Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

It was an unusually packed house at Y-Shirt today (around 10:30 am). 3 out of the 6 waiting, including myself, were of the gaijin variety (polite & spoke the language from what I can tell), so it seems like business is booming and, for now, still okay to visit as long as you speak enough Japanese. I did notice they checked for language skills off the bat vs before, where it wasn't something that came up until the cards dwindled down.

It was an unusually packed house at Y-Shirt today (around 10:30 am). 3 out of the 6 waiting, including myself, were of the gaijin variety (polite & spoke the language from what I can tell), so it seems like business is booming and, for now, still okay to visit as long as you speak enough Japanese. I did notice they checked for language skills off the bat vs before, where it wasn't something that came up until the cards dwindled down.

That's good to hear actually. They probably don't want foreigners pretending to not understand the NOs. Glad that you all were able to have some fun!

I’m glad to hear that the influx of foreigners has not caused an immediate ban. I like to think that TAG has made a difference.

Though I would say TAG has played its part, I would sooner attribute this blessing as the newest influx group of foreigners being so mindrotten and derpy that they lack the capability to ask if they can even go into a shop in English, let alone Japanese.

Tourist: Hrrmfh!
Tencho: ...すみません?アイムソリー?
Tourist: HRFMFH...FUCK! SOMETHING.
Tencho: ...

(Tourist naruto runs away)

Tencho: ....まあ、いいから。

I went to dolce just recently (Sunday, Morning) and Tenchou said Japanese person only.

I saw lots of Japanese customers in the shop. I think it depends but if you are looking for a top-tier cast. You may need a lot of luck as they always get reserved if you walk in.

May try to go on Weekdays. Yeah, but I will look for another shop instead for today.

I went to dolce just recently (Sunday, Morning) and Tenchou said Japanese person only.

I saw lots of Japanese customers in the shop. I think it depends but if you are looking for a top-tier cast. You may need a lot of luck as they always get reserved if you walk in.

May try to go on Weekdays. Yeah, but I will look for another shop instead for today.
Thanks for letting us know. I was afraid I may have spoken too soon about foreigners getting banned. I wanted to try Dolce again recently but instead chose Y Shirt. The guy at Y Shirt seemed a bit grumpier than usual as if he was tired of dealing with foreigners and basically only showed DH girls. So much for getting the usual good deal. If I was going to pay 25k I should have went to Dolce. Keep us posted if you try Dolce again.

Thanks for letting us know. I was afraid I may have spoken too soon about foreigners getting banned. I wanted to try Dolce again recently but instead chose Y Shirt. The guy at Y Shirt seemed a bit grumpier than usual as if he was tired of dealing with foreigners and basically only showed DH girls. So much for getting the usual good deal. If I was going to pay 25k I should have went to Dolce. Keep us posted if you try Dolce again.
Went to Dolce last Friday and I was able to get in just fine.

After a 4 years long break I went back to Yoshiwara five days ago. I remembered a comment from this thread how Dolce is accepting foreigners, so I decided to go there first but got turned away before I could even say anything.

I wandered around that area, and most touts were more than happy to show me their roster. In the end I ended up going to Aile D'ore and chose a newcomer girl, but all of them looked promising.

Today I have an appointment at EXE with a girl who used to be a flight attendant and apparently does anything. Let's see how well she can take it up the ass.

I received an announcement from her via LINE the other day regarding the change. That shop looks promising, price wise. I think they charge about the same as Y-shirt's darling course, but they only offer 100 and 120-minute courses
On the main page of the talent clubs website it says they don’t serve foreigners. Still worth taking a chance to go?

On the main page of the talent clubs website it says they don’t serve foreigners. Still worth taking a chance to go?
Just pretend you didn't see the notice and if you go, the worst thing that can happen is that they kick you out either with an apology or big crossed arms.
Some sites have out of date notices, it could very well be accurate. It'll probably be a definite no if you speak a word of English to them.. it's like poison. :p

Just pretend you didn't see the notice and if you go, the worst thing that can happen is that they kick you out either with an apology or big crossed arms.
Some sites have out of date notices, it could very well be accurate. It'll probably be a definite no if you speak a word of English to them.. it's like poison. :p
わかりました😜

Will be in Tokyo Oct 24-26 anyone interested in meeting up? I had last been in Tokyo in early 2020 before Covid shut everything down and had the privilege to try Alice at Paradise before she went independent and also the agency also going delivery only.

Planning to go to Yshirt but trying to find a couple of backup options (I.e. dolce or talent club) in case they don’t allow me in. I’ve forgotten most of the Japanese I’ve studied but have been trying to study up on the basics so I can sneak in and bypass the gaijin guards 😜

Will be in Tokyo Oct 24-26 anyone interested in meeting up? I had last been in Tokyo in early 2020 before Covid shut everything down and had the privilege to try Alice at Paradise before she went independent and also the agency also going delivery only.

Planning to go to Yshirt but trying to find a couple of backup options (I.e. dolce or talent club) in case they don’t allow me in. I’ve forgotten most of the Japanese I’ve studied but have been trying to study up on the basics so I can sneak in and bypass the gaijin guards 😜
I'm up for a Runka Bulle.

Today I have an appointment at EXE with a girl who used to be a flight attendant and apparently does anything. Let's see how well she can take it up the ass.
Their website seems pretty strict about foreigners, did you book directly with her or dazzle the staff with your language ability?

Last edited:
Their website seems pretty strict about foreigners, did you book directly with her or dazzle the staff with your language ability?
I have no idea why it's written on their website. I was sent in to the same waiting room as all the other Japanese customers, and they even drove me to the station in the same car with the others so it's not even about so they seemed more welcoming than other shops where they basically "smuggle me in" while nobody is looking.

I did book through the girl via Twitter DM, but I had to confirm the booking via phone call with the store.

Reactions: Anon12345
The post about teens was removed; if need be, I will take your balls personally, if you try to pass off teenage girls for 10-20k.

The post about teens was removed; if need be, I will take your balls personally, if you try to pass off teenage girls for 10-20k.
But he said they were legal . . . duh! I don't see how you are unable to trust someone whose first post is about teen girls for 10-20K.

Reactions: Maxblack
Does the store being S/NS influence your decision making in any way? With NS stores, you're theoretically paying a premium for something that you're likely not going to get as a foreigner in the first place. Plus the increased risks.

What did they say when you called and asked them?

This! God knows how many stores I called since I started this hobby less than three months ago, most stores are friendly and a few rotten apples just say ダメ ダメ.

The staff at Lupinus were very friendly when I just called them.
What they said about foreigners? The number is in the link you replied to.

Last edited:
Does the store being S/NS influence your decision making in any way? With NS stores, you're theoretically paying a premium for something that you're likely not going to get as a foreigner in the first place. Plus the increased risks.
Several girls I planned on visiting are on a break after catching some STD that has been on the rise in Yoshiwara lately, so avoiding NS stores and declining raw sex seems to be the wise choice at the moment.

Reactions: Anon12345
Several girls I planned on visiting are on a break after catching some STD that has been on the rise in Yoshiwara lately, so avoiding NS stores and declining raw sex seems to be the wise choice at the moment.
Syphilis record cases in japan right now. That could be it.

What did they say when you called and asked them?
@Sudsy I'm glad you said that.

I hate to sound like some old guy, but I remember the days of cold calling Soaplands listed in Manzoku and Naitai magazines. I did that until I made my first Soapland visit (reposted on TAG, see below) - after which I received some cards and offers from touts. As you and I know, we can't have everything handed to us. In the post-Pandemic era, some guys need to seize the initiative.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...y-first-ever-soapland-session-at-arena.21844/