Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Lol, what? That sounds hilariously ridiculous...first time I have heard about something like that. Guess they always come up with new "games" to fuck with Non-Japanese customers
Granted this was in Yokohama and not Yoshiwara but it was still ridiculous lol, it was pretty clear they didn't want me there and that was just their excuse to deny me.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Rocket wife has "foreigner welcome" in front of their shops and advertise no gaijin tax, despite a bit weird pricing on CH traveller (250~750 yen gaijin tax).

The staff tried to speak english with you and shake your hand after guiding you to second building lol.

I wasnt charged admission fee even if I didnt not showing subscribing their mailing list city heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn
Rocket wife has "foreigner welcome" in front of their shops and advertise no gaijin tax, despite a bit weird pricing on CH traveller (250~750 yen gaijin tax).

The staff tried to speak english with you and shake your hand after guiding you to second building lol.

I wasnt charged admission fee despite not showing city heaven.
Can vouch for this Rocket is probably the most friendly shop I’ve been to so far. Staff members doesn’t give off the bad vibes

Expect a 10% price increase from Hisyo and Segretario, starting Nov 1st, per their homepage(s)

Edit: Yeah on second thought, the wording is pretty sus as it says the "bathing fee" will be adjusted to be tax excluded, which makes it a 2,500 yen increase instead of a straight 10%. Not quite sure which one they'll go with, but we'll find out in a month

Last edited:
Expect a 10% price increase from Hisyo and Segretario, starting Nov 1st, per their homepage(s)
Thanks for the heads up, looks like nothing is safe from inflation.

So 75 -> 82.5k for most of the cast and then 90 -> 99k for Rina. That’s got to hurt! I suspect they will hurt local demand the most. Wages and pensions certainly aren’t going up as fast.

• Wow
Reactions: horny469
拝啓
初秋の折、お客様におかれましては平素よりセグレターリオをご愛顧いただきまして心より感謝申し上げます。
セグレターリオではこれまで入浴料につきまして消費税を内税として運営をして参りましたが、昨今の世界情勢に伴う燃料油及び諸物価の高騰、人件費のベースアップなど運営コストの上昇により企業努力だけでは内税での運営が困難な状況となってまいりました。
熟考を重ねまして誠に恐縮ではございますが令和5年11月1日より入浴料につきまして消費税10%を外税とさせていただく事と致しました。

They dont mention the service fee going up, the message only mentions bathing fee raising from 25,000 to 27,500.
But one would assume it gets hit aswell.

They dont mention the service fee going up, the message only mentions bathing fee raising from 25,000 to 27,500.
Now that you mentioned it, the two may be separate and 10% does seem too drastic. Luxury Kawasaki increased their bathing fee by 2.5k as well and service fee was unaffected, 67.5 -> 70k. Hopefully Segre and Hisyo follow suit.

Yeah the wording is kinda sus, they're just modifying it to be tax excluded, but I don't think a 2,500 increase can cover the expenses they list (especially the "base labor cost").

Someone here gonna have to take one for the team after Nov 1st :whistle:

Dropped by Honey Company and was turned away with extreme prejudice despite my best wheedling in Japanese, they insisted it was “group policy”

Thought it was strange because there were several reviews up here about the place.

is there any relation with the invoice system?
https://adsch.net/notebook/invoice/#title03
Seems very possible. To my understanding the invoice system is terrible for providers because it is trying to force people who qualify as 免税事業者 (tax free small businesses) to register to pay consumption tax, which a sex worker obvious won’t want to do as they would be listed by the tax agency. This means shops now have to pay consumption tax out of the portion that goes to to the provider so this will be either taken out of their pay or passed on to the consumer

Dropped by Honey Company and was turned away with extreme prejudice despite my best wheedling in Japanese, they insisted it was “group policy”
A review here doesn't necessarily mean access at all times. This is just in general, I have heard people not being welcome at y-shirts and Bijinlab which are often reviewed shops.

If a Tencho is working on a slow day he might let foreigners in, its his shop and he makes a % of store earnings.
A tout on an hourly wage might follow the rules stricter though.

A review here doesn't necessarily mean access at all times. This is just in general, I have heard people not being welcome at y-shirts and Bijinlab which are often reviewed shops.

If a Tencho is working on a slow day he might let foreigners in, its his shop and he makes a % of store earnings.
A tout on an hourly wage might follow the rules stricter though.
Yup, I second this. Went to one shop once and the staff let me play, next time I went another time and a different staff was there and wouldn’t let me play. Had to show him my point card and asked for the other staff who I asked by name and vouched for me so that could consistently play.

Back to the topic of disgusting gaijin taxes, Cospara has girls that are okay with foreigners but with a 20k gaijin tax!
Damn, one of my friends recommended me the shop saying 王道の吉原に構えている, but I guess that might be out the window now.

70-75k you should able to push through, std price is 90k, choose the least crowded hours, can use cityheaven to monitor status.
you don't have to ask for the lowest, just the comfortable price you willing to pay, , if you feel later, that you have given little more, just take it as a tip to the girl, she will feel nicer and treat you better.
Ask the guy to recommend a better look and better service girl, still depend on the availability, of the girls.
He is more willing to give a better price if you let him choose the girl for you or give a new , inexperience girl to you.
if you given you a bad choice, ask him for future discount next time.(if you still willing to go back, haha)
A little discount i feel is justifiable as the girls always turn out not to your expectation.
only if you willing to pay 75k, hisyo girls always appear to be as real as the girl you pictured.
jyoutei is much younger but hisyo is still better look.
After reading many messages like this and price ranges of Paters...I was wondering what job/business you guys do? OR You are not working in Tokyo like me... How it is possible to make multiple trips..Even if I hypothetically dream about it, it will take up my almost half-year bonus...Holy Shit, am I the only poor soul here in Tokyo

After reading many messages like this and price ranges of Paters...I was wondering what job/business you guys do? OR You are not working in Tokyo like me... How it is possible to make multiple trips..Even if I hypothetically dream about it, it will take up my almost half-year bonus...Holy Shit, am I the only poor soul here in Tokyo
You're not the only one lol. I'll definitely have a lower set budget once I get to Tokyo...any month now...or year...

Reactions: horny469
slow business during covid might help a bit to increase gaijin acceptance?

I also heard that in japan there are slow months ( the time before japanese salaryman get bonuses and after they run out of bonuses.).

I am surprised to hear bijinlab not welcoming some people.

it is possible to go to 高級 SL once a month with fresh grad salary.

maybe twice if you live with your parent.

Reactions: Alice
you're not the only one. I can only save up to come Tokyo once a year, go sekukyabas a few times, go to some mid range soapland once and deliheru once and thats about it on my budget LOL.

Reactions: zerosupblues
I also think when starting going to SL, most people are in their older years (30+) meaning that many of them start having reasonable amount of savings. Especially if you worked and saved in Japan for years. And such hobby would not necessarily impact heavily the whole amount. You would still be able to save money while going regularly to SL, just more slowly. And like magic: the feeling of wasting your money is gone. You have a stash that still grows and an expensive hobby.

Reactions: Alice and hanito