https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 70000 yen

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is practically my first love hotel experience besides a mat play place in Osaka, and I’m glad it was with Alice.

I had contacted Alice about one month prior to coming to Japan, and gave her a range of dates for her to choose from. Setting up the date from there was effortless as Alice is super responsive and accommodating. (Her initial response did go straight into my spam folder, so if you haven’t heard back make sure to check your spam). I again emailed her one week prior to our set date and she promptly reassured me of the details.

We have agreed to meet at hotel Pasha on the day of. Turns out, there are two locations for Pasha and as I was unfamiliar with the love hotel scene, had gone to the wrong one. Alice was very patient and stayed in contact through email the whole time. I was eventually able to find my way to the right location.

Upon meeting Alice in person, she was as gorgeous as everyone described, elegant yet approachable. Since all her photos on her website are faceless, I did feel like I had to rely on other reviews to make my decision initially, but I have zero regret after seeing her. Obviously, appearance isn’t everything, and Alice also did not disappoint in other departments.

Upon entering our chosen room, we first sat on the couch and chatted a bit about our lives, while doing some light kissing periodically. Bonus: Alice is very familiar with many vegetarian and pizza restaurants, and is great for recommendations. It was the perfect pace for me to lose my nerves and the perfect girlfriend experience. We then undressed and headed to the shower, with lots of teasing and kissing. Alice’s body is all natural and toned, yet curvy with an unbelievably sexy ass. It is up to personal preference but I far prefer her body shape over the sometimes overly slender Japanese types.

What follows in the bed is like a dream. Alice was so warm and cuddly that I felt like I melted into her. From blow jobs to the many positions, everything just feels that much nicer after she took the time to form a connection with me. In my opinion time with Alice wasn’t just some mind blowing erotic explosion but also a safe wholesome embrace that leaves me feeling satisfied, both body and soul. While I was very fulfilled after one shot, and opting for more cuddling and chatting instead, Alice had actively tried to initiate a second round, so I have no doubt in my mind that she will satisfy you whatever your style is.

I wish I could’ve kept on cuddling with her forever. The way Alice reaches her hand up while talking like she’s illustrating figures on an imaginary whiteboard (or as I liked to imagine, grabbing at the stars or something romantic like that), has got to be one of the most unintentionally adorable things. Sadly, with the times coming up, we got dressed and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice worked well with my preference to what is a 10/10 GFE. Like many others, Alice would be a definite repeat for me in my future visits to Tokyo.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024