Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

To the people who frequent these places often, if you have a certain place in mind, do you allow them to pick you up or do you just walk there yourself? I wouldn't have an issue walking there, but if they're providing free transportation it might be worth it. I don't know though. What do you think?

Yes, the cityheaven link is a bit too long to fit in the table, otherwise I would use it instead. There are a couple other shops same thing, like Tiara I think.
Use the bit.ly converter to reduce address sizes. https://bitly.com/

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Seems something has happened to Blue Lagoon, they moved the girls to DH, and I doubt they can fit them all there.
So who fucked up this time? I am not happy about this at all.
I wonder what happened? At least Iyo is still on the roster, just now at Darling Harbour. I recently made another trip to their sister shop Cream Lemon and they restructured their pricing system and added new courses. They now have a 40 minute course for only 12,000 yen.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So that Night Style website updated their list of soaplands and there are quite a few on there, that are listed as "maybe" or unknown to foreigner friendliness. While I don't trust their reviews I've never been to a shop that is on their list that wasn't foreigner friendly at least.

Sweet Kiss seems like a good budget option if someone wants to try them out.

So that Night Style website updated their list of soaplands and there are quite a few on there, that are listed as "maybe" or unknown to foreigner friendliness. While I don't trust their reviews I've never been to a shop that is on their list that wasn't foreigner friendly at least.

Sweet Kiss seems like a good budget option if someone wants to try them out.
Not sure they offer something I don't in my list..

To the people who frequent these places often, if you have a certain place in mind, do you allow them to pick you up or do you just walk there yourself? I wouldn't have an issue walking there, but if they're providing free transportation it might be worth it. I don't know though. What do you think?
I always walk there because I'm too scared to misunderstand the place for pickup. If you are comfortable over the phone then absolutely go for it.

Not sure they offer something I don't in my list..

It's that they wouldn't have it on their site if it wasn't foreigner friendly, where on your list it shows it's "Unknown" or "Supposedly yes" I thought it would be a chance to update without waiting for someone to feel like actually going and trying.

I always walk there because I'm too scared to misunderstand the place for pickup. If you are comfortable over the phone then absolutely go for it.
At DH, they told me if i want walk when i l
And its cool also when you walk, you can see where are located the others ;)

both time its was sunny though :D

It's that they wouldn't have it on their site if it wasn't foreigner friendly, where on your list it shows it's "Unknown" or "Supposedly yes" I thought it would be a chance to update without waiting for someone to feel like actually going and trying.
I've updated my list with some "Supposedly yes" for the shops they claim to have confirmed. I'm not going to take their word for it.
Until a user here or myself has confirmed status, it will stay in supposedly mode.
As always mileage may vary from person to person.

Seems something has happened to Blue Lagoon, they moved the girls to DH, and I doubt they can fit them all there.

Nooo! That was the one I had planned... Maybe I'll have to look into Darling Harbor once I can access their site, but someone said they got turned away for not speaking much Japanese a few days ago.. It looks like I'll most likely end up at Cream Lemon as long as the one I have my eye on accepts foreigners / is still there when I'm there in 2 months. Anyone have experience with Rua? I couldn't find anything, but it says she's a rookie so I'm not too surprised.

Thanks for the info! After thinking it over the past few days I think I've decided to just walk there. The ones I was looking at aren't too far from the station, and I kinda like taking in the city so I might as well.

They're redirecting, and haven't just shut the site down. I would suspect that they're either renovating the building, or adopting a low profile for a bit.

They're redirecting, and haven't just shut the site down.
True... Its just because now DH is becoming the favorite shop of french lovers romantic guys in vacation/job here!
Every female Japanese or not ( and Alice may confirm ), want to be loved in the true romantic way at least one time in their life... so i highly suspected a sort of mutiny from the girls to go where the french are... Simple! Thats it! So desu!

I definitively love that Japan spirit, they know how to enjoy life... ;)

Last edited:
So I have a burning question about the Soapland experience in the overall. Given the variety of sites to check out (and where they're located), what is the best way to setup most Soapland appointments? I assume by telephone!!

Also I heard mention of doing some research and HUGE thanks on Soapy's post about all the rules even regarding cleaning yourself prior to and setting up the prices and the girls beforehand. Given this will be my first time trying the Soapland experience and my Japanese is rather limited, is this going to prove a serious problem when I try one of these establishments?

Sorry to be a worrywart here. o_0

I prefer drop in without appointment so I usually walk from Minowa station, takes about 5-10 mins.

What the name of Soapland establishment if you don't mind me asking!

PS - Any other recommended Soapland establishments you might suggest in Tokyo? o0o

What the name of Soapland establishment if you don't mind me asking!

PS - Any other recommended Soapland establishments you might suggest in Tokyo? o0o
I meant in general about drop in. Drop in should be fine, I've only booked in advance a couple of times.
My main recommendation would be Darling Harbour/Putit Royal now that Blue Lagoon is in flux. For luxury class I'd check out Satin Doll or Last Scene, Landmark should also work.
King's Club/Pepper Mint should also work with limited Japanese.
If you don't mind getting turned down you can just walk around and ask if they will take you.

Another update on Charmant. I went again today, again the staff was very friendly and even remembered my name. ( only my 2nd time there.) I think not many foreigners are visiting this place yet. I went before noon and was offered the morning service price which is cool, I paid ¥27,500 for 90 minutes. I was only offered 1 girl but luckily it was the girl I had my eye on, Ai. Ai was a jackpot! She is beautiful, sultry and passionate. She made it feel like I was in a JAV video in the best way possible. I think I've even seen her in JAV before. Anyways this shop is definitely near the top of my list now.
Ai- http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/profile.php?id=ai

Last edited:
I am no expert... But as a newbie I think going in with two points in mind should help.
1. It's ok to say no thank you after showing u pics, and going to another place if no one appeals to you.
2. Understand you might get rejected or there is no one available for u...,

I didn't notice, but we passed the one year anniversary of the thread on March 5th.
The thread is getting a bit unwieldy at this point, but I hope it has been useful and continues to be useful for you guys.
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the list and with reviews.
As a PSA, I would like to point out that most of my own reviews are actually posted in the non public review forum so anyone interested in my reviews shouid look there.