Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Not sure if this deserved a thread on its own, but tried going to Barubola on January 2nd as a walk in with 2 other people around 10pm.

10pm is too late for a walk-in. By law, all SL staff have to vacate the premises by midnight. It's a weird rule but strictly observed for SLs to remain legal.

Now that's some good info. Any chance on getting reviews of the individual shops/girls? If not, I'd be highly interested in what shops you went to (aside Maria)!
Here are more details that you may find useful:
  1. EXE: The staff is very welcoming when I walk in to confirm. They told me to arrive one hour early. I waited for an hour like an idiot.
  2. Moulin Rouge: The staff is amicable. They had a gadget called PocketTalk, which could auto-translate Japanese and English.
  3. Maria: The gatekeeper rejected me in the beginning. I told the girl on Twitter that I could not get in. The girl solved the problem for me. I go back there, and they apologize to me. One of the staff gave me his email address so I could confirm the booking by email next time. I went to Maria more than once afterward.
  4. Jyotei: The gatekeeper rejected me. I told the girl I could not get in, but there has been no response.
  5. Lions Club: The girl on Twitter said the shop accepts foreigners. However, the booking was canceled due to a time conflict. So I am not 100% sure if they will accept me.
  6. Versailles: Same case as Lions Club.
  7. Tokyo Bunny Club: Do not accept foreigners.
  8. Louvre: Do not accept foreigners.
  9. Hisyo(祕書室): First time customers cannot book via Twitter, but foreigners can walk-in or make a phone call reservation.
Lastly, I don't want to review girls because appearance is subjective. And their services are the same basically, so I don't have much to say.

P.S. Please be polite when you ask. They are very caution about accepting foreigners. Don't fuck things up for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Hey guys is it true that all Yoshiwara SL allow sex? (With or without condom) cause most of the SL that I've ever been always says ダメ
I'm curious as to which SLs you've gone to, because I'm pretty sure almost every place in Yoshiwara is a full service joint.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I'm curious as to which SLs you've gone to, because I'm pretty sure almost every place in Yoshiwara is a full service joint.
Nahh I've never been to SL in Yoshiwara. Just SLs in Nagoya, Osaka, Kanazawa etc. Oh well maybe I haven't been to the good ones. Thanks!

Nahh I've never been to SL in Yoshiwara. Just SLs in Nagoya, Osaka, Kanazawa etc. Oh well maybe I haven't been to the good ones. Thanks!
To my understanding there are no soap lands in Osaka, pretty sure you been to something else. Full sex is the selling point of soap lands.

Lmao. What I meant was most SL I've been only offered BJs.

Don't know to which places you have been but at soapland service is always centered around sex. Sure play varies from girl to girl, but this is the main point.
Sounds like you are mixing things up that have nothing to do with soaplands...........there are none in Osaka for example.

Are you sure you went to a soapland and not a fashion health?

Just because the girl washes you down doesn’t make it a soapland.

Just because the girl washes you down doesn’t make it a soapland.

What's wrong with you guys today? Did you bang your heads together and become dumb or why did you not got the hidden hint that OP is hung like two horses and an elephant together and that's why even in soaplands he just gets offered a cup of tea as no girl can humanly do anything else with him.

What's wrong with you guys today? Did you bang your heads together and become dumb or why did you not got the hidden hint that OP is hung like two horses and an elephant together and that's why even in soaplands he just gets offered a cup of tea as no girl can humanly do anything else with him.
I would not know anything about BDE (big dick energy). All I have is ADA (average dick attitude).

1. EXE: The staff is very welcoming when I walk in to confirm. They told me to arrive one hour early. I waited for an hour like an idiot.
  2. Moulin Rouge: The staff is amicable. They had a gadget called PocketTalk, which could auto-translate Japanese and English.
  3. Maria: The gatekeeper rejected me in the beginning. I told the girl on Twitter that I could not get in. The girl solved the problem for me. I go back there, and they apologize to me. One of the staff gave me his email address so I could confirm the booking by email next time. I went to Maria more than once afterward.
  4. Jyotei: The gatekeeper rejected me. I told the girl I could not get in, but there has been no response.
  5. Lions Club: The girl on Twitter said the shop accepts foreigners. However, the booking was canceled due to a time conflict. So I am not 100% sure if they will accept me.
  9. Hisyo(祕書室): First time customers cannot book via Twitter, but foreigners can walk-in or make a phone call reservation.
Lastly, I don't want to review girls because appearance is subjective. And their services are the same basically, so I don't have much to say.

P.S. Please be polite when you ask. They are very caution about accepting foreigners. Don't fuck things up for the rest of us.
Thanks for the useful info. Interesting is that EXE still post in their website that no girl will sever foreigners... And also Moulin Rouge was "confirmed no" shop to foreingers in the past as well.
btw, did you be able to go to Hisyo by walk in? Planning to go to Tokyo next week, my baby japanese and traveller issue might only will end up as a gambling walk-in.

Thanks for the useful info. Interesting is that EXE still post in their website that no girl will sever foreigners... And also Moulin Rouge was "confirmed no" shop to foreingers in the past as well.
btw, did you be able to go to Hisyo by walk in? Planning to go to Tokyo next week, my baby japanese and traveller issue might only will end up as a gambling walk-in.
The worst they could tell you is "No" (via hand sign lmao) but if you're well-groomed, can speak some Japanese, and happen to walk by when business is slow, there's no reason to not at least try your luck

Ill be in Japan in March and I dont speak Japanese. Out of every soapland American Cheer Girls assortment of cute bbw women is my absolute top choice. Is it true that they still dont allow gaijin in there? I NEED to get in there. Any information is welcome. Thank you.

Ill be in Japan in March and I dont speak Japanese. Out of every soapland American Cheer Girls assortment of cute bbw women is my absolute top choice. Is it true that they still dont allow gaijin in there? I NEED to get in there. Any information is welcome. Thank you.
I dont think ive ever seen a report here about that establishment during my time here... you may want to contact them and ask. Use google translate lol. If they don't reply there is your answer

Or you can find the address and do walk-in. If they see you and cross hands or listen to your English and crossed hands then it's no-go.

Hey would you happen to have the site for Maria?

Or you can find the address and do walk-in. If they see you and cross hands or listen to your English and crossed hands then it's no-go.
images (2) (17).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: hrbb and corgiesiao
Well, my ethnicity is Asian. That may help. I don't speak Japanese, though.

I asked the girls in EXE and Moulin Rouge. They have experience in serving customers from China, Taiwan, and Korea. However, they have yet to meet a western guy in Soapland.

I guess "foreigners" mean western customers?

I didn't try to walk-in Hisyo. Good luck to you.

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao