Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Congratulations, Segretario (and by association, Hisyo) now requires deposit for overseas customers 🤭 Despite the great efforts around here to guide, help, and just generally assist first-timers in their P4P adventure in Japan, it's still not enough to have this shit ruined for the rest of us

its a shame really. Hopefully it means we're still able to reach out to them through LINE way in advance for a booking.
Personally don't really mind the additional trip i would have to make the day prior and make the deposit.

Reactions: Alice
Congratulations, Segretario (and by association, Hisyo) now requires deposit for overseas customers 🤭 Despite the great efforts around here to guide, help, and just generally assist first-timers in their P4P adventure in Japan, it's still not enough to have this shit ruined for the rest of us
May I ask how much is the deposit? And when will they asked you to pay the deposit? Thx~

Because of Cunts!

Yeah, shit like this really annoys the fuck out of me. Never used these shops specifically but in the past few months quite a few shops decided to not take reservations anymore or start with deposits. In this case its really not their fault if past encounters resulted in financial loss.
...just so annoying that some people are too stupid to stick to the most basic rules.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Segretario (and by association, Hisyo)
How do you know this? It’s been specific to foreigner popular girls like Hinami and Rina so far, must have taken quite a bit to make this a group level policy. And that would include Etoile too.

I had a session booked with Moe at Hisyo through Twitter and her Twitter later got deletus'd by Musk and all our messages got lost. I tried contacting through LINE to confirm details of our reservation and ask about the deposit but haven't gotten a reply, so I wonder what'll happen lol.

I had a session booked with Moe at Hisyo through Twitter and her Twitter later got deletus'd by Musk and all our messages got lost. I tried contacting through LINE to confirm details of our reservation and ask about the deposit but haven't gotten a reply, so I wonder what'll happen lol.
Poor girl, she works so hard on social media too, it must be a huge blow to get suspended like that. Since you’ve already made the booking they’re unlikely to force you to make a deposit, just show up on time.

What's going on with Hisyo these days? Though I'm already back from Japan so it doesn't matter now I guess.

I did hear a few cases where they were turning away foreigners or sending them to Segretario instead. I was in Tokyo back in January for work and was looking them up but I sadly didn't have the time or cash to give it a go(at the time I actually thought the 25k bathing fee was all there is lol, I am wiser now). There was a new girl on their website at the time which struck my fancy, but she's no longer there sadly.

But it seems like some of you guys are still managing to hit up Hisyo successfully - so I guess as long as you can speak some Japanese and present yourself like a sensible person things should work out? Or is this one of those "you gotta book through the girl" things?

Having to rock up in person to pay the deposit does kinda suck though(had to do that for Club39). Since there really isn't anything to do there, and it's a good 30 mins of walking to and fro Minowa/Iriya station while ignoring touts.

Last edited:
When I read the reviews for Segretario, the price is typically listed at 65k-75k for a 120minute session, but on their website, the price is listed at 27.5k. Why is there such a discrepancy?

When I read the reviews for Segretario, the price is typically listed at 65k-75k for a 120minute session, but on their website, the price is listed at 27.5k. Why is there such a discrepancy?
That is only the bathing fee.....

Geez.. why anyone would even consider that the price of a high end soapy would be the same as a back seat poke on the Jersey turnpike. My lawd.
There are some stupid 'guide' websites out there clearly written by people who haven't been. I remember finding out about hisyo initially through such a website and it was saying "it's cheap and popular, only 25k for 2 hours".

Sadly some people who only do some brisk googling will probably gobble up such misinformation.

• Sad
Did my first ever walk-in at a Yoshiwara soap and had a good experience. Went to Versaille, staff was super nice, let me explain and talk through what kind of experience and girl I wanted in my weak Japanese and helped me pick one out. I felt bad the Aile D'Ore tout next door was trying so hard to get me to go there instead.

Can confirm that even before the latest twitter messages, both Rina and Hinami asked for an advance deposit. Don’t really care cause I’m spending the money either way, but it does suck that the bad apples are ruining it for everyone else.

Any recommendations for a FS girl in Yoshiwara/Tokyo with massive tits? I've been with relatively busty girls, like Shuka at Idol Kenkyusei, and Miyagi at Y-Shirt, but I'm looking for something notably bigger. Would be willing to go more premium, if necessary.

Minami at Thai Lady/Girl was close, but I'm hoping for more "east-Asian" looks.

In Tokyo atm and every time I board a train I always see a couple of pretty model-like ladies that make me feel a certain way. I've booked Kaoru and Mikan for the highly rated experience and their English proficiency but now I'm thinking I could probably squeeze another one with the killer looks.

Any recommendations on the prettiest lady youve ever booked? FS or otherwise is fine, as long as they accept other Asian gaijins.