Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

In Tokyo atm and every time I board a train I always see a couple of pretty model-like ladies that make me feel a certain way. I've booked Kaoru and Mikan for the highly rated experience and their English proficiency but now I'm thinking I could probably squeeze another one with the killer looks.

Any recommendations on the prettiest lady youve ever booked? FS or otherwise is fine, as long as they accept other Asian gaijins.
That's going to be totally subjective. Just read the reviews.

Any recommendations on the prettiest lady youve ever booked?
That’s not going to be all that productive - everyone has different tastes. What the rest of us like may not - and probably won’t - overlap with your own tastes. Take Yui Hatano for instance - some guys swear she’s one of the most stunning women alive, others think she’s a complete minger.

For me the most attractive I’ve ever booked was Aya Kisaki, but unfortunately she’s retired from adult entertainment entirely.

That’s not going to be all that productive - everyone has different tastes. What the rest of us like may not - and probably won’t - overlap with your own tastes. Take Yui Hatano for instance - some guys swear she’s one of the most stunning women alive, others think she’s a complete minger.

For me the most attractive I’ve ever booked was Aya Kisaki, but unfortunately she’s retired from adult entertainment entirely.
Funny enough I think one of Yui Hatano's videos is the reason I tried out soaps at all. That and a manga about them.

My personal pick for most attractive girl I've been with here is Rika at Moulin Rouge, or Miku at Versailles. But they're also not nearly the best providers I've seen in terms of service.

Reactions: Alice
But they're also not nearly the best providers I've seen in terms of service.
Over the years I’ve found that the girls billed as hot are often underperformers. It’s all about that attitude - while I’m not a fan of rating appearance by numbers, a four with a great attitude is a worth more in performance than a ten who thinks you should be grateful to be in her presence and lays there like a starfish. Best session I’ve ever had was with a chubby girl from Pururungang who wasn’t really much to look at in photos, but had an infectious smile and a great sense of humour, and sucked dick like her clit was in the back of her throat.

Hello everyone. I'm new here and have read hundreds of posts so far trying to find the right girl/place for me. I recently discovered Pururungang, but it seems like I would be rejected from there because my Japanese is pretty much non-existent and I am definitely not confident booking a love hotel and then calling them with my room number. I also won't have a working phone number.

Anyway, point is that I am looking for a girl with large breasts, a reasonably small waist and a decently pretty face. Perhaps also a girl with a big ass but those are hard to come by in Japan. Price is no issue. Can anyone recommend a girl in Tokyo for a soapland experience?

I'll go ahead and list the rest of the girls I found:

1. Fujiko at EXE
2. Jojo at Versailles
3. Riku at Versailles
4. Roa at Versailles
5. Nanami at Moulin Rouge
6. Mikuru at Segretario
7. Hime at Segretario (doesn't seem to be working)
8. Asami at Hisyo

I've found plenty of other girls that are cute as well but lacking in the boobs/butt department. Seems like all of the above accept foreigners? I've found the soaplands on TAG. Not sure if my low proficiency in Japanese will give me any problems. Please let me know guys, thanks!

Edit: also, I really don't want to be catfished. I've been catfished in the states and it sucked a lot. So hoping to have a positive experience in Japan! Not sure why the automod removed the soapland Iroha works at. It's the one that's open specifically for foreigners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jayronn
As instructed by the girl, I just called to confirm an appointment for tomorrow. The guy who picked up the phone told me "Thank you, please call again tomorrow 2 hours before the appointment." Is this normal? First time going to a soap, just wondering what the point of the first call was, haha.

As instructed by the girl, I just called to confirm an appointment for tomorrow. The guy who picked up the phone told me "Thank you, please call again tomorrow 2 hours before the appointment." Is this normal? First time going to a soap, just wondering what the point of the first call was, haha.
Yes it is completely normal. The call the day before is probably more to confirm you got your act together. The call the day of is both that and to make sure the lady is actually confirmed to come in before you haul your stuff down there and she is sick or whatever.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Can anyone recommend a girl in Tokyo for a soapland experience?
We don’t do recommendations here. Everyone has different tastes, and what I or anyone else likes might not be right for you. Read the reviews and use your judgement.

Yes it is completely normal. The call the day before is probably more to confirm you got your act together. The call the day of is both that and to make sure the lady is actually confirmed to come in before you haul your stuff down there and she is sick or whatever.
2 hours before seems a bit far out though? I thought the standard was an hour out ±5 minutes. I was told 30 minutes before if it's a 6am appointment though

Reactions: Danbo
2 hours before seems a bit far out though? I thought the standard was an hour out ±5 minutes. I was told 30 minutes before if it's a 6am appointment though
Depends on the shop itself and also influenced by the type of shop and the level of the shop. I personally have experienced both 1 and 2 hour requirements and often for each type. 1 hour or 2 hours though - kinda splitting hairs innit? Though I actually prefer 2 hours. If 1 hour I am usually making calls outside from some train station..

We don’t do recommendations here. Everyone has different tastes, and what I or anyone else likes might not be right for you. Read the reviews and use your judgement
Can you give me some tips on how to search? I've just been typing in the girl's name or the girl's name + the soapland. I can't find reviews for any of the girls I listed so it might be up to me to review them, I guess.

Reactions: Danbo
I can't find reviews for any of the girls I listed so it might be up to me to review them, I guess.
Bingo. We’ve all taken one for the team at some point.

Do people usually have bad experiences there? I won't go if that's the case.
not sure. any detail discussion will be removed anyway.
for myself the price slightly geared toward gaijin and I have plenty other options.

Do people usually have bad experiences there? I won't go if that's the case.
The organization that runs it treats the girls like like shit, and tries to intimidate indies who serve the foreign market out of business, using sock puppets on SNS to threaten them or making fake appointments to tie their schedules up and waste their time.

Absolute wankers.

The organization that runs it treats the girls like like shit, and tries to intimidate indies who serve the foreign market out of business, using sock puppets on SNS to threaten them or making fake appointments to tie their schedules up and waste their time.

Absolute wankers.
Fucken wankers

Reactions: Sudsy
Fucken wankers
IMG_0392.gif

About to lose my soap virginity in Versailles in a few hours. I'm only 31 but I seem to have sensitivity issues since I could only stay hard with 1 out of my last 3 providers. (I can get hard from foreplay but it goes soft after I put it in.) Also, I have not ejaculated in a week. Any general soap tips before I go?

About to lose my soap virginity in Versailles in a few hours. I'm only 31 but I seem to have sensitivity issues since I could only stay hard with 1 out of my last 3 providers. (I can get hard from foreplay but it goes soft after I put it in.) Also, I have not ejaculated in a week. Any general soap tips before I go?
Relax, the girls are used to all kind of punters, dont stress the hard on issue and if hard, be selfish, you are not there to satisfy the girl.

Yes, don't do anything stupid. And if you have hardon issues see a urologist.

Reactions: Cinnabums
dont stress about it if you failed on bed session. get sumata on mat session if you must to pop.

I generally have trouble cumming during any kind of sex, even with private partners. Don't be scared to ask to switch to hj or sumata if you feel yourself starting to go soft.

When I saw the lovely Alice here during my first days in Tokyo I had held off for just short of a week simply due to being stuck in airports in the like, and I still took a long time to finish. Best thing you can do is just focus on feeling comfortable and easing your anxiety, that's usually the biggest block to things.

If you haven't already reserved your time slot, I would recommend going for at least a 90 minute course. It guarantees mat play as an option and gives you plenty of time to ease up to the provider.

• Love
Reactions: Alice