Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hello guys I am going to a soap land for the first time in Japan and was wondering if you guys have any recommendations.
https://y-versailles.com/top/
im interested in this one but don’t know if they accept foreigners

Just read/search the reviews....yeah, there are even reviews of guys that didn't speak Japanese at all. They seem to be open to foreigners, but experiences were also mixed. Some were very lucky, others had not so ideal experiences.

Trolls or not, the normal procedure is to confirm bookings for soap lands, for privacy most bookings are done in fake name. If she okd you and knows your lack of Japanese you should be fine. If you faked Japanese, own up during phone call.

Reactions: Doggyfong
Just read/search the reviews....yeah, there are even reviews of guys that didn't speak Japanese at all. They seem to be open to foreigners, but experiences were also mixed. Some were very lucky, others had not so ideal experiences.
Ok thanks, apart from this soap land are there any ones that have more positive reviews?

Ok thanks, apart from this soap land are there any ones that have more positive reviews?
For foreigners reviews just check the reviews section. Versailles have very few reviews, I had an amazing session with Ayame the other week. A review should be up soon.

Depends on the shop and/or girl.
Since someone from EXE was also hit.
It's just bad news for us who already has a hard time making reservations to add more layers.

So dont abuse the privilege they gave us. The shops can abolish this and make reservations exclusive to net and phone to avoid the troubles.
Not sure if it was specifically a foreignee in this case, but seems like the japanese are doing it quite a bit too..... i remember alice from tiara posting something about it as well with line screenshots of the conversation 😂 Hope everyone including the japanese stop this crap

I have a reservation at EXE today. I went in person yesterday to confirm. The shop seems totally cool with it and even wanted me to book yesterday.
Yes please be respectful and don't F things up for the rest of us.

Not sure if it was specifically a foreignee in this case, but seems like the japanese are doing it quite a bit too..... i remember alice from tiara posting something about it as well with line screenshots of the conversation 😂 Hope everyone including the japanese stop this crap
Yes, I think everyone, including the locals, need a phone call confirmation.

Some shop even require you to confirm 1 day in advance, which is a bad news for me as I am still outside Japan 1 day before it.

I have a reservation at EXE today. I went in person yesterday to confirm. The shop seems totally cool with it and even wanted me to book yesterday.
Yes please be respectful and don't F things up for the rest of us.
Thank you very much for your advice. May I ask that do you speak any Japanese?

Anyone can let me know sure fire foreigner place for Asian looking but English speaking Gaijin? I am thinking about hitting Yoshiwara tomorrow around 12:00 pm :)
There is so many threads to read up and was trying to find if there is anything happening around Chiba area but not many reviews I think. I have budget contrains and will not try to exceed 40k for any soapland matplay. May end up taking train to toyko instead. Aiming yshirt and dolce for now since I know they likely to accept gaijin. I cannot speak japanese except for the few simple arigato konbawa. 😂 asian man though

It’s not in Yoshiwara but I didn’t see anywhere else to post this

Thought I’d treat myself this weekend being the holidays and all and read some reviews about Matsudo Tulip here since it’s near my work and thought I would give it a shot.

Looks like they closed this month. Phone disconnected, no cast on the website, and found a Japanese forum post asking about what the fuck happened.

It’s not in Yoshiwara but I didn’t see anywhere else to post this

Thought I’d treat myself this weekend being the holidays and all and read some reviews about Matsudo Tulip here since it’s near my work and thought I would give it a shot.

Looks like they closed this month. Phone disconnected, no cast on the website, and found a Japanese forum post asking about what the fuck happened.
Here is the answer!

Newbies in Japan, if you keep behaving like this guy did to Akari at Dolce you wont have any places to go to!

Akaris Twitter
Even without the cancelation him suggesting that she wants to drug and rip him off is insulting. WTF is wrong with people?
Dolce just opened up a short time ago and the idiots come on streaming in it seems.

Newbies in Japan, if you keep behaving like this guy did to Akari at Dolce you wont have any places to go to!

Akaris Twitter
Some people just have 0 respect these days. And it's worse for those tourists that don't bother understanding the difference in culture in Japan or doing any research before hand that are the worst.

Some people just have 0 respect these days. And it's worse for those tourists that don't bother understanding the difference in culture in Japan or doing any research before hand that are the worst.

To be honest it has nothing to do with culture not to behave like a total ass 😵

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse

Akaris Twitter
After I saw the post at around 10, i dmed her to ask if I can take his place so she won't be at a lost.
she told me there is no room today possibly until 2000.

I tried to get into Pretty Girls today, but got denied because of gaijin status.

I tried to get into Pretty Girls today, but got denied because of gaijin status.

There is a review of that shop from this December so I would guess the reason for the rejection was not the existence of your gaijinness but the non-existence of your Japanese ability.

Did I win a cookie?