Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Hello! Was wondering if anyone has an idea / experience with walk-ins during Golden Week. Is it harder than usual to walk-in as a foreigner.

Was thinking it would be harder as it's a holiday but was reading reports that a lot of locals go home for the holidays (though that could also apply to those working there).

If it matters, based on the reviews I've been reading it seems that Barubola is where I would most likely go based on prices / location.

Hello! Was wondering if anyone has an idea / experience with walk-ins during Golden Week. Is it harder than usual to walk-in as a foreigner.

Was thinking it would be harder as it's a holiday but was reading reports that a lot of locals go home for the holidays (though that could also apply to those working there).

If it matters, based on the reviews I've been reading it seems that Barubola is where I would most likely go based on prices / location.

The girls I talked to mentioned that March is always a hard time for them every year. Because people are super busy at work because of the yearly hiring cycle etc there are much less customers during that time.

Golden Week is the complete opposite and it gets super busy....so walk ins are probably a very bad idea during that time. Make appointments in advance to avoid overbooked places that can't accept more customers.

The girls I talked to mentioned that March is always a hard time for them every year. Because people are super busy at work because of the yearly hiring cycle etc there are much less customers during that time.

Golden Week is the complete opposite and it gets super busy....
Was told exactly this same thing last week by a shop girl too.

Really, I met 15 girls in March, am I the only one who likes pussy here?

Scientific research tells us we need to have sex at a minimum every 72 hrs.

• Wow
Reactions: hrbb

Haha, probably doesn't count for the guys on the forum but I thought it was kinda noticable.

Popular girls that were usually always fully booked had empty slots the day before. A lot of health shops had events/discounts that went on for the full month etc 😉

I was at Yoshiwara twice this week around 17:30-18:00 and most of the gatekeepers tried to lure me in which never happen to me. Girls also said they are having a relatively slow March because of all the price hikes and stuff too. Some regular that would book two sessions dropping it to one or showing up once every two months etc.

Should pick up in Golden Week with people flocking to town from other cities.

Reactions: Alice
FYI I enquired about rookie discount at Segretario and the tout said its 75k for foreigners regardless of rookie or not. Anyone has a different experience with this shop? If thats the case then it's only worth taking the top 3 at this place.

Reactions: rd1023
I was at Yoshiwara twice this week around 17:30-18:00 and most of the gatekeepers tried to lure me in which never happen to me. Girls also said they are having a relatively slow March because of all the price hikes and stuff too. Some regular that would book two sessions dropping it to one or showing up once every two months etc.

Should pick up in Golden Week with people flocking to town from other cities.

Hmm, when inflation and other price hikes hit, P4P is probably the first thing people cross from their list of monthly spendings. Here in Japan it is by far not as bad as in other countries, but there is a high probability that it will go on for years 😔

• Sad
Reactions: Alice
FYI I enquired about rookie discount at Segretario and the tout said its 75k for foreigners regardless of rookie or not. Anyone has a different experience with this shop? If thats the case then it's only worth taking the top 3 at this place.
I have a session booked with a girl in July and was told the same, she's totally my type though so willing to pay that.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
FYI, kings club is closing so one less option for us:

Thanks for sharing.
Hmm, kinda surprising that they close completely. Sure, the place could use a renewal like a lot of of other places...but would be interesting to know why they shut down. Business still too slow since the pandemic?

FYI, kings club is closing so one less option for us:

Well, fuck. Just saw they emailed out the closing info too. That’s been my go to shop. Never been let down by them. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but just easy. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m glad I got to go there on my last trips out since Japan reopened and at least got the line of my recent repeat there.

Probably connected to sistershop Peppermint Club that closed in January.
I heard they closed after raided by police on Jan. There are rumors regarding to the raid, like underage girl with fake ID, or forcing a female customer into prostitution, by a cowboy/moneyboy in those host club , on Japanese fuzoku forums and websites....

Last edited:
I heard they closed after raided by police on Jan. There are rumors regarding to the raid, like underage girl with fake ID, or forcing a female customer into prostitution, by a cowboy/moneyboy in those host club , on Japanese fuzoku forums and websites....
Sucks that they shut down, was really an ok place. Regarding the sister shop - I am very happy the police is taking a tough stance on this 👏 Nothing worse as a monger than to realise the girl you are seeing doesn’t want to be there…hasn’t happened to me yet but I’d also call LE…

The only truth is that a fuzoku recruiter faked an ID for an underage girl and Peppermint Club employed her unknowingly.
There might be more to the story but that's just speculation and rumours.

Sitting in the waiting room at a soapland in Kawasaki for what will probably be my last session this trip. Booo I already want to come back, lol
At 6am? 😅
I am really puzzled that some soaplands are open THAT early...hope you had fun

At 6am? 😅
I am really puzzled that some soaplands are open THAT early...hope you had fun
A lot of guys go empty their souls before they go to their soulless workplace.

Particularly married men in order to completely cover up the activity, or folks who don’t want to see the girl at the end of her work shift.

Haven't myself but Japanese friends have gone to the early shops after nights of drinking.

After a whole night of drinking until dawn I am not sure how much sex will happen....but man, always makes me a bit sad that the girls have to put up with super drunk customers 😕

....btw some girls also use the early shifts for their advantage. Asked one girl because I was surprised that she had a late shift until 12 and right after that an early shift starting from 8.
She told be that she hates to loose so much time commuting....so sometimes she works a late shift, sleeps there and then does an early shift to save some time.

Reactions: Maxblack
My favourite story regarding early shifts or openings is this host club in Shinjuku (I believe) that is open early in the morning instead of evenings and nights.

Why? Because their main customers are hostesses who finish their shifts at kyabakura and then go spend money on hosts across the street.

Been to y-shirts a few times lately as there’s a girl I took a liking to. Walked in Sunday morning and the tenchou tried to turn me away with the ダメand 🙅‍♂️before telling him I had a reservation

Told the girl and she said they’ve been having a bit of an influx of annoying foreigners lately so who knows.

It doesn't really matter if they accept you or don't as it stands today. Someone will probably fuck it up and they'll ban foreigners by the time you get here anyway. There's no benefit in asking today or tomorrow if they will accept a foreigner as the policy could change as often as the wind changes direction. Your best option to is to make a list of places you want to try and knock them out until one accepts you.

Please learn just a few words of Japanese and be polite when rejected or accepted.
Not sure exactly how much I'll need to know, but I picked up Learn Japanese for Beginners to try and help.
Yeah I have a lot of savings but want to be responsible so I set a budget for my p4p in Japan for 3 months, not going over it but if I do decide to pull the trigger, that means that I'm losing out on 1-2 more sessions that I could have had and there are a few shops that seem very reasonably priced (Bijin, Yshirts, Cecil Plus) that I want to check out in addition to a few higher end ones I'm eyeing (Versailles, Moulin Rogue, Segretario). The reviews on this forum have helped out a lot and ideally, I'd have everything confirmed and planned before I step on the plane.
Finally heading to Tokyo in June, so please let me know if you hit up Segretario. Shady Motion is now off my list as I just read @Soapboy's review and what looked somewhat promising via all of their Twitter posts now looks like it's not ran very effectively.

Reactions: requiemmorrow