Regular Hotel (4/5 Star)

Does the hotel require a keycard for access to guest rooms?:
Yes

Check-In Service:
Reservation Online, Check-in Reception

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
I usually go with my SB's or dates after dinner to stay few hours. Although they have a small gym and a good breakfast, so some nights I stay to sleep. It is very well located and easily accessible. The receptionists are very friendly, young, and although sometimes they recognize me as a regular customer, but they always remain discreet. There is no need to checkout for departure, leaving the key cards is enough. You can pick up the amenities and tea bags at a self-service counter at the entrance. The rooms are 20sqm, no views, but they are modernly decorated, super clean, with a king size bed and a spacious and stylish bathroom. The glass and flat shower offers many possibilities to get the party started. Because it’s fancy and located in the luxury shopping area, there are many women as guests. No businessmen. So if the girl has to wait in the lobby, nobody feels uncomfortable. The bar is also nice, at the small lobby, good cocktails. They usually offer free welcome drinks at the bar. The prices during the pandemic were really cheap for this hotel category, about ¥8,000 on Booking/com or their website, online checking. With the opening to overseas tourism they have doubled the room fee. But they keep some spot promotions and point rewards. Go Travel discount up 35%. Recommended for special occasions that require privacy and discretion.

Final Rating:
★★★★★ (5 Stars)

I went the bars in the both of the hotels last week. The bar in the Corridor is located in the 2nd floor, just upstairs from the ground floor.
It was amazing to feel the vibes in Ginza!
I went for an party in the Corridor but I went Ginza 8 first by happen, the different one. So, I could feel the atmospheres both.

Reactions: Alice