Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

I took a stroll in Yoshiwara today. Had dinner not too far away.

It looks very slow there. A handful of door guys approached me and had no issue with me being not Japanese. Normally these guys don't even look at you, they see through you. I was surprised. So give it a try, take a walk there and test your luck all you gaijins. And I agree with the comment before don't pop up there in a pack, that makes things complicated for everyone. And behave! You are paving or destroying the path for others.

What was funny, was that the guys at Y-Shirt ignored me!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
oh... so I am just lucky
The no foreigner policy isn't always clear and differ from stores and staff. In some cases no non Asians, in some cases no Chinese, in some cases no non-Japanese speakers etc etc.
Could go on with more examples.

Safe to say though is that learning Japanese is the only way to even out the odds.
Being polite and friendly should go without saying but from reading reviews from some it is necessary to point out, don't be a dick!

Last edited:
The no foreigner policy isn't always clear and differ from stores and staff. In some cases no non Asians, in some cases no Chinese, in some cases no non-Japanese speakers etc etc.
Could go on with more examples.

Safe to say though is that learning Japanese is the only way to even out the odds.
Being polite and friendly should go without saying but from reading reviews from some it is necessary to point out, don't be a dick!
Cannot agree more. sometimes just one a-hole detroyed everything for the time being.

This year i will be back in Japan again.
Can you recommend a foreigner friendly soapland, where foreigners can choose every girl from the list? Or maybe nice places for a first timer?

Lol...good luck finding that one. Of course there are shops that are more friendly than others, but there is probably not a single one where each and every girl is available for foreigners. Why are people always expecting 110% on their first try? Just read some reviews to see what could work for your first experience and take it from there.

Can you recommend a foreigner friendly soapland, where foreigners can choose every girl from the list?
Funny, I have a song for that....

Last edited:
i swear the operator of this website should probably use Chatgpt to autoanswer any of those, “I’ll be in Japan next week, can anyone recommend a good soapland” type question. I’m sure the AI program could auto-aggregate multiple answers ALREADY provided on this forum for the lazy ass folks who can’t just go and search themselves.

Also agree, don’t expect a newbie to hit it 100% the first time, you know the shop, then the girl, then get to know the tencho etc

i swear the operator of this website should probably use Chatgpt to autoanswer any of those, “I’ll be in Japan next week, can anyone recommend a good soapland” type question. I’m sure the AI program could auto-aggregate multiple answers ALREADY provided on this forum for the lazy ass folks who can’t just go and search themselves.

Also agree, don’t expect a newbie to hit it 100% the first time, you know the shop, then the girl, then get to know the tencho etc
+1 on this sentiment. I think in this line of hobbies, it's all about building rapport with the girl and with the shop. Once you reach a certain point of familiarity, new doors will open naturally.

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse
+1 on this sentiment. I think in this line of hobbies, it's all about building rapport with the girl and with the shop. Once you reach a certain point of familiarity, new doors will open naturally.

It helps but it's not mandatory. I very seldom use shops often enough that the staff knows me....but if you are familiar with all the routines more shops will deal with you than you think.
The staff only needs to know you if you are keen on walk ins....I don't do that because a lot of soaps and but also hotel health don't deal with foreigners that try to just walk in. I always try to contact the shop and clarify everything beforehands....and I am pretty certain that opened a lot of doors that would have been slammed in my face trying to walk in

Reactions: thedog00 and xenkiv
It helps but it's not mandatory. I very seldom use shops often enough that the staff knows me....but if you are familiar with all the routines more shops will deal with you than you think.
The staff only needs to know you if you are keen on walk ins....I don't do that because a lot of soaps and but also hotel health don't deal with foreigners that try to just walk in. I always try to contact the shop and clarify everything beforehands....and I am pretty certain that opened a lot of doors that would have been slammed in my face trying to walk in
And then…there are shops like Hisyo and Harlem Gakuen where they won’t let you do anything until you walk into the shop.

And then…there are shops like Hisyo and Harlem Gakuen where they won’t let you do anything until you walk into the shop.

Maybe it's just luck? Booked Harlem Gakuen always beforehands. Via girl, but also on a different occasion via Cityheaven with a different account name. For me this shop seemed to care the least of all of them....

...but like mentioned in another thread Halem's afternoon staff is a lot more chill then the evening staff 😉

Last edited:
Booked Harlem Gakuen always beforehands. Via girl, but also on a different occasion via Cityheaven with a different account name.
The "via girl" thing just doesn't work for me. I seriously feel like it is just encouraging a system where they will find new ways to charge us gaijin tax or who knows what else when they see how popular it gets.
Inasmuch, I cannot just book that shop on a whim - I have to show my face and roulette what are likely not good providers. Such is not the case at Bijin Lab, Kirajo, and possibly even Hibiki.

Anything with an exchange of money in this business can be exploited against us, and it is even worse when we find ways to skip past the front door guard when two, three, or ten of us start doing the same thing. I'd rather stick with what will take me at the door as the same price and circumstance as a local...

Reactions: hrbb
The "via girl" thing just doesn't work for me. I seriously feel like it is just encouraging a system where they will find new ways to charge us gaijin tax or who knows what else when they see how popular it gets.
Inasmuch, I cannot just book that shop on a whim - I have to show my face and roulette what are likely not good providers. Such is not the case at Bijin Lab, Kirajo, and possibly even Hibiki.

Anything with an exchange of money in this business can be exploited against us, and it is even worse when we find ways to skip past the front door guard when two, three, or ten of us start doing the same thing. I'd rather stick with what will take me at the door as the same price and circumstance as a local...

You are just assuming things that are not true, sorry. It's just not the case for Harem Gakuen....they charge no gaijin tax, no nomination. Doesn't matter if you walk in, book regular via Cityheaven or any other way.
This doesn't make it amazing soap, it's just a small budget shop but when it comes to that they are pretty fair.

You are just assuming things that are not true, sorry. It's just not the case for Harem Gakuen....they charge no gaijin tax, no nomination. Doesn't matter if you walk in, book regular via Cityheaven or any other way.
This doesn't make it amazing soap, it's just a small budget shop but when it comes to that they are pretty fair.
But I do distinctly remember calling the shop and being told I have to go into it to get a girl.
Nothing is being assumed - I am simply stating that the Twitter/Okiinitalk thing is exploitable. This is a fact, as other shops are already doing it.

But I do distinctly remember calling the shop and being told I have to go into it to get a girl.
Nothing is being assumed - I am simply stating that the Twitter/Okiinitalk thing is exploitable. This is a fact, as other shops are already doing it.

Like I said before I also booked them regular via Cityheaven, different name. Messaged the shop to ask about availability of a certain girl and did the regular booking through CH. Maybe you got one of the old guys on the phone 😉

Sure, everything is exploitable, but if shops want you to pay extra they do it via gaijin tax because they can. Haven't encountered anything else besides that.

While you 2 ladies discuss Horinouchi in the Yoshiwara thread....and you have both experienced things differently from me at the shops you mention but I'll save that for another thread.

Yeah, going to Yoshiwara tomorrow, yeah!

Last edited:
While you 2 ladies discuss Horinouchi in the Yoshiwara thread....and you have both experienced things differently from me at shops you mention but I'll save that for another thread.

Yeah, going to Yoshiwara tomorrow, yeah!
Do me a favor and see if American Cheer Girl allows foreigners now. Thanks in advance!

Do me a favor and see if American Cheer Girl allows foreigners now. Thanks in advance!
The shop Im going to is picking me up by car at nearby station but I might have some time afterwards if I don't choose to be dropped off at station of choice.

Btw, have you tried calling or mailing them?

The shop Im going to is picking me up by car at nearby station but I might have some time afterwards if I don't choose to be dropped off at station of choice.

Btw, have you tried calling or mailing them?
I tried mailing but didnt get a response. As for calling I cant do that until Im there because of the long distance fees. Id really appreciate it if you would just pass by there and ask. On the same token let me know if you come across any bbw girls at the place youre going to.

Heres the address brother

4-chōme-48-4 Senzoku, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0031

• Haha
Reactions: gawdfather888