Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

All I can say is Love Corporation accepts foreigners now

They accepted me the second time I went there in January. I was kinda short on time as it was my last day in Japan so I didn't go there in the end but I had to prove that I could talk Japanese a minimum. They also changed the price sheet right in front of me which was quite funny ("ah, gaijin prices incoming") ^^. It was like 36k for a 100 minutes course if I remember correctly. Will try to go there again if I can.

just dropping by to write a short review here.
visited L scene last saturday.
busy day - only akiho was available at that moment. lucky day for me coz she was the one i was aiming earlier, paid 77k and ushered to the elevator where she was waiting.
a pleasant experience, lots of GFE, kissing, foreplaying. she allowed me to do anything i want her, of course everything was done in the most gentleman way. indeed one should try once high-class soapland service in his lifetime.
drawback is that - they were using condom which was too small for me, asked her to change to bigger one, she said its freesize, hence could only muster 2 shots, otherwise could have been more. (side note, pls bring ur own condom for L-scene!!)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i actually tried satin and last scene, but don't really find much fantastic as compare to other high end soap, 77k bit stiff, first time try is ok, 2nd i would seriously consider think twice.
i went there just to have a feel of the shop only, girls still the same.
well, for those have not try, maybe can go for 1 time.

when i was in hisyo, i saw the tout counted 65k in front of the Japanese guest, thou i noe foreigner is 10k more, but the feeling is no good, like i am a sucker.
i noe is their policy, but there are loopholes and work around, in sales, we call it discount.
other top end soap are giving away to guest 10k for first time visit or first time girls, in general, Japanese is hardly paying anything more than 70k.
only if you are willing to let yourself get 'slaughter' even thou is a standard.

i actually tried satin and last scene, but don't really find much fantastic as compare to other high end soap, 77k bit stiff, first time try is ok, 2nd i would seriously consider think twice.
i went there just to have a feel of the shop only, girls still the same.
well, for those have not try, maybe can go for 1 time.
when i was in hisyo, i saw the tout counted 65k in front of the Japanese guest, thou i noe foreigner is 10k more, but the feeling is no good, like i am a sucker.
i noe is their policy, but there are loopholes and work around, in sales, we call it discount.
other top end soap are giving away to guest 10k for first time visit or first time girls, in general, Japanese is hardly paying anything more than 70k.
only if you are willing to let yourself get 'slaughter' even thou is a standard.
Well, some people would think its shady that a shop quotes you 90.000 yen first, then is suddenly willing to drop 30.000 yen if you don't bite, rather than offering one consistent price.

Well, some people would think its shady that a shop quotes you 90.000 yen first, then is suddenly willing to drop 30.000 yen if you don't bite, rather than offering one consistent price.
totally agree. personally, i wouldn't go to shops doing this kind of practice. i'd rather reward businesses who offer a fair price upfront (not only talking about soaplands here).

i tink you miss my point.
wat i am talking about is the 10k tax, LS and satin charge 67k for Japanese, in the high end shops Japanese is paying no more than 70k in general.
if discount some how absorb away the tax, i find it competitive, if you willing to pay for the tax, by all mean.
i coming frm customer point of view , not frm provider, and also if someone already pay and defend for it, and willing to pay, i got nothing to say.

I've read different things about Dolce, do they accept foreigners that don't speak Japanese or not ?

Edit: what about silky dolls & emblemm any point as a dude who knows 0 Japanese ?

Last edited:
I've read different things about Dolce, do they accept foreigners that don't speak Japanese or not ?

Edit: what about silky dolls & emblemm any point as a dude who knows 0 Japanese ?

emblem is 75k, i went once with 0 japanese no problem, but not all take foreigner, i wanted ゆうり but she is a no.
staff there actually recommended なるみ, said she can handle foreign wif no problem, i mean sex.
but mine was ちひろ, she wok like only 3 days in 2 weeks, part time, she has another full time job.

emblem is 75k, i went once with 0 japanese no problem, but not all take foreigner, i wanted ゆうり but she is a no.
staff there actually recommended なるみ, said she can handle foreign wif no problem, i mean sex.

Sheesh 75k? Thats quite steep, well thanks for the reply.

Dolce usually needs basic Japanese ability but you can politely try. They may ask not too many questions or may be more lenient if its quiet and there is some girl readily available who serves a lot of foreigners.

Silky doll is the same management as a group that accepts foreigners without Japanese ability. They may gaijin tax for that but price should be the same as in the reviews here on TAG and with the soapland chard here i think gaijin tax is usually included.

Emblem is same company as ascot i think so may be able to negotiate 50.000 on a quiet day but dont count too much on it.

Putit Royal is indeed recommended for foreigners with zero Japanese ability who are on a budget.

Last summer I went to Emblem and I negotiated to JPY42K, the girl in question was actually at Ascot and I wrote a review. A few years ago on previous visits, I also managed JPY40K at Emblem (2 hours), JPY55K at Ascot (90 mins). As Alice says, it has to be a quiet day (all visits were weekday afternoons) and you have to be willing to walk. I only ever negotiate if the price is above JPY50K. Ascot @JPY55K was the first time I negotiated and I realised afterwards that I could have got lower (he was basically begging me for the last JPY5K and I wanted to close the discussion because I was short on time). Since then JPY2K is the most I've gone over my counter offer (because I had that JPY2K in my wallet, doh :oops:). Basically, I only ever have the amount of money I am willing to pay in my wallet (JPY40K or JPY50K) and sometimes I've shown them if they ask how much I have. I also always negotiate in Japanese and in a polite and friendly manner. I never threaten to walk, just apologise and say I misunderstood the pricing because I had previously got the price I am offering, get up from my seat, apologise (again) for wasting his time and make a move for the door. They have never let me leave ;) I've done this about a dozen times over a decade in various shops.
I don't suppose all shops and girls accept this system though.

And I don't really understand how they do this. Given that in soaplands the girls get a bigger cut than the shop, a part of the money must be going from the girl's earning. Which is not a disaster per se but do the girls realize that before seeing the customer?
I suppose those kind of shops decide upfront with the girl to how much she is willing to go down if its a slow time and she doesn't have a booking anytime soon.
Personally i would be really uncomfortable if someone negotiated for me. Negotiating by yourself is one thing, you can say no, set certain conditions.. i'd be really pissed if someone else would make those decisions for me, especially if they dont tell it before the session (i assume they do..)

Reactions: Ken1988
Given that in soaplands the girls get a bigger cut than the shop, a part of the money must be going from the girl's earning.

If it's a shop that has bathing fees (入浴料) it usually comes out of that - if things are slow they'll sometimes discount the bathing fees heavily just to keep the girls earning (and happy). If it's an all inclusive (総額料) shop it may be an equal split, but must of those shops are already on the budget side, and don't usually negotiate much. Things may have changed since I last looked into that though. It's been a while.

If it's a shop that has bathing fees (入浴料) it usually comes out of that - if things are slow they'll sometimes discount the bathing fees heavily just to keep the girls earning (and happy). If it's an all inclusive (総額料) shop it may be an equal split, but must of those shops are already on the budget side, and don't usually negotiate much. Things may have changed since I last looked into that though. It's been a while.
Woah, that would be pretty generous of the shop because some of those discounts look like the whole bathing fee!

Oh, half of a budget shop price could be sour! But yes, i guess they usually don't negotiate from what i read.

There was one place that would waive the gaijin tax for guys who mentioned "a certain site" as a promotion. Gaijin tax usually goes to the girl so that would be sour. Hope they mentioned the promotion to the girls at least.

Reactions: Ken1988 and Sudsy
there is something called entitlement and discount, but something it is difficult to differentiate which is which, as some shops feel discount is not for foreigners so it is not their entitlement, but foreigner feel otherwise, and end up in price negotiate, pricing is meeting at the point of demand and supply, a point both side agree upon offer and acceptance, is called pricing, and the offer and accptance should be include as term and condition if or if not certain things are taken out like time(from 120min to 90min), sometimes i believe the girls get to noe so may affect their service attitude which may end up did a quick sex or skip mat play...

an example, a shop normally price @ 90k for foreigner include tax, so even during their promotion time, they still can tell the foreigner the same price if the foreigner are unware of.
10k discount for the shop they choose the girl, 10k for the 1st time of the girl, so Japanese can be paying 60k for the service.
if i know about the price(90k-20k-10k tax), i would ask for 60k(to wave off the tax), if the shop ask for 65k, normally i will agree , it is a win win for all.(if i pay 90k i will be a sucker if i totally unware what is going on).
the tricky part is always the 10k first time, and the 10k tax which the shop want to charge.
some people feel that going back for the same girl should be getting discount instead, but for them is, going back to the same girl mean you have a good service and make you go back, the 10k act as a bonus and incentives for the girl.
so if the shop(at the the girl later met you will noe) will want to charge this nad not waving off this(dicount for first time girl).
but the 10k tax for foreignr as a bonus to them(or the girl) is whether both side can see eye to eye (do the girls actually pay for english learning course for the fee and time to deserve the extra 10k?)

i don't go into deep discount, as i noe it will eventually hurt the girl earning somehow, and i want to be fair oso.
those deep discount are likely on slow day and not busy days like weekend, and they do it like price dumping.
price dumping are dumping the product into oversea to maintain their strong market price(primary market) while clearing the stock.
so that it will not hurt the local market price(cos if one Japanese noe this place offer high discount, the others will want too).
Japanese in general dun really have the price negotiate culture, only to foreigner bcos of culture different.
i normally dun go for high discount, i will want to pay for what i believe i should be paying, and a win win overall.

but the 10k tax for foreignr as a bonus to them(or the girl) is whether both side can see eye to eye (do the girls actually pay for english learning course for the fee and time to deserve the extra 10k?)
Of course its not for an English learning course, its because she likely would be more comfortable with a Japanese customer.

I think with gaijin tax, girl should be allowed to decide if she waives or not. If she has a foreigner repeat that she likes, she could waive it. You could arrange that in person with a girl but maybe gives not a good impression to ask for discount to her directly.

so that it will not hurt the local market price(cos if one Japanese noe this place offer high discount, the others will want too).
Do you have examples of shops who do this? I bet that the guys on TAG would be interested to know which places give discounts especially to foreigners.

Do you have examples of shops who do this? I bet that the guys on TAG would be interested to know which places give discounts especially to foreigners.

haha, i dun have the answer for you, but i tink ur shop u in or others offering 75k, 77k not a chance.
some 75k, 77k shop actually offer periodic discount to their local, like 5k, 7k but when i ask them what i saw in their webiste, they said for Japanese and not willing to give, so i get quite piss off, i feel being differentiate unfairly.
all i can said, those with touts outside, price is not fixed, like last scene, outside the shop no people around, price is @ 77k.

Of course its not for an English learning course, its because she likely would be more comfortable with a Japanese customer.

I think with gaijin tax, girl should be allowed to decide if she waives or not. If she has a foreigner repeat that she likes, she could waive it. You could arrange that in person with a girl but maybe gives not a good impression to ask for discount to her directly.

well, i can never agree on the tax, that why i try to discount back or at least get a 5k back.
as you know in soapland, what actually make the customer feel the discount especially the foreigner.(as below).

i dun mind to pay, even if it is high, so long i find worthwhile and i am getting what i want or paying for..
problem is, most of the time, the girl turn out to be NOT what you expected, the girl dun look the same, after the service i feel like telling myelf to have 10k discount back.
it is to me , like cheating, false ads, bad business practise, only those can be sure of are the JAV, cause you seen her before.
But is a norm there, take it or leave it, kind of.

that why some shop offer 10k discount as their practise, follow by no discount if you choose the girl again, which i quite agree to it, if i really like that girl service me before, then i will have to bear for the non discount.
as for those 75k, 77k shop , is a kind of risk we willing to take.(i can tell you, is photoshopped that we are paying for,and most if not all, are really ridiculous)

sometimes i believe the girls get to noe so may affect their service attitude which may end up did a quick sex or skip mat play...
Yeah, this is one reason why i'd rather not negotiate for discount if it affects her pay in some way. Who knows, she might be bitter about it.
If I see a shop having ridiculous pricing or unfair policies, i'd simply just not spend any money there.

Yeah, this is one reason why i'd rather not negotiate for discount if it affects her pay in some way. Who knows, she might be bitter about it.
If I see a shop having ridiculous pricing or unfair policies, i'd simply just not spend any money there.

back to the point of 10k tax.
how is the 10k justify, shop or customer.
shop justify one way, customer justify another way.

shop may think that 10k is for 'difficult' customer, i find myself being good or even better.
what make a 'difficult' customer
1) langauge barrier, make effort to put in.
2) skin/culture different, may find customer 'unbearable'.
3) or Japanese customer is more easy? 15minutes sex.
i make 90 minutes sex, haha.

so tax become something like trade barrier, trade protectionism now we facing.
we want a free market?
well, competition will naturally fix the price, only if someone can stand Prestige,however, at bad times, even brand stuff will not surivie at high pricing.

talking about high end shops like 75k-77k, does it really quality assurances? money back guarantee? if i find the product is not what i want, can i have my money back.
even if services suck, least i expect the girl i choose , her look is what i want.
And when i see the girl, i said to myself 'who are you'(haha).
so i still find 10k discount is a better marketing strategy, bcos even the high end 75-77k will not guarantee the girl you wanted for.

what make a 'difficult' customer
1) langauge barrier, make effort to put in.
2) skin/culture different, may find customer 'unbearable'.
3) or Japanese customer is more easy? 15minutes sex.
i make 90 minutes sex, haha.

Any and/or all of the above.