept foreigners (reviews on this site/twitter or CH comments). I did my research (messaging) a couple months ago and was fully clear that it was an inquiry only for potentially February. So far I've gotten warm replies but you're right it could be annoying which is why I wanted to share my twitter! (Now linked to my profile)

I'm compiling a list of most of the providers that accept foreigners at some popular Yoshiwara soaps.
just curious, are you utilizing twitter list feature or just do it manually? I did made one list through twitter feature but can't share it here since I set it private to avoid providers get notified when they added to the list. I imagine it would be awkward if they wake up and see twitter notification of someone added them to "Foreigners OK" list :ROFLMAO:

just curious, are you utilizing twitter list feature or just do it manually? I did made one list through twitter feature but can't share it here since I set it private to avoid providers get notified when they added to the list. I imagine it would be awkward if they wake up and see twitter notification of someone added them to "Foreigners OK" list :ROFLMAO:
If anything that's a great warning because I bet someone else out there was probably going to do that unknowingly 🤣

Reactions: SevenStars
Right now I exclusively follow girls that are foreigner friendly so they don't get notified! I'm also wondering if there's a less conspicuous way of doing it (likely not)

so if I have private list, and accidentally make it public will all of them get notifications?

if not then the tedious approach is to make it private when adding.

GOK can be a good name.
GOKENGO gaijin ok english only.

but yeah they will see the pattern

so if I have private list, and accidentally make it public will all of them get notifications?

if not then the tedious approach is to make it private when adding.

GOK can be a good name.
GOKENGO gaijin ok english only.

but yeah they will see the pattern
I've never tried but doubt it will work retroactively, but if they're familiar / using list themselves sooner or later they will know by clicking "Lists you're on" menu.
Maybe using name like FAVORITE or something similar will make them happy and see you as a potential customer? :unsure: otherwise I can imagine they will flag your account for being creepy and might not get good response when you make hime reservation.
So yeah safest way for now is just adding them to private list.

I've never tried but doubt it will work retroactively, but if they're familiar / using list themselves sooner or later they will know by clicking "Lists you're on" menu.
Maybe using name like FAVORITE or something similar will make them happy and see you as a potential customer? :unsure: otherwise I can imagine they will flag your account for being creepy and might not get good response when you make hime reservation.
So yeah safest way for now is just adding them to private list.
could be overthinking this.

many providers actually advertise themselves as gaijin friendly on their profile. for example thishttps://twitter.com/Nchan__A
other approach might be have separate twitter and follow gaijin friendly providers and english ok providers. other people can check the " following"

could be overthinking this.

many providers actually advertise themselves as gaijin friendly on their profile. for example thishttps://twitter.com/Nchan__A
other approach might be have separate twitter and follow gaijin friendly providers and english ok providers. other people can check the " following"
yeah lol you're right, I overthought it too much. I think the best part of list feature is you don't have to follow them to add them to your list, this and set to private maybe useful if you prefer to be totally under the radar, although I don't see any benefit if you want to make reservation via twitter DM later.

Did you end up going to Hisyo to see Asami or Kaede ? If yes, how were they ? I'm also torn between the 2, mostly Asami but I don't find any review of them here

I'm just bummed out that this guy made a list of gaijin ok providers, but never made any reviews

Very unlikely OP saw Asami, if you’re not part of her FC or have connections with her assistant Sabu-chan - you’re not getting in.

Good for you man, hope you enjoyed. May I ask you just real quick which one you enjoyed the most, also with Alice from club39 ? I'm going to Tokyo in 2 weeks and they all seem to have some spots left but I can also chose knew souvenirs are ruining me 😂

Asami>Kaoru>Kaede.

I'd be surprised if Asami-san actually had space left. I had to reach out 2 months in advance, and within 4 hours of her posting her schedule to secure my 2nd choice spot.

I didn't have a chance to visit Alice but her and Kaoru would be my first choice.

Very unlikely OP saw Asami, if you’re not part of her FC or have connections with her assistant Sabu-chan - you’re not getting in.
Can confirm it was a nightmare to get a reservation. Maybe next time I'm going to torture myself to try to get with Tsubomi, or Honoka 😂

Well, no review it didn't happen.
Reviews submitted so it will have happened soon!

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Can confirm it was a nightmare to get a reservation. Maybe next time I'm going to torture myself to try to get with Tsubomi, or Honoka 😂
Can you explain the process for getting the reservation? I can't tell if the nightmare is from planning out 2 months ahead or it was a process with the reservation itself

Can you explain the process for getting the reservation? I can't tell if the nightmare is from planning out 2 months ahead or it was a process with the reservation itself
Sorry I should have clarified. Personally it was a huge pain trying to figure out exactly when (date but especially time) I would be in Tokyo, available, and Asami-san was available. Originally I was looking at visiting end of Jan but I messaged 10hrs after she released her January schedule and all three of my options were taken. She's also so popular that replies aren't very quick so there's a lot of luck on what message gets opened first. Luckily Kaede-san was much more available and I was able to shuffle things around for an early February visit. Even then I checked pretty much every day for her schedule and sent a message as soon as it was released. I guess I got lucky and made it in her schedule but it sucks because I passed on alot of other girls that I was interested in. I didn't even bother messaging them because of I got in with Asami I would have cancelled and that could ruin things for others.

TLDR; The reservation process itself is pretty standard. It's the luck and timing and potentially missing out on another girl that sucked.

I was looking at visiting end of Jan but I messaged 10hrs after she released her January schedule and all three of my options were taken. She's also so popular that replies aren't very quick so there's a lot of luck on what message gets opened first.
It definitely would be a lot easier to coordinate a date if Asami updated which slots were taken up every few days or so like a lot of other girls that post a month's schedule

I guess I got lucky and made it in her schedule but it sucks because I passed on alot of other girls that I was interested in.
Is this a money issue or a timing issue?