Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Anyone familiar with Etoile at Yoshiwara soapland? They are a bit on the pricier side 80k for 120mins. I think Anzu was the most beautiful. Already in contact for making a reservation via DM. Just checking if there has been a experience in the group!

https://www.y-etoile.jp/pc/profile.php?id=anzu
I think the shop is now in the same group as Hisyo and Segretario, which is known to be foreigner friendly. Had DM a girl at Etoile and she said foreigner is okay.

Reactions: Alice
I don't know if somebody already asked but what's the liquid the girl ask you to rinse your mouth? It was water with something brown, It might be my assumption, but it's iodine alcohol? (No idea if that's the correct name in English)

I don't know if somebody already asked but what's the liquid the girl ask you to rinse your mouth? It was water with something brown, It might be my assumption, but it's iodine alcohol? (No idea if that's the correct name in English)
Povidone-iodine (Betadine)

Reactions: dweb and just4fun
Maybe you were grandfathered in, or something? I am completely blocked from DM anyone that isn't following me (pop up says exactly that if I try to message her). But thanks for the response!
You need to verify your phone number, or have a blue check

I'm wanting to go to Sinkaigyo, who I have been told by several people are open to foreigners and do not limit their menu. I can speak and understand Japanese enough to get by in most basic situations and I understand how the system works. I am East Asian and have been told by numerous Japanese people that I look very Japanese.

I have a list of providers I'm interested in but I'm wondering if I should contact the provider directly through LINE or I should contact their shop through LINE to make a reservation? I would be typing in English. The shop's website also says they accept credit cards, but I'm wondering how much the fee is to use a credit card over cash.

I'm wanting to go to Sinkaigyo, who I have been told by several people are open to foreigners and do not limit their menu. I can speak and understand Japanese enough to get by in most basic situations and I understand how the system works. I am East Asian and have been told by numerous Japanese people that I look very Japanese.

I have a list of providers I'm interested in but I'm wondering if I should contact the provider directly through LINE or I should contact their shop through LINE to make a reservation? I would be typing in English. The shop's website also says they accept credit cards, but I'm wondering how much the fee is to use a credit card over cash.
Gaijin tax for sinkaigyo is a massive turn off… also never use cards, the upcharge is at least 10-20%

Imo, contact the girls you are interested in will always be better than the shop directly

Reactions: Maxblack and EK009
Hey all, landed in Tokyo few days ago and been doing some p4p action since. I thought I’d share some experiences here as I wont’t write a review for each of my visits. I hope that’s not against rules.

First things first, I just had a session with a provider that speaks English. Like really well, I’m not talking about a few sentences or words. Her name is Nanao, she works at Versailles and is a sweetheart. Don’t expect GFE (or LFK, DFK) at all, though. If you happen to see her, please be gentle.

Secondly, the room in Versailles sucks. Barely any light and you’d thought it’d be different than Y-Shirt as it’s as twice expensive. Today I realized that more money doesn’t mean that you’ll get a good service. My queen Kaoru ftw.

Lastly, wish me and my wallet good luck. I’ll be here for another 12 days and I have reservations for almost each day. I’ll make sure to review ‘unforgettable’ ones.

Lastly, wish me and my wallet good luck. I’ll be here for another 12 days and I have reservations for almost each day. I’ll make sure to review ‘unforgettable’ ones.
Good luck!
Notice that everyday mongering will affect the experience for the last few days, so what felt like a great session day one might feel like a decent session on day 8.
Keep on reporting!

Hey all, landed in Tokyo few days ago and been doing some p4p action since. I thought I’d share some experiences here as I wont’t write a review for each of my visits. I hope that’s not against rules.

First things first, I just had a session with a provider that speaks English. Like really well, I’m not talking about a few sentences or words. Her name is Nanao, she works at Versailles and is a sweetheart. Don’t expect GFE (or LFK, DFK) at all, though. If you happen to see her, please be gentle.

Secondly, the room in Versailles sucks. Barely any light and you’d thought it’d be different than Y-Shirt as it’s as twice expensive. Today I realized that more money doesn’t mean that you’ll get a good service. My queen Kaoru ftw.

My advice to you as someone who went for 8 sessions in a 2 week period: hydrate frequently, it does help with your recovery rate, although your sensitivity the last few sessions will take a beating.

My advice to you as someone who went for 8 sessions in a 2 week period: hydrate frequently, it does help with your recovery rate, although your sensitivity the last few sessions will take a beating.
I can agree with this. Had 3 sessions in a row and the 3rd one had me squirming like a girl after I came. Well, that's partly because she kept stroking me afterward lol.

Reactions: Maxblack
Good luck!
Notice that everyday mongering will affect the experience for the last few days, so what felt like a great session day one might feel like a decent session on day 8.
Keep on reporting!
I really wish I saw this message sooner. Just got back from Segretario and wasn’t even able to cum once to a 10/10 girl within 2 hours. I never feel ashamed this much lol

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions folks!

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
I really wish I saw this message sooner. Just got back from Segretario and wasn’t even able to cum once to a 10/10 girl within 2 hours. I never feel ashamed this much lol

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions folks!
I feel you, gotta make the days count! Who did you see at segretario?

One thing that was worked for me is 36 hour intervals, and have make every third session be with a passive girl. 24 hours is not enough when each girl is furiously trying to get 3 shots out of you.

I feel you, gotta make the days count! Who did you see at segretario?

One thing that was worked for me is 36 hour intervals, and have make every third session be with a passive girl. 24 hours is not enough when each girl is furiously trying to get 3 shots out of you.
Hinami ひなみ, she’s really cheerful and has a stunning body. I’ll make sure to leave a review. Segretario is also the best shop I’ve been in so far. Lit and large rooms, polite staff and a nice hallway (take some notes, Versailles!)

Reactions: Alice
Noticed there isnt much report for Idol Kenkyuusei.
Any consensus about it? Im really into cosplay and younger (themed) girls

Reactions: Maxblack
I did, and I compared the report number of Idol K to the once-good Dolce
Actually there are 8 reviews for idol in 2023 compared to only 2 for dolce in 2023.

Many people only write their first few experiences or cherrypick the good or bad one.
Good point to compare newer reviews
Policies can change, girls come and go, anything can happen within a week.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
While looking for a shop to visit, I noticed a lot of the shops sites are gone? Did they close down or just get taken over and not covered here as they aren't "foreigner-friendly" anymore?

While looking for a shop to visit, I noticed a lot of the shops sites are gone? Did they close down or just get taken over and not covered here as they aren't "foreigner-friendly" anymore?
There was some extreme carnage during and after the covid slowdown. Your best bet is to read reviews here and find something that fits inside your box. There are changes all the time, it's impossible to keep up with the daily changes in the different districts.