Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

It seems Yuzuki Club pulled down anything related to the girls on their website(本店), and removed all the girls' profile on CityHeavn. I think they may not open fot business for a while....

Last edited:
Reactions: rd1023
It seems Yuzuki Club pulled down their website(本店), and all the girls' profile on CityHeavn. I think they may not open fot business for a while....
Rightfully so, I hope that all of the staff and girls and the family can get the help they need and the asshole who did this never sees the light of day again

It seems Yuzuki Club pulled down their website, and all the girls' profile on CityHeavn. I think they may not open fot business for a while....
That doesn't really matter, hope the rest of the girls and her family get out of this without too many scars.

Sad day indeed.

Reactions: HeatRook and rd1023
I just read a post from Taiwan PTT, which the original poster was in Yoshiwara today, and he was being told by the girl he was playing with, that this incident was a love confession gone wrong. Dunno if it is true or not....

Sounds like a one-sided Shinju (double-suicide) as in some Kabuki plays o_O

Hi TAG. I am looking forward to visiting segretario or versailles next week. Noticed that Versailles hv different tiers like platinum, diamond while segretario don’t. Any idea the rates for 120mins session at Versailles vs segretario? I did try searching for info on their websites but to no avail and reading from the forum, I gather it is between 75k to 100k?

Any wise words of guidance 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Will be looking to contribute my review here once a successful mission accomplished

Hi TAG. I am looking forward to visiting segretario or versailles next week. Noticed that Versailles hv different tiers like platinum, diamond while segretario don’t. Any idea the rates for 120mins session at Versailles vs segretario? I did try searching for info on their websites but to no avail and reading from the forum, I gather it is between 75k to 100k?

Any wise words of guidance 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Will be looking to contribute my review here once a successful mission accomplished
Assuming you are doing walk-in, Versailles will quote you 90k-100k regardless of Tier because you are a foreigner, so you need to haggle with the tout. He will ask you “what’s the maximum you want to spend?” and that’s where you have to lowball with something like 50k. Then he’ll remove a lot of the picture frames and say ok these 4 girls can do it for 50k. Now let's assume there is actually a girl in a higher tier that caught your eye, which he removed - in that case you now know that the tier below costs 50k so the tier above can't be 100k. You make a show of thinking and then ask to see that other girl again and ask how much for her, he'll then quote 70-75k. If you go for their #2-5 providers it will cost around 90k, everyone else should be below. Their #1 I don't know, never had the pleasure.

Segretario is 75k (which includes 10k gaijin tax) regardless of who you choose, so always go for their top ranked providers. Don't take a rookie - rookies are 10k off but only for Japanese so that amounts to a crazy 20k gaijin tax. I have a review pending with a provider named Maki, given Golden Week it might take a bit for it to be published on TAG but she's highly highly recommended, had a fantastic time with her.

For those who would be going to Yoshiwara today,you may want to put some disguise on.

According to this tweet,there are cops standing outside Yuzuki Club,and somebody is filming with a smartphone camera. Dunno if they were gone or not,but better be prepared, if you don't want to be on camera…

It looks like shops are going to adopt more security measures in light of what happened (no idea why they didn't do so already) posted examples below, please cooperate and don't fuck it up for the rest of us!

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Both Segretario and Camomile announced their new security measures in repsonse to the incident yesterday,including frisking,luggage deposit, and etc. Expect other shops to follow suit...

Ofc it's horrible what happened to the girl, but I wonder if it will become even more difficult for foreigners in yoshiwara now...

Ofc it's horrible what happened to the girl, but I wonder if it will become even more difficult for foreigners in yoshiwara now...
Given the reports we've had about US military personnel being aggressive and violent towards the ladies, it would seem likely.

Given the reports we've had about US military personnel being aggressive and violent towards the ladies, it would seem likely.
Heard the exact same thing from girls at the very foreigner friendly store Kira Kira in Yokohama, see mine and other peeps Kira Kira reviews for small examples.

The soaps could actually rein the problem with the US forces guys in pretty easily - just require a zairyu card or a passport with an visa waiver entry stamp or visa in it. US military members have neither.

The soaps could actually rein the problem with the US forces guys in pretty easily - just require a zairyu card or a passport with a visa waiver entry stamp or visa in it. US military members have neither.
Does mean, of course, revealing your actual identity.

While probably not the worst, still not a comfortable thought for a lot of expats and tourists.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Does mean, of course, revealing your actual identity.
As long as they aren't taking copies, that's not a big deal. No more than showing ID at a strip club in the states.

More shops have put up the same copy pasted "higher security measures" on their website, ch and SNS.
Our favourite Kaoru.at.Y.Shirts is doing the same

Reactions: Alice
Assuming you are doing walk-in, Versailles will quote you 90k-100k regardless of Tier because you are a foreigner, so you need to haggle with the tout. He will ask you “what’s the maximum you want to spend?” and that’s where you have to lowball with something like 50k. Then he’ll remove a lot of the picture frames and say ok these 4 girls can do it for 50k. Now let's assume there is actually a girl in a higher tier that caught your eye, which he removed - in that case you now know that the tier below costs 50k so the tier above can't be 100k. You make a show of thinking and then ask to see that other girl again and ask how much for her, he'll then quote 70-75k. If you go for their #2-5 providers it will cost around 90k, everyone else should be below. Their #1 I don't know, never had the pleasure.

Segretario is 75k (which includes 10k gaijin tax) regardless of who you choose, so always go for their top ranked providers. Don't take a rookie - rookies are 10k off but only for Japanese so that amounts to a crazy 20k gaijin tax. I have a review pending with a provider named Maki, given Golden Week it might take a bit for it to be published on TAG but she's highly highly recommended, had a fantastic time with her.
Thank you Fumisancho 🙏🏼
I am arriving on Thursdays. Looking forward to try it ok and also reading yr post on Maki 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

The soaps could actually rein the problem with the US forces guys in pretty easily - just require a zairyu card or a passport with an visa waiver entry stamp or visa in it. US military members have neither.
Muse used to do that, back in the day.

Reactions: Maxblack and Sudsy
Muse used to do that, back in the day.
If I had known I might have actually gone there. Nothing ruined a good night out faster than a bunch of yahoos from the Kittyhawk up from Yokosukua.