¥3,000 base fee + ¥3,000 nomination fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Please note that with all my reviews all communications with staff and providers is exclusively in Japanese unless otherwise stated. Nonetheless, this pink salon is consistently reviewed on TAG and also gains the attention of foreigners visiting from all over the world, so in the case of terrible luck that you are denied at the door rest assured this pink salon is the McDonald's of fuzoku:

1707230409823.png

(I wouldn't count on any "wraps" at this joint, though―if you get my meaning.)

About the Shop

Since the time of the Joumon Period, Japanese men realized that if they put their dicks inside of women's mouths and had them sucked on, they could shoot their baby-making fluids inside said mouths and avoid making women pregnant. Indeed...one could argue that Pink Salons are the first line of defense against the worst STD of all: Children.

Well okay perhaps children aren't THAT bad; but having them with someone you are paying to please you certainly is. Thus leading to one of the most important things about this shop: The loudest rule in the playbook besides Sayaka's sucking sounds is that Jan Jan is BLOWJOBS ONLY.

Or for those who love the meme:

1707230744664.png
Aragorn gets it—and so should you! Respect the rules and keep the place
1707231424187.png
open to all of us so we can get that quick nut off in the middle of our work shifts.

For the record, though, time has been really unkind to this shop. The entrance is ensconced in a red building at the end of a dismal looking street, where at certain times of the night a litany of middle aged men and cute girls stand around smoking and complaining about the weather. They also watch you very carefully, as if they know you are going to trip into that sloppy stairwell next to the deceptive ジャンジャン sign that you'd almost mistake for the advertisement of some sort of yakiniku or okonomiyaki restaurant or some shit.

Then, once you have finished said walk of shame and descended into Fellatio Hell, a dimly glowing yellow light at the base greets you along with a glass door that looks like it hasn't been cleaned since World War II. You open the door, to then face a musk of sweet, shit, tobacco, and semen, as if all the billions of loads unleashed inside the shop were processed and bottled like seminal-tobacconist wine to be sold to the rumored lizard people of Napa Valley as an aphrodisiac prior to execution of their adversaries in the style of Elizabeth Báthory.

It is one of the worst smells I have ever encountered in my entire life, but believe me when I say that for the price your are paying the grit that is gained you will become a man of culture unmatched and unfazed. A boon of sexual energy to be envied until your dying days.

...or you could just be desperate enough for an unimaginably great blowjob from the legendary Miyako.

Why the Cheap Cost?

One of the most amazing things about Jan Jan is that it has been around a long time. One of the most worrisome things about Jan Jan is that it's quite likely some of the original staff of the joint are still working there.

While I continue to make terrible jokes about this, it is in a sense a brilliant gamble by a somewhat stone-faced old tencho who offers a cheap price for sexual satisfaction at the steeper cost of provider youth. Some ladies can be as young as late 20s, but many of them are in their 50s and 60s, with one I dare even say is in her 70s.

The fact is that they have all been working together so long that they know everything about each other and at this point care for and look out for each other. A few years ago I got one of the worst BJs from a woman, Kaede. It was so bad, she smelled horrible, and she literally started to fall asleep with my cock in her mouth, so I offered to call it quits and leave early. The tencho sees what's going on as I get dressed rather early, then literally at the moment shouts at her to wake up and tells her she's done and to go home. She started to fight with him, and my unsatisfied penis became a subject of dilemma between a working woman and her boss; awkward as it was I was certain she got fired as I didn't see her there for half a year...and as you can see here she's back on the roster (and no she is absolutely not 36.)

So seeing that they are all somehow "stuck together," the tencho also tries to distribute the work evenly among the ladies by making the "free" cost (i.e. the cost of a player does not select the girl he wants to meet) exactly half of the nomination cost. A highly affordable ¥3,000 to release all your troubles. This will drag in any miserable rabble and the ladies can make a somewhat livable wage bobbing their heads up and down on 10-15 dicks a day.

Suffice to say nominations actually work against the tencho's system, as with a nomination the girl who is selected gets bumped out of the schedule quite a bit, leaving the shop at times understaffed or with customers waiting for up to an hour to get serviced. So yes...the tencho loves me for taking care of his girl, Miyako, but hates me for never rouletting and helping out his other ladies.

Choose your character!

Since the website for Jan Jan Sugamo has been incomplete since 1962, I thought it might be best to give a quick breakdown on the half dozen or so women remaining on the roster who have sucked my caramel cock in the fashion of a fighting game. Simply:

1707235282003.png

Disclaimer: Since this review is about Miyako, if you choose any other character be aware that their moves list may not be as impressive. And of course, none of the depictions above are actual pictures of the women mentioned (in some cases, thankfully.) These are just the basic observations I have made and do not take responsibility if they do not meet your expectations.

Miyako's Moves List
  • ⇩ + ⇧ Initial Head Kiss Greeting
  • ⇦ + ⇨ Ballsucking while tugging perfectly below frenulum
  • ⇩↻⇧ + ⇩↺⇧ Deepthroat Fellatio
  • 💥FINISHING COMBO💥⇨⇩⇘ + ⇦⇩⇦⇧ Ferocious Jizz-catching Bobbing and Moaning

The 82nd encounter

I have seen Miyako 82 times, so I can go on and on about her forever. Briefly:
  • She is from northern Japan. As to precisely where, ask her yourself.
  • She has straight teeth and a very gentle looking appearance, quite GND arguably.
  • She has humongous tits. Fucking huge teardrops with eraser nipples. Three years ago they were less saggy, and I am betting when she was in her 20s she was an absolute heartbreaker.
  • She is shaved, but she needs an incredible amount of stimulation to get wet down there. Honestly, for a while I made an effort to please her, but she has made it clear to me over the years that what turns her on most is catching an explosive, gigantic load of cum.
  • Despite being somewhat up in years, in some ways her presence just "feels" youthful and can make for great conversation. She sometimes wears a choker and BDSM-like lingerie, and she loves dark fantasy as well as anime, heavy metal, and horror.
For the 82nd encounter, things started as they always do. The booth smells fucking terrible, but she soon arrives and says, おまたせしました, in a sort of regal princess like tone I am rejuvenated and the caramel cock stiffens. Immediately I recall the number of insane orgasms this woman has given me, and proceed to pull off my pants and underwear.

Miyako then whips out a paper towel dowsed in cleaning alcohol and proceeds to wipe my hands, cock, balls, and inner thighs as usual. She pulls down her top to show her tits, then sits between my legs and begins to blow.

Miyako knows exactly what I like, so she starts with a kiss on the head, nubbing gently at the hole. She giggles softly when I stutter, and proceeds to lick my shaft and top of ball sack in a manner so I can feel the breath from her nose and cheek in my groin. It feels amazing, as does her attention to detail as I often am already starting to ooze out precum. We are literally a minute into the service and I can feel stuff beginning to rise up the chamber.

She then puts my cock in her mouth and begins a subtly passionate BBBJ. I can feel her tongue pulling on my head and poking gently at my urethra hole driving me bonkers. She then takes all 16 cm of thick caramel dick into her mouth without even making a sound. This is a sensation rare for big dicks like mine and it feels unbelievably good. I can already feel the load starting to brew, and she can tell at this point its time to lead me home. She gently cups my balls while taking me to the hilt in her mouth faster and faster until its too fast for her to manage; she puts her other hand around my shaft and begins to twist gently, while moaning and spinning her tongue around my head. This pretty much always sends me over the edge, and in this case sent me well over it. I mutter in whatever Japanese I can get out before losing my mind that I am about to cum and she makes an obligatory grunt of confirmation just milliseconds before the first spurt gushes out, followed by nasty, incessant convulsions in my groin as she calmly moves her head up and down the shaft collecting all of my white chaos.

A few seconds later I am unable to speak as I just jizzed out my brains, and she usually gives me a obligatory giggle with her mouth full. She then spits into a towel and begins to wipe me up.

Wrap up

After a legion-size exorcism of my prostate, I somehow manage to get my clothes back on, and the horrendous smell of the shop begins to linger in the air. Miyako cleans herself up, as well as handing me a copious number of alcohol dowsed towels to wipe my already twice-wiped hands; I am guessing some customer in the past made her feel like this was more necessary.

We spend the next 15 minutes chatting about life in Japan, food, the manga and music recommendations. Stone-faced tencho says a bunch of words nobody understands and then Miyako's name, so we pack up and send me out the door. While I regret the awful smell sticking to my clothes, the feeling of refreshment and very much emptied balls makes well up for it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face: ⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Miyako is great looking for her age.​
Miyako is not young and her body clearly shows it.​
Her BJ is a work of art.​
The place where she does her artwork smells like a Virginia farm in spring mixed with California wildfires and vinegar.​
The establishment is very much affordable.​
The establishment is not for the faint hearted.​

Bottom line: Go here if you are horny enough to tolerate the atmosphere, and don't need buxom young babes. Miyako is worth the cost and effort for her BJ skills alone.

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Bottom line: Go here if you are horny enough to tolerate the atmosphere, and don't need buxom young babes. Miyako is worth the cost and effort for her BJ skills alone.
Sadly I wasn't desperate/horny enough on my only visit and also came straight from a DH session. JanJan is the only shop session I have left without finishing*, not blueballed though.

Thanks for the review!

*Actually I had a learning session about satisfying women orally that didn't produce a shot either, my friend stayed in his undies the whole session unfortunately.

Last edited:
note to self: buy industrial strength detergent or bring disposable set of clothes before descending into the Feradrome at B1F. One man enters, one degenerate leaves

Amazing review. Actually entertaining about a place we know very well.

I will make a correction. Jan-Jan is not only blow jobs! You can request a hand job and they will be happy not to suck your pee-pee!

I used to do it all the time when I first started going to these places and didn't know what they were.

I just couldn't do the smell. I'm imagining it and I think I would throw up on the poor woman.

Guess the 6k blowjob life is just not for me

Reactions: requiemmorrow
note to self: buy industrial strength detergent or bring disposable set of clothes before descending into the Feradrome at B1F. One man enters, one degenerate leaves
You could wear a mask. Spray the inside of it with you favorite fragrance, close your eyes slightly, to focus on your partner rather than the location, and experience an imaginary fantasy.

You could wear a mask. Spray the inside of it with you favorite fragrance, close your eyes slightly, to focus on your partner rather than the location, and experience an imaginary fantasy.
And if anyone asks why you have a 3M full face reusable respirator mask with bright pink filter cartridges on, just say you're cosplaying.

Super funny review, loved it ahhahaha
As this is my first time here leaving a post I don't know if the place is right but as far as you know guys, how safe is to in such a place in term of hygiene and venereal illnesses. As much as I can see it looks like everything is ok...

Reactions: requiemmorrow
As this is my first time here leaving a post I don't know if the place is right but as far as you know guys, how safe is to in such a place in term of hygiene and venereal illnesses.
The girls wipe you down copiously with alcohol wipes to kill as much bacteria as possible before eating your member. I also know they usually gargle and rinse after dicks explode in their mouths, so there at least is some precaution.

Nonetheless, there are people I know who have been punished with STDs for less. What you need to worry most about going into the joint is how you smell when you leave it. It’s a special kind of disgusting scent.

So for fun, I thought to do some quick math to see how many loads have actually been extracted at Jan Jan.
Safe to say the shop has been around since the 1960s, so I will assume it has been in operation for at least 60 years.

There are 12 booths total in the entire shop, and I have been in every one of them. The one in the anterior left corner (when entering the playroom) is technically a waiting booth so nobody ever plays there. Girls who are waiting for a dick are in the back of the shop, and girls on break often sit in the anterior right booth in the in the playroom and smoke. From 12pm-6pm-ish, the shop has 3-5 girls working. After 6pm until midnight some girls leave, others join in and at max there might be 8 girls at capacity. So to pick a solid average number of girls working per day I will lean toward the heavier end and say 7 girls on an average day.

Now the hard part, it seems to me that business was slow for the last few years, but back in 2019 that place was bustling with bobbing heads. So over the course of 60 years I would say that with 7 girls at peak capacity with 35 minutes per punter (prep, blow, jizz, cleanup), this comes out to (60/35) * 7 = 12, i.e. the maximum number of dicks to be sucked per hour is 12.

Over the course of the lifetime of the shop, considering the number of times I might be badly undershooting the number of dicks per hours I would say it is a safe bet to multiply the full range of operation hours (12 hours) by the number of dicks sucks per hour. As we can assume there are many times a load was not fired there are also many times where 2 or even 3 were successfully extracted, evening these odds as well. In summation:

12 dicks per hour
12 hours shop operations
144 dicks exploded per day
365 operating days per year
52,560 dicks exploded per year
60 years of operation
3,153,600 dicks exploded since doors opened

If we take into factor that the average load is about 4.0 milliliters, that would make for shy of 12,615 liters of cum extracted.
I did a quick Google search, and I found this truck tanker can hold about 15,000 liters.

1709387501661.png

Behold gentleman, this picture is an epitaph for the released-yet-unborn in the great Jan Jan Sugamo.