Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Sorry what did you referring to "asking for language hacks"? Thank you
"Anyone can share what should we say in the call? I am zero japanese, but willing to learn from Google translate in order to make those calls. Any tips or info are greatly appreciate." This kind of questioning triggers seasoned posters here. Better don't try because you may cause an establishment to ban foreigners completely.

Reactions: Maxblack and rtuf
I am totally new to this soupland activity, from all posts that I read through here, seems calling the shop is inevitable if you want to reserve particular girl. Anyone can share what should we say in the call? I am zero japanese, but willing to learn from Google translate in order to make those calls. Any tips or info are greatly appreciate.

After made the call, when I got to the shop, is the shop keeper gonna let me go inside easily? If I just saying "I have a reservation with xxx girl" (in japanese of course). Since I don't want to increase my chance to have more conversation
Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

"Anyone can share what should we say in the call? I am zero japanese, but willing to learn from Google translate in order to make those calls. Any tips or info are greatly appreciate." This kind of questioning triggers seasoned posters here. Better don't try because you may cause an establishment to ban foreigners completely.
Idris Elba Reaction GIF

I am totally new to this soupland activity, from all posts that I read through here, seems calling the shop is inevitable if you want to reserve particular girl.

The only soupland I know is in Hong Kong but there is an interesting Ramen Museum in Shin-Yokohama which you could try. Please remember to leave a review!

I have spent time to read many posts on TAG. Seems like we have to tell them your name, date, time, your preferred plan (such as 60mins, 120mins), girl name, need a lift from station or not. Just wondering if I have missed anything else, or some folks here had experience and tricks to share, thank you
But you can't just pick up the phone, dial the number, and read off of a script you have prepared beforehand. You need to be able to hear what's being asked and answer accordingly. At the "I don't know any Japanese" level, they will know instantly from your pronunciation that you're not Japanese anyway, so why not just show up in person, walk around and see where you can get in. There's already some well-reviewed souplands that are foreigners-friendly here that I'm sure you've read about, if what you said is to be taken at face value

And for the record, the best working "trick" to share around here is to pick up a textbook and learn some Japanese

So what I'm hearing is that all of the working girls slept in English class.......more than likely quite a few other classes too so what can they converse about? :p:):D:p
Ieri might have but the short conversation we had last night about the taste of se(a)men is nowhere to be found in your average textbook, still very amusing and educational ❤️

Ieri might have but the short conversation we had last night about the taste of se(a)men is nowhere to be found in your average textbook, still very amusing and educational ❤️
I'm curious to know what your conversation was in that regard: P:p:p Take some notes? :):):)

Reactions: Cinnabums
But you can't just pick up the phone, dial the number, and read off of a script you have prepared beforehand. You need to be able to hear what's being asked and answer accordingly. At the "I don't know any Japanese" level, they will know instantly from your pronunciation that you're not Japanese anyway, so why not just show up in person, walk around and see where you can get in. There's already some well-reviewed souplands that are foreigners-friendly here that I'm sure you've read about, if what you said is to be taken at face value

And for the record, the best working "trick" to share around here is to pick up a textbook and learn some Japanese
Can we just call these places souplands from now on? I’m dying here at the mental images. 😂

Somehow, with your gaming history and certain breakfast pastries available in your home country the average citizen might crush Ieiri at semen tasting.

If you try to write a complete flowchart for a live conversation you'll end up with a booklet at minimum. If you have to choose between A and B, you'll have to know what the other person says to trigger the change in the flow.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
If you try to write a complete flowchart for a live conversation you'll end up with a booklet at minimum. If you have to choose between A and B, you'll have to know what the other person says to trigger the change in the flow.
Something like this?

And if you are like Sheldon, you may need to find your Howard to help you out :)

• Haha
Reactions: Striker1983
If you want, I can do something like a linked sheet so that it is a billion times easier.
In the long run it would be nice to have one single page that lists all shops sorted by location/service/availability...not just soaplands.
Would be complex and with a huge percentage unverified, but that would be such a timesaver. One day 😉

In the long run it would be nice to have one single page that lists all shops sorted by location/service/availability...not just soaplands.
Would be complex and with a huge percentage unverified, but that would be such a timesaver. One day 😉
I actually find that sort of task fun. But I would much rather use a data verification approach, with dropdowns and checkboxes and shit that will sort out the genres.
And however much is unverified, it should improve site traffic and make it much easier to just link noobs to search keys.

Reactions: Dfblaze
Before I forget - I asked LUXE. Got told nihonjin only. Sad days. I wanted a massage with my soapland.

Not even booking with the ladies directly? Too bad....
Booking directly with a girl via SNS is not, and has never been, a fail-safe way to get into a place we're not supposed to get in. Some shops like LUXE have a blanket ban on all foreigners and the girls will just reply to inquiries with "It's up to the shop so please go ask them", and you know what the answer will be already

If that's true I might need to change my strategy of booking a dentist to get a free toothbrush then.
You get a free toothbrush? I just get constant reminders about my age and I should opt for more dental care. (upselling!)

Reactions: MikeH