Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Another price update from Dolce.
They increased 1000 yen for local on July 1. And for foreigner here come the new cost 10k (foreigner tax) so a 80 min course 27k + 10k (foreigner) + 2k nominations will set you back 39k.
As this rate the yen need to keep failing 😁. And don't brother to come at the beginning of month of a Sat without a reservation. The Techno try to kick me out even before I start to speak just keep telling me no foreigner...

• Wow
Reactions: Danbo and Doggyfong
They increased 1000 yen for local on July 1. And for foreigner here come the new cost 10k (foreigner tax) so a 80 min course 27k + 10k (foreigner) + 2k nominations will set you back 39k.
As this rate the yen need to keep failing 😁. And don't brother to come at the beginning of month of a Sat without a reservation. The Techno try to kick me out even before I start to speak just keep telling me no foreigner...
+11k now then
Dolce has gone to shit

Reactions: CharlieSimms

Thanks for the info. Good to know beforehands that under these circumstances it's just not worth it anymore. There are enough other options...but it really sucks to see shops changing their policies for the worse.

Had my first soapland experience today and walked around Yoshiwara afterwards. I got approached by touts from the below shops (note that I’m Indian but I speak enough Japanese to communicate with the touts (n4 ish level). Also it was hot as balls outside and many shops didn’t even have touts sitting outside (I went mid day)

Lions Club
Versailles
Segretario
Rocket Wife
Alie D’ore
Garter Madam
Romanee-Conti
Sweet Kiss
Pepepino

I wish they have discount for foreigner based on Japanese skills and dick size...

Just realized Japanese writtten in alphabet is something I despise

What an incredible 死んでれら story. This unknown comes out of nowhere to lead the pack. He's got a beautiful back swing. That's - oh! He got out of that one! He's got to be pleased with that. The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a 死んでれら boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. This crowd has gone deadly silent. 死んでれら story. Out of nowhere. About to become the Master's champion. It looks like a miraculous - it's in the hole! It's in the hole! Oh Kaooooruuuuu!!

Omae wa mou shinderu
nani?!?

Anyway I am curious about the target customer for 06:00 - 09:00 timeframe.

Is it for salaryman who want to utilize their morning glory, or because they are too tired after work or simply they are early riser?

Might need to try this weekend lol at yshirt lol.

And I experienced culture shock last week when I saw a group of men strolling looking for soapland. I assumed they are from same office. For me, it is very unlikely to let people from office I frequent P4P. Not even close friends know.

Reactions: Alice

Is it for salaryman who want to utilize their morning glory, or because they are too tired after work or simply they are early riser?
i use that time slot bec:

1 i can't finish in the later part of the day, specially in winter

2 i wake up early

usually the shop is not busy, and most of the time the local shops near me have shinjin's (pros and cons) on the roster during this timeframe

Had my first soapland experience today and walked around Yoshiwara afterwards. I got approached by touts from the below shops (note that I’m Indian but I speak enough Japanese to communicate with the touts (n4 ish level). Also it was hot as balls outside and many shops didn’t even have touts sitting outside (I went mid day)

Lions Club
Versailles
Segretario
Rocket Wife
Alie D’ore
Garter Madam
Romanee-Conti
Sweet Kiss
Pepepino
Which shop and who did you patronise if you do mind sharing?

nani?!?

And I experienced culture shock last week when I saw a group of men strolling looking for soapland. I assumed they are from same office. For me, it is very unlikely to let people from office I frequent P4P. Not even close friends know.

I was talking to a barkeeper in Golden Gai and he was saying that the night life opens earlier because the government made it so the last trains are at midnight.

The following is my assumptions, but:
Basically, in order to recoup losses from the 24-2700 (or however long they were open) they had to open earlier. They wouldn't if they could afford not to.

Reactions: Alice
I was talking to a barkeeper in Golden Gai and he was saying that the night life opens earlier because the government made it so the last trains are at midnight.

The following is my assumptions, but:
Basically, in order to recoup losses from the 24-2700 (or however long they were open) they had to open earlier. They wouldn't if they could afford not to.

I am not sure that is the reason. I have only been in the morning to soaplands twice, but I had the impression they have more customers in the morning than for example the early afternoon.

I think the early shifts are more profitable than the afternoon hours during a weekday. If one person is able to comment on number of customers early in the morning it is @Cinnabums 😅

I am not sure that is the reason. I have only been in the morning to soaplands twice, but I had the impression they have more customers in the morning than for example the early afternoon.

I think the early shifts are more profitable than the hours during a weekday. If one person is able to comment on number of customers at this time it is @Cinnabums 😅
Early is great, no old jizz in the girls and a great way to start a new day and come to work with a smile on your face. A plus that it sometimes means discounts.

Some other punters hit the early shifts after a night of drinking.

Last edited:
...some girls also prefer the early shifts. Mentioned to me that they work a night shift, sleep the night at the soapland and work an early shift afterwards. Safes time commuting and they have more free time this way.
Was kinda unexpected but kinda makes sense...

nani?!?

As a repeat user of the 6-9am timeslot - I've personally used it to get my rocks off before heading to the office. I've also heard from the girls that it's common for customers in those slots to be just coming off the night shift, or to have stayed out all night drinking and come in for a good time before heading home on the "first train".

I'm new at this so I'll defer to y'alls judgements.

Fwiw, I also prefer early time slots since I'm an early bird and most things to do are more fun later. I also like to think the tenchous appreciate someone booking the early slots, and anything that makes them like gaijin better is a boon in my eyes.

Also, as a slight update on Kaoru, the day after I woke up with a very soar throat 😬. I think it's just allergies (my nose is a desert rn) but it's still kicking around. I'mma hit up a wellness clinic when I get stateside just in case. The logistics of catching something seems unlikely but not impossible sooo let's play it safe 😅

now that I think about it, it is more likely to do it on 06:00~09:00 slot compared to 09:00 ~ 17:00 since my office will start looking for me after 11:00.

Last 2 times I went to SL on weekdays was because I took PM leave.

how is the competition though?

I assume first timer foreigner wont be accepted to make reservation by phone at yshirt. planning to do it at 06:00 but even with earliest train I can only reach at 7am. if there is no girls available I would be making the trip for nothing and have to join the rush hour wave back to office lol.

Also, as a slight update on Kaoru, the day after I woke up with a very soar throat 😬. I think it's just allergies (my nose is a desert rn) but it's still kicking around. I'mma hit up a wellness clinic when I get stateside just in case. The logistics of catching something seems unlikely but not impossible sooo let's play it safe 😅
now this part is the not too fun part. kissed a girl on trial period in bijin lab, she was coughing a bit and I dont see her in upcoming days shift.

I wonder if it is common for married woman trying to work and have very limited attendance.

Reactions: Sachihana86

now this part is the not too fun part. kissed a girl on trial period in bijin lab, she was coughing a bit and I dont see her in upcoming days shift.

I think you ahould be careful before making assumptions online wether a girl gave you a cold or not. Same thing with STI/STDs.

Just be mindful, written words tend to turn into truths.