Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

This was just a couple of weeks ago. The weather wasn't great, so there was no tencho outside to interact with, and I just read the sign and decided to go elsewhere.

Sorry to hear about it.
Will try when I'm there and give an update on the results.
Just a couple of weeks to go

Hey guys, i didn't know if i should create a new thread or just amend the soapland review. I am not in japan any more, but I did receive and paid for this service with the regular soapland course.

So this has happened to me before at Darling harbour, but i recall i declined because it was kinda expensive for me then. Basically I was offered to take the lady out on a date by paying an extension fee. It was pretty nice if you want an extended gfe or papakatsu experience. Any one else ever tried this service? I read most of the reviews for this year, but didn't find what I was looking for. I paid like 9k per 30 mins. This is where the lady's bio come in to play. Ex: shy or outspoken etc etc. Let me know if I should write a separate review or amending etc.

Update: corrected a typo due to auto correct.

Hey guys, what is the difference in service at Y-Shirt when booking

Darling
Bride
Married

Sorry if this has been asked before. I looked around but could not find the info.

Thanks!!!

Hey guys, what is the difference in service at Y-Shirt when booking

Darling
Bride
Married

Sorry if this has been asked before. I looked around but could not find the info.

Thanks!!!

Service wise there is no real difference
the courses are just the price of the provider
correct me if im wrong
Darling - previously from Darling Harbour
Bride - Younger, probably early 30s
Married - Older, probably late 30s to 40s
the site do state their age, but their actual age are usually +5 to +10

Last edited:
Reactions: lunaandmore
Service wise there is no real difference
the courses are just the price of the provider
correct me if im wrong
Darling - previously from Darling Harbour
Bride - Younger, probably early 30s
Married - Older, probably late 30s to 40s
the site do state their age, but their actual age are usually +5 to +10
Darling - Premium girl who knows her shit hence the premium price.

Hey guys, I am planing to visit Tokyo around 4th Jan. Does the new year holiday have any effect on the Soapland (e.g., less girls, limited hours, closed)?

Hey guys, I am planing to visit Tokyo around 4th Jan. Does the new year holiday have any effect on the Soapland (e.g., less girls, limited hours, closed)?
Probably less girls but also less customers so maybe better opportunities.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Many close on the evening of the 31st and on the first, by the 4th everything will be back to usual.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Doubt it but many
Ah, so the plan of SL then straight to the races at Kawasaki on New year's Day might be borked then. Unfortunate
Why Yoshiwara? Horinouchi is 5 minutes from Kawasaki Race Track, might be some shops open, I will ask when I visit next week.

Yeah I meant Horinouchi, but can understand the mix up.

Hopefully a few do stay open, would be great to start the year at peak degeneracy 😄
Yeah....we will see. Time around New Years is usually such a bore because so much is closed.....

Many close on the evening of the 31st and on the first, by the 4th everything will be back to usual.
You'd think they'd all be open with girls who pop into the roster literally twice a year.
Kaede from Marine Blue, for example, I am convinced is an OL who literally works their just to fuck out all of her frustrations and earn cash on the side.

update boiz, visited jyotei two times, first time was meh because i called in for reservation in 1hrs time, its alright got everything but nothing special, but second one man, had my first ns sex in two years it was brilliant, i know its unsafe and other stuff, but in a spur of moment you and a naked 140 ish girl sitting in the bath, i really wanna get the shit right in there and it was first time in a long while i couldve come two times in 2hr, jyotei even give me a discunt to 80k yen because the reservated girl didnt come today, i had one more appointment there thursday with kusaragi, ill let you guys know how it goes, but it certainly a lot better than versailles, my buddy told me to go this place and he was pretty right, the room is a lot bigger than the ones in versailles minus the weird chair contraption thingy, but all in all, jyotei, highly recommended, definitly coming back.
Wich girl let you ns? Also how was kisaragi? Im really interested in that girl.

I booked a girl via Twitter. It seems like I have to make a phone call to the store to confirm the booking. I cannot speak Japanese. Do you guys have any tips to pass this phone call?

Is it normal to visit the soapland in-person to confirm booking? I think I will have time on that afternoon (I booked the girl at night).

Anyway, thank you very much for this community. I got many useful and updated info here. I will give you guys a report, with my bad English, if my Soapland visit is successful.

I booked a girl via Twitter. It seems like I have to make a phone call to the store to confirm the booking. I cannot speak Japanese. Do you guys have any tips to pass this phone call?

Is it normal to visit the soapland in-person to confirm booking? I think I will have time on that afternoon (I booked the girl at night).

Anyway, thank you very much for this community. I got many useful and updated info here. I will give you guys a report, with my bad English, if my Soapland visit is successful.

What kind of shop is it? If they are ok with foreigners and not strict confirmation could work in English.....if you didn't tell the girl that you are a foreigner or that you don't speak Japanese it's kinda your fault and will most probably not work.

Probably due to the troll going around making bookings with girls from shops that they require a final confirmation via phone call to verify you are legit.

Someone has been DMing girls on twitter from cheap shops to luxury shops, making reservations with them and giving false information like name and contact.
Apparently there are afew people doing this...

What kind of shop is it? If they are ok with foreigners and not strict confirmation could work in English.....if you didn't tell the girl that you are a foreigner or that you don't speak Japanese it's kinda your fault and will most probably not work.
The shop is EXE. The official website stated that they don't accept foreigners. On the other hand, the girl know that I am not a Japanses, and she said it's fine.

The shop is EXE. The official website stated that they don't accept foreigners. On the other hand, the girl know that I am not a Japanses, and she said it's fine.

Hmm, there is a difference between being a foreigner and not being able to communicate. A lot of girls are fine with foreigners as long as communication works.....does she know you don't speak Japanese? There is no use in keeping things a secret. If you have to confirm, you have to confirm 😉

Hmm, there is a difference between being a foreigner and not being able to communicate. A lot of girls are fine with foreigners as long as communication works.....does she know you don't speak Japanese? There is no use in keeping things a secret. If you have to confirm, you have to confirm 😉

Yes, I said that I can only speak very simple Japanese words. Maybe I should just ask the girl what should I do if I am not able to communicate with her shop via phone.....

Anyway, thank you for your advice :)

Probably due to the troll going around making bookings with girls from shops that they require a final confirmation via phone call to verify you are legit.

Someone has been DMing girls on twitter from cheap shops to luxury shops, making reservations with them and giving false information like name and contact.
Apparently there are afew people doing this...

I think a phone call is a must now, according to my observation on Twitter.

I think a phone call is a must now, according to my observation on Twitter.
Depends on the shop and/or girl.
Since someone from EXE was also hit.
It's just bad news for us who already has a hard time making reservations to add more layers.

So dont abuse the privilege they gave us. The shops can abolish this and make reservations exclusive to net and phone to avoid the troubles.

Hello guys I am going to a soap land for the first time in Japan and was wondering if you guys have any recommendations.
https://y-versailles.com/top/
im interested in this one but don’t know if they accept foreigners