The Worst Ever P4p Experience?

Nothing against guys who like cock but if I'm paying and expecting a girl and 'she' suprises me and pulls a dick out, I'll most likely smash her fucking face in.

May want to be careful with that. There was a similar case in Kabukicho about ten years ago when the deceptive provider took umbrage to the beating, and stabbed the client more than thirty times in front of the love hotel in full view of of the street.

Reactions: Jimmydr
May want to be careful with that. There was a similar case in Kabukicho about ten years ago when the deceptive provider took umbrage to the beating, and stabbed the client more than thirty times in front of the love hotel in full view of of the street.

Gulp! It must have been difficult for the wife to explain to the neighbors about hubby's demise.

Guess I wouldn't wanna be stabbed by her lollipop and then a knife!

Reactions: Jimmydr