Email through website

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 23000円

Type/Location:
Incall Room

Language Notes:
English email & mix of broken English and Japanese with provider

Details of the Encounter:
My first review here. Noticed there are not many NH reviews here so thought I would add my experience.

Okay, so from the start! The day before I decided I wanted to try something new. I found a few reviews about TSC The Changelings but not very many. After looking through the companions and decided I wanted to see either Keika or Nanami. The booking process is really simple and easy, just fill in the details on the website and you will get a confirmation email. They have 3 incall locations but you can also do outcall. I chose the Gotanda incall location.

So after arriving in Tokyo, I made my way over to Gotanda. I emailed telling them I was on my way and they sent me the room details. No issues with finding the apartment block.

When I buzzed the bell I was really nervous! Then Keika opened the door with a big smile and a hello. She looked amazing in a one piece dress which really showed off her figure. I was taken aback and very nervous and tired from travelling! She told me that she only speaks a little English and that was okay.

Honestly, it was very strange at first. I dont think either of us were comfortable at the start. Just a little awkward. Then we started to talk more in a mix of broken English and Japanese and had a smoke. This broke the ice. She is actually a very very playful person and is incredibly cute.

I am not going into too many details of the actions but here are the important points. She did not accept AF from me saying it would hurt because it is too big. That was okay, I am not too keen on giving AF and prefer BBBJ anyways. So if you are 6 inch or above and really want to top you might want to go with another provider.

The new I wanted was my first time on bottom. She was very easy and relaxed with this (and seemed actually happy to be my first). Also helps that she is quite small downstairs. Just be aware that they have this liquid they put in the hole at the start that flushes you out. I had no idea and just went with it. No issues, but still worth mentioning.

All in all, once the ice was broken I really enjoyed my time with her. By the end we were just giggling and having fun and it was really relaxed and enjoyable. If I find myself alone in Tokyo I will certainly ask to see her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want to try reverse AF then you should really consider Keika. She is really sweet, lovely, great body and really feminine.