Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Anyone have any hot tips on BBW/pochi/debu soaplands who are foreigner friendly. Might be a forlorn hope but always worth an ask.

Regarding Steet Pick Up (SPU), I've done that more than 10 years, across countries (wrote a book about it lmao), works great but also takes a lot of time,
It's repetitive and I'm tired of it, and that's one of the reasons I now want to investigate soaplands :)
You wrote the definitive guide on global pickup-artistry, and you lnow absolutely zilch about p4p? Your readers should get their money back.

• Haha
Reactions: surfingmilk
But with regards to the factors that are specifically related to the store, there are only a few, like state of the rooms, courtesy of the staff, picture to reality ratio, average quality of girls, and price.

With regards to these, Dolce is at least average amongst other stores in my opinion. But I’m definitely curious to hear more about other peoples opinions.

I have only been to a few SL shops and all of them, at least the rooms I was in, are just average. Some are a little bigger in size but man the lights are so weak and so warmish making you wanna sleep. Some of the SL rooms are nice from what the SL girls posted in their diaries or on Twitter but I haven't been to one that's nice, maybe you need to get an appointment with their top girls to see those nicer rooms.

I would rather have them in my hotel rooms instead. I am just picky about the rooms, and most of the love hotel rooms are so tacky and ugly LOL.

If this was the case for the above posters who disliked Dolce, I can see why it would lead to disappointment.

But anyone who has done p4p enough times knows that it’s essentially a roll of the dice what the actual experience will be like. Sometimes it is a great experience because there is some chemistry and enthusiasm, but other times not, and it depends on many things like your personality, the girls’ personality, etc.

But with regards to the factors that are specifically related to the store, there are only a few, like state of the rooms, courtesy of the staff, picture to reality ratio, average quality of girls, and price.

With regards to these, Dolce is at least average amongst other stores in my opinion. But I’m definitely curious to hear more about other peoples opinions.

man, that twitter thread about how the shop still allowing the girl to work despite her having a full comp of "the STD exodia" makes the shop very unappealing, to say the very least.

also allowing coof-positive girls to stay working, and employing underaged girls, but i draw the line at the shop being so sleazy in ended up trending outside fuuzoku twitter

Reactions: TAG Manager
Well, I'm going back to Japan in November, I plan to go back to Hisyo since I probably had my best moments there so do you have any other recommendation for this soapland ( I'm going to go see Sora without a doubt but it's true that Asami, Nana ko or Kana is tempting me)

Do you guys know if the Tokyo Bunnys Club accept foreigners or not?

They offer a 6p(fffffm) plan which is very attractive to me. I couldn’t find other soapland with this kind of reverse gang bang offer.

i tried to contact them via Twitter but so far no response :(

Website might be outdated but it is a good start. 大変申し訳ございませんが、当店では外国人の方のご利用が出来ません。https://www.talent-club.com/
Should've quoted the English message "us is sorry"

Do you guys know if the Tokyo Bunnys Club accept foreigners or not?

They offer a 6p(fffffm) plan which is very attractive to me. I couldn't find other soapland with this kind of reverse gang bang offer.
Most likely not, they're very high-end and iirc don't accept foreigners of any kind.

Y-shirt also offer a multi-girl course if you reserve and ask the ladies directly, but I don't think you can get it as a first-time visitor

Don't do this
Who wants to start betting how long before some assholes start getting us banned from all the shops 😒
gordon ramsay GIF

Reactions: DJPeeps
Speaking of Yshirt

Don't do this
Who wants to start betting how long before some assholes start getting us banned from all the shops 😒

To be fair, Japanese does this as well, the girls twit out complaints everyday about guys who use fake Twitter account to make a booking and cancel last minute. They can't ban Japanese customers, but it's only gonna take a handful of incidents like this and boom, no more online reservation for foreigners (Y-shirt already does this officially)

• Sad
Reactions: just4fun
Just came across those websites and found this, anyone knows about this shop? (Looks quite new and twitter of those gals almost all started in August)

https://tokyo-bunnys-club.jp/
I just checked the search engine since you.......oh, nevermind. Nothing here unless someone has gone and they didn't write a review as of yet.

Oops.....I was trying to use Google search to directly search this content within the site but it only returned me the other shop so I thought no one talked about this, sorry
Google Search doesn't always pickup recent content (takes a few days sometimes); internal search is better for more recent info.

Should've quoted the English message "us is sorry"

Most likely not, they're very high-end and iirc don't accept foreigners of any kind.

Y-shirt also offer a multi-girl course if you reserve and ask the ladies directly, but I don't think you can get it as a first-time visitor
Thank you. In this case, I guess I will walk-in and test my luck when I am visiting Japan.

Reactions: just4fun
Been there, done that, way too confusing. But if it's on your bucket list, go forth and fill that bucket.