Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Did I win a cookie?
Possibly!

Reviewer is Japanese.

No Japanese would have helped above punter, since Corona started heathens are not welcome.

But yes, Japanese is key!

First answer from girl just arrived.

折角ご連絡くださったのに申し訳ないのですが、当店、外国籍の方入店出来かねますごめんなさい

Second girl

コロナ禍前でしたら外国籍の方もお遊び(女の子によりますが)できたんですけどとても残念です

Third girl

はじめましてすみません、お店自体が外国人の方NGです ご丁寧なメッセージいただけたのにすみません

Last edited:
Possibly!
Reviewer apparently speaks fluent Japanese and he also had to tell one girl he was from Hawaii so maybe he didn't stink gaijin.
Mikey wasn't replying to the reviewer.

Reactions: MikeH
There is a review of that shop from this December so I would guess the reason for the rejection was not the existence of your gaijinness but the non-existence of your Japanese ability.

Did I win a cookie?
Yeah its been a while since I spoke Japanese... It took me asking him twice to get what he was saying... But other than that, I would say that is the problem. However I went to Y-Shirt and me and it was good.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Fuck it, I am biting the bullet and am going to make a reservation for Kaoru whenever she's available. Will report as soon as I get that confirmed or when I write the review (finger's crossed...). Y-Shirt is a 20 minute walk, may as well go for it.

Edit: reservation completed, let's fucking go. My little DuBois better not disappoint me from nervousness...

Last edited:
Fuck it, I am biting the bullet and am going to make a reservation for Kaoru whenever she's available. Will report as soon as I get that confirmed or when I write the review (finger's crossed...). Y-Shirt is a 20 minute walk, may as well go for it.

Edit: reservation completed, let's fucking go. My little DuBois better not disappoint me from nervousness...
Lol, have fun.....I think after so many positive reviews it can't go bad.

Just got back from my session. Review gonna come soon. All I am gonna say for now is: 1) it was great 2) if any non-regulars are here and spend too much time fapping to anime tiddies: stop that right now.
It looks like we have another positive convert for for the cult of Kaoru. Glad to hear it went well.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Just got back from my session. Review gonna come soon. All I am gonna say for now is: 1) it was great 2) if any non-regulars are here and spend too much time fapping to anime tiddies: stop that right now.

Haha, never tried Kaoru, but it's fun to read how many people she has made happy. I think not a single time anybody has reported anything bad..... by now she has reached a uniquely special status on this forum 😅

It looks like we have another positive convert for for the cult of Kaoru. Glad to hear it went well.
I seriously think there needs to be a shrine built for her.

Call it the 膣内足指神社 (Chitsunaiashiyubi Jinja)
Or the “Toe in Pussy Shrine”

I can see a line of all the dudes who’ve railed her there on New Year’s Day. 😂

Jesus Christ, my review ended up being a huge wall of text, already apologising in advance.
I want to know everything.

I want to live it out like you did in my mind, from the first kiss to the final blast. Makes me more urgent to meet the girl.

Probably also why my reviews are disgusting, though.

I had an insanely fun trip at Yoshiwara. I visited 3+ high-end SL shops for 10+ girls. Thank you very much for the information in this community.

I want to share some of my experiences here:
  1. The quality can vary greatly. Some girls are stunning, while some are pretty bad-looking.
  2. The services are consistently good. The routine is standard every time.
  3. I had a very enjoyable harem play in Maria. The girls coordinated very well.
  4. I cannot speak Japanese. I use Google translate to make a reservation via Twitter.
  5. All shops require me to confirm the booking by phone, which I couldn't do. My solution is to visit the shop in person to confirm. Most shops accepted this method.

Huh, points 4 and 5 are pretty interesting. So you'd book over Twitter and then just walk to the place, whip out your phone and show them the reservation?

More importantly - can we expect some reviews?

Well...in my case, the final blast was the only one but I have done plenty of explaining in the review to come!
I expect a full breakdown of your internal thoughts including what Electrochemistry and Inland Empire have to say about the experience.

Reactions: MrDuBois
There are definitely internal thoughts in the review. But good idea, for future ones, I should write them in DE style.

Gotta listen to [SHIVERS].

Now that's some good info. Any chance on getting reviews of the individual shops/girls? If not, I'd be highly interested in what shops you went to (aside Maria)!

Not sure if this deserved a thread on its own, but tried going to Barubola on January 2nd as a walk in with 2 other people around 10pm. Two Chinese and one Caucasian.

外人は大丈夫ですか?
外人はだめです
日本語も分かりますにしても?
だめです

As we left a tout was bringing in a group of three Japanese clients so I guess it is what it is.

We tried going to Kadoebi after

外人は大丈夫ですか?
外人は大丈夫なんですけども、いま女子がない。
はい、分かりました、ありがとう。

Not sure if they were truthful but it was a better response than Barubola.

I'll be heading to Osaka's Tobita Shinchi tomorrow and the renowned Y-shirts a week later. Will report back on our luck then.

as a walk in with 2 other people around 10pm. Two Chinese and one Caucasian.
Don't monger in groups in Japan. A shop that MIGHT accept one foreigner will balk at multiple, and the larger the group the higher the resistance.

In addition to the wisdom above, 10 PM is not a good time, generally. If at all possible, try early to mid-afternoon on a weekday, when most of the customer pool is at work.

Reactions: TAG Manager