Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Think I've gone through all of them, they were great.

Question - is the pinned Yoshiwara resource chart being updated? Is there any kind of formal process for submitting updates?
It hasn’t been updated in quite some time, since before the pandemic.

There are a few ideas in place for the update, but nothing coming to fruition until @TAG Manager decides how this information is shared in the future.

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a while, but completely new to fuzoku here. Fluent Japanese speaker who will be traveling there soon.

Didn't see this shop on the list or reviewed yet; I just made a booking at CLUB39 directly through one of their up-and-comers, current monthly no. 1 Kurosaki Shigure. I politely introduced myself over email, asked the key questions up front ("I speak Japanese but do you serve foreigners? Is there an additional fee?"), and provided the rsvp info she requests in her blog.

Nervous and excited! Going by the blog we have a lot of common interests so it'll hopefully be fun. Will report back in a few weeks.

Interestingly, CLUB39 is also listed on their overseas-friendly side of CityHeaven, CITYHEAVEN TRAVELER, but with higher rates lol.

Reactions: Alice
Hi everyone. Been lurking for a while, but completely new to fuzoku here. Fluent Japanese speaker who will be traveling there soon.

Didn't see this shop on the list or reviewed yet; I just made a booking at CLUB39 directly through one of their up-and-comers, current monthly no. 1 Kurosaki Shigure. I politely introduced myself over email, asked the key questions up front ("I speak Japanese but do you serve foreigners? Is there an additional fee?"), and provided the rsvp info she requests in her blog.

Nervous and excited! Going by the blog we have a lot of common interests so it'll hopefully be fun. Will report back in a few weeks.

Interestingly, CLUB39 is also listed on their overseas-friendly side of CityHeaven, CITYHEAVEN TRAVELER, but with higher rates lol.

Maybe they charge higher/rates gaijin tax only if you book in english.....who knows :D

Have a good time and leave us a review. If there is none of this shop so far it is especially helpful.

Reactions: kohaku2 and Alice
Question: when she says "お早めにお店へ確認のお電話をお願いします" is that the standard call 1-2 hours ahead of the appointment on the day of, or is she saying to call even more in advance, like a day or two before?

Question: when she says "お早めにお店へ確認のお電話をお願いします" is that the standard call 1-2 hours ahead of the appointment on the day of, or is she saying to call even more in advance, like a day or two before?
Different shops have different rules. I would confirm with the girl.

Yeah, ask her. Usually you only have to confirm 1hour before with the shop, but as far as I remember people on this forum also had cases where they had to confirm the appointment they made with the girl right afterwards with the shop.....the way she worded it sounds more like that.

Reactions: kohaku2
Oh, I see. Thank you, I'll clarify with her.

UPDATE: it was indeed 2 calls; 前日確認 at least the day before to confirm, and the standard 1 hour before the appointment.

Last edited:
FYI. Rejected by Jyotei stating that I’m a foreigner in Japanese on a weekday afternoon without reservation. Not sure if the store policy changed or simply because the girls at that time did not accept foreigners.

• Sad
Reactions: vpasta
FYI. Rejected by Jyotei stating that I’m a foreigner in Japanese on a weekday afternoon without reservation. Not sure if the store policy changed or simply because the girls at that time did not accept foreigners.
Just because it's a weekday on a walk-in ? Sometime i don't understand the logic lol

Ill be in Japan in March and I dont speak Japanese. Out of every soapland American Cheer Girls assortment of cute bbw women is my absolute top choice. Is it true that they still dont allow gaijin in there? I NEED to get in there. Any information is welcome. Thank you.
American Cheer Girls dont cater to foreigners.

Probably no girls that serve foreigners available when you went.
Just wait out if someone else gets strike out as well

Reactions: Alice
We should go together with some Indian food, Bindis, Bhangra music, and Bollywood outfits!
Time to own that shit, how come you only asked in that specific shop?

As for touts yesterday, I liked the guy at Tinkerbell the most.

And also the girl from Lupinus running after me.

Quick question - what does “完全S着” mean? Does it mean CFS (covered full service) and CBJ (covered blow job)? Saw lots of girls mentioned it on their Twitter.

Thanks for answering.

Quick question - what does “完全S着” mean? Does it mean CFS (covered full service) and CBJ (covered blow job)? Saw lots of girls mentioned it on their Twitter.

Thanks for answering.
Some idiots believe they can do the girls raw, they cant. Full sex with condom(no exceptions) it means!

Last edited:
With money everything is possible my friend.
True to a certain degree, but the mindset that money entitels you to get everything you want is very toxic.

Shops have certain rules in place to make the experience as smooth as possible for everyone and there is value in sticking to that. Waving around money in order to bend the rules will get people pissed off sooner or later.

True to a certain degree, but the mindset that money entitels you to get everything you want is very toxic.

Shops have certain rules in place to make the experience as smooth as possible for everyone and there is value in sticking to that. Waving around money in order to bend the rules will get people pissed off sooner or later.
I totally agree with you, but sometimes the girls ask for it, I mean the girl see you as a potential loaded wallet so being well dressed and with good manners can set up the mood for her to propose if you want some options.

With money everything is possible my friend.
Ah, you’re one of those. Trust me - it doesn’t work that way in many places in Japan, no matter how much you want it to.