Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

The Twitter situation certainly complicated everything.... Especially for someone with limited Japanese skill.

On a separate note Dolce`s Gaijin tax has increased to 8K yen

Lol, really? Last time I wanted to book there things already seemed to have become more complicated and I went somewhere else instead.....and now also an increase from 5k to 8k? Ok, time to cross the shop off my list for good...
Not very encouraging to read one shitty news after the next.

Lol, really? Last time I wanted to book there things already seemed to have become more complicated and I went somewhere else instead.....and now also an increase from 5k to 8k? Ok, time to cross the shop off my list for good...
Not very encouraging to read one shitty news after the next.
Well it seems that if you can get hold of the girl and get her reserve for you then you can actually get a reservation.

I recently DM a girl on Twitter and communicate my interest of meeting her. She reply we confirmed .

On the day she works . I drop by the shop and try to made a reservation in person. I let them know I am a foreigner ( Asian). The techno try to sell me another girl then tell me no reservation. He also told me the girl I try to reserve doesn't take foreigner blah blah.. I try to explain of course they don't care and he stoned face and ask me to go.

At the point I pretty much think I banned from the shop.
I DM the girl and let her know what happened ..and apologized... .Long story short she end up put in a reservation for me and told me just come to the shop.
So I go to the shop see the same techno and told him my reservation... He don't even look at me just collect the money and let another guy lead me to the waiting room.
This is how I found out the hike to 8k

Good thing the girls I liked from Dolce jumped ship.
Which only helps me to move on

No more Dolce!
1686791942950.png

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Seems like DMs are back?
I clicked on DM on Asahis twitter and the error didnt appear
Kiki also mentioned that DMs are back

Someone else care to try?

Edit:
Its definitely back, a model I follow is receiving spam DMs again

Last edited:
I'm using an American IP for my VPN and that dreaded blocked page popped up. Bummer
You can try protonvpn,which the Japanese server is already available in the free version. The speed of the free version is fast enough,if you are using it for web browsing...

Using the opera browser with vpn enable on the asia server. It seems to be working fine.

Last edited:
Officially announced, "Rotherburg Anabau" is going to be rebranded as "Etoile" on 23/6. New site will be available online on 21/6....

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and bobbo22
Hello for all i will stay in asakusa for next 4 days. I already read all soapland in asakusa area. Can you help me to choose 2 or 3 soapland i must visit? Fyi i foreign from SEA. Thankyou for your help

Hello for all i will stay in asakusa for next 4 days. I already read all soapland in asakusa area. Can you help me to choose 2 or 3 soapland i must visit? Fyi i foreign from SEA. Thankyou for your help
Just walk to Yoshiwara. Plenty of reviews of many shops there.

You should read the map before reading the reviews.

You can always go to our queen and idol kaoru first if you are confuse and can’t decide.

Reactions: Alice