Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

According to this news report, “ペパーミント/Peppermint“ & “サンタ・フェ/Santa Fe” was ordered to shutdown by authorities,after police found evidence ,that a female customer of a male host,was working in these two shops, suspicion of prostitution....

https://news.livedoor.com/lite/article_detail/24667694/
Wasn't Peppermint the sister shop to Kings Club (which shut down recently then reopened)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
I thought the shop would clearly state that they only provide bathing service, and all others are secrets between the host and customer.

Last edited:
I thought the shop would clearly state that they only provide bathing service, and all others are secrets between the host and customer.
it is general secret people can do it in soapland. they just need strong evidence to shut one down.

it is general secret people can do it in soapland. they just need strong evidence to shut one down.
What are you talking about? Everyone knows what goes on at a soapland.
It's absolutely 100% not a secret... They all use a legal loophole and the only time one gets shut down, it's usually for other reasons that aren't public.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows what goes on at a soapland.
It's absolutely 100% not a secret... They all use a legal loophole and the only time one gets shut down, it's usually for other reasons that aren't public.
maybe I phrase it wrong.

more like public secret or open secret? things that everyone it is happening yet phrased as something that happened between soap lady and customer that noone else know.

and of course there people still asking whether you get FS or not.

Possibly stupid question. How are folks contacting SL providers by direct message on Twitter? Kaoru at Yshirt in particular. Did you ask her to follow you using a public Twitter post on her board? I don't imagine folks are paying to verify their burner Twitter accounts. The fee is steep for that. Thanks in advance

Possibly stupid question. How are folks contacting SL providers by direct message on Twitter? Kaoru at Yshirt in particular. Did you ask her to follow you using a public Twitter post on her board? I don't imagine folks are paying to verify their burner Twitter accounts. The fee is steep for that. Thanks in advance
The new Twitter policies are a real pain in the ass and make things a lot more complicated.
Kaoru at least has her Line and Email on the shop's website. You should have no problem contacting her through these channels.

Don't think they removed the function. I can still DM those who have not followed me back on twitter.
Not that I am sending any messages
Just randomly testing on PC, no issues
1691248954192.png

Reactions: fumbling
Don't think they removed the function. I can still DM those who have not followed me back on twitter.
Not that I am sending any messages
Just randomly testing on PC, no issues
View attachment 22284
Maybe you were grandfathered in, or something? I am completely blocked from DM anyone that isn't following me (pop up says exactly that if I try to message her). But thanks for the response!

Maybe you were grandfathered in, or something? I am completely blocked from DM anyone that isn't following me (pop up says exactly that if I try to message her). But thanks for the response!
Seems different for everyone. I get a weird verification notification and captcha prompt right after I press send on the DMs. Doesn't change anything after doing the captcha though. Message isn't sent.

Reactions: Alice and fumbling
Maybe leave a comment on their post saying you would like to make a reservation if they can follow you back?
Can also help eliminate the need to ask if foreigners are ok

If they have provided their LINE/email then go through those options instead

Reactions: Alice and fumbling
Kaoru at least has her Line and Email on the shop's website. You should have no problem contacting her through these channels.
If they have provided their LINE/email then go through those options instead
Good point, both if you. So many reviews mention Twitter, I got tunnel visioned into thinking that was the preferred contact method. Thanks for the feedback.

Hey everyone I’m brand new here, it will be my first time visiting Japan in 2 weeks as an English-speaking foreigner and was wondering if there was a more recent accurate list of foreigner-friendly soaplands because the one on the first page seems to have a few that are closed down due to Covid I assume. From my own research, Yshirts might be a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zerosupblues
Hey everyone I’m brand new here, it will be my first time visiting Japan in 2 weeks as an English-speaking foreigner and was wondering if there was a more recent accurate list of foreigner-friendly soaplands because the one on the first page seems to have a few that are closed down due to Covid I assume. From my own research, Yshirts might be a possibility.
There's this big section, called Soapland Reviews. Pick one.
Most all reviews are written by foreigners with varying degrees of Japanese language ability from 0 to 100.

Seems different for everyone. I get a weird verification notification and captcha prompt right after I press send on the DMs. Doesn't change anything after doing the captcha though. Message isn't sent.
If you signed up only recently and have zero activities on twitter/X ( posts, likes and zero following....etc)
Twitter most likely treat you as a spam/bot account and restrict you ability to DM.

Reactions: fumbling and Alice
So I DM’d Uta at Idol Kenkyuusei formerly Akari at Dolce to make a reservation and she told me that she was sorry but she no longer served foreign customers. I DM’d her to say that i had seen her before in hopes that it might change her mind but haven’t got a response back.

I had a bad feeling when I saw that she had locked her twitter account and it turns out I was right. I had been hoping to see her again so this was quite the shitty news

Also to contribute to the above DM discussion I was able to send this DM as a non verified account for whatever it's worth.

• Sad
Reactions: Doggyfong
I had a bad feeling when I saw that she had locked her twitter account and it turns out I was right
Her account was locked since dolce, even after the name and shop change.
But not accepting foreigners is another thing
A loss for us all

Reactions: Flinflon
Her account was locked since dolce, even after the name and shop change.
But not accepting foreigners is another thing
A loss for us all
I am almost positive it was not locked at the beginning of this month and was unlocked for most of July. I searched the forum to see if anyone had posted anything about it beforehand and did see you made a screenshot of her bio in the beginning of July unlocked and with the part about foreigners.
1691383576010.png

Now
1691383741087.png

I do remember it being locked during that end period when she was at Dolce and shop changed.

But ya it sucks I imagine she must have had to deal with some shitty clients to decide to just not accept any foreigners or maybe I am so shitty at sex the rule only applies to me (a low but always distinct possibility lol).

Reactions: Doggyfong and Alice
Anyone familiar with Etoile at Yoshiwara soapland? They are a bit on the pricier side 80k for 120mins. I think Anzu was the most beautiful. Already in contact for making a reservation via DM. Just checking if there has been a experience in the group!

https://www.y-etoile.jp/pc/profile.php?id=anzu
They had a different name previously (Rothen/Rothenburg something) and changed this year. They were generally known to be not very foreigner friendly. We did have a few reviews, but that was ~9 years ago.