Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Had some time to spare, so I walked around a bit to see what was available.
Most shops would try to wave me in since I'm asian, but once I said English, here are the ones that would try to continue ushering me in and their offers(YMMW).

Geihanken - This tout was trying way too hard to get my business to the point it was annoying, starting price was 75k for 120min, but he lowered it to 60k. There were only 3 girls and none caught my eye.

Aile Dore - Next door to Versailles, started at 80k for 120min, lowered to 70k. Was offered 4 girls, looked decent in photos.

Versailles - Started at 90k for 120min, was shown like 10 picture cards, all looked great. Definitely can haggle down, but the number of options goes down too.

A shop near King's Club was also English ok, but I forgot to write down the name. And another one down the street as well but I didn't see an English name to write down.

It was raining a bit, so not every shop had someone in front waving passerbys.

Will decide which I want to spend the $ on and report back.

Had some time to spare, so I walked around a bit to see what was available.
Most shops would try to wave me in since I'm asian, but once I said English, here are the ones that would try to continue ushering me in and their offers(YMMW).

Geihanken - This tout was trying way too hard to get my business to the point it was annoying, starting price was 75k for 120min, but he lowered it to 60k. There were only 3 girls and none caught my eye.

Aile Dore - Next door to Versailles, started at 80k for 120min, lowered to 70k. Was offered 4 girls, looked decent in photos.

Versailles - Started at 90k for 120min, was shown like 10 picture cards, all looked great. Definitely can haggle down, but the number of options goes down too.

A shop near King's Club was also English ok, but I forgot to write down the name. And another one down the street as well but I didn't see an English name to write down.

It was raining a bit, so not every shop had someone in front waving passerbys.

Will decide which I want to spend the $ on and report back.
May I ask what day of week were you checking these out? Weekday or weekend?

The degree of foreigner-friendliness doesn’t vary by day of the week - the places mentioned have been open to foreigners for a good while :)
Not for mentioned shops but for other shops during busy hours or when nazi-staff works we aren't welcome.
Two examples, Chocolat and Happiness Tokyo.

Y-Shirt installed new SOS alarm in their rooms as new security measures......
(Pls click the link to see the tweet)

1684453585424.png

Looks like a call button at a restaurant.

Wanna try out my first SL and to also pop my cherry this summer , any recommendations for oneesan/ milf type provider that are gaijin friendly?

Assuming you are doing walk-in, Versailles will quote you 90k-100k regardless of Tier because you are a foreigner, so you need to haggle with the tout. He will ask you “what’s the maximum you want to spend?” and that’s where you have to lowball with something like 50k. Then he’ll remove a lot of the picture frames and say ok these 4 girls can do it for 50k. Now let's assume there is actually a girl in a higher tier that caught your eye, which he removed - in that case you now know that the tier below costs 50k so the tier above can't be 100k. You make a show of thinking and then ask to see that other girl again and ask how much for her, he'll then quote 70-75k. If you go for their #2-5 providers it will cost around 90k, everyone else should be below. Their #1 I don't know, never had the pleasure.

Segretario is 75k (which includes 10k gaijin tax) regardless of who you choose, so always go for their top ranked providers. Don't take a rookie - rookies are 10k off but only for Japanese so that amounts to a crazy 20k gaijin tax. I have a review pending with a provider named Maki, given Golden Week it might take a bit for it to be published on TAG but she's highly highly recommended, had a fantastic time with her.
Had a good time at Segretario in Tokyo last week and will be heading to Osaka on Monday. Will be posting my SL review soon. 😊

If I had known I might have actually gone there. Nothing ruined a good night out faster than a bunch of yahoos from the Kittyhawk up from Yokosukua.
Muse was great back like 20 years ago. Rented it out once for a party. Good times.

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
So they don't have an official ranking but yeah she's their no1 😅 She puts in a ridiculous amount of work, feels like she's there non-stop + updating her diary and twitter constantly. She's next on my Segretario list, good to know you had a great time with her!
I'm really tempted to do the 3p course with her and Rina from the same shop. Perhaps I will since my budget for the summer has increased a lot but I have some tough decisions for sure.

I'm already learning SO MUCH MORE than I would have thought from some of these helps pages! Even got a few ideas on the list here of places I can go that allow foreigners and even might be okay with only beginner/decent level of Japanese. THANK YOU tremendously on this godly list. <3

Hey a question came to my mind. What about the condoms? are they "on the house" on SL and say sinchis and other places like health services or do i need to carry my own? (will carry anyway, but just curious)

Hey a question came to my mind. What about the condoms? are they "on the house" on SL and say sinchis and other places like health services or do i need to carry my own? (will carry anyway, but just curious)
I "think" some SL offer you the condoms, on the house. The last thing I think any SL would go and do is chance whether or not customer has condoms or not of worse the customer has an iffy condom and knocks-up the girl. I'm going off all this from my friend who has had slight experience in going to a few SL before.

But you strike up a good point about possibly carrying some around. Thank you for this. :cool:

View attachment 21516
Looks like a call button at a restaurant.
I think this is truly great! Always irked me to not see those when I had the privilege of visiting an SL.
All brothels should have them imo.

I’ve heard of a system where the girls should call the staff and use a code word it the client asks for something strictly against the rules, but that doesn’t really seem like a safe option to me.

Yeah those places have bulks of them in all kind of sizes.

Except what I’ve read on here that some incall health shops that don’t allow FS do not have them and don’t allow people to bring them because the police might bust them if they find condoms in their trash.