Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Guys should do about half of the child care and chores without specifically expecting any sexual favors in return unless there are other arrangements . (Wife being a full time stay at home mom, or cleaner/nanny doing most of the house work.)

This “motivation” just makes the dude look incompetent (the picture doesn’t help).
Real men clean up vomit without complaining.

Reactions: Alice
Guys should do about half of the child care and chores without specifically expecting any sexual favors in return unless there are other arrangements . (Wife being a full time stay at home mom, or cleaner/nanny doing most of the house work.)

This “motivation” just makes the dude look incompetent (the picture doesn’t help).
Real men clean up vomit without complaining.
Does being a single dad count?

Hey, just to confirm, I know that Segretario requires advanced deposit since end of last year, but is Hisyo applying the exact same policy in 2024 ? I have read conflicting reports (even though they are sister shops). Thanks.

Hey, just to confirm, I know that Segretario requires advanced deposit since end of last year, but is Hisyo applying the exact same policy in 2024 ? I have read conflicting reports (even though they are sister shops). Thanks.
The conflict is probably first time users and regulars. A regular booking with City Heaven account can probably skip it. Note, I have not confirmation on this but it applies at other stores that have similar rules for foreigner's during first time booking's.

See, I knew someone here would be inspired! Tell us how the 12P went later

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and plooped
I did a himeyoyaku with Hisyo earlier this year and the only thing I had to do was confirm twice over the phone.

Last edited:
Wow, a goddamn 12P. Insane. But it might be a time efficient way to see what the shop has to offer, but financially very inefficient.

I'm kinda interested in Hisyo but I heard stuff about them just sending foreigners away to Segretario. Well something to think about later at any rate, maybe at the end of the year.

look at this god dang giga chad.

I told you someone will eventually gun for that Guinness World Record. Should've brought an administrator over to register the achievement

I have separate reservations to see Moe from Hisyo and Hinami from Segretario for the first time next month. For Hinami, I was asked to pay ahead of time, and for Moe I was told no advanced deposit was necessary. Both were booked with the women directly via LINE.

Unless he came with every single girl at least once it isn't something to boost about.

If you don't come then it doesn't count.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Unless he came with every single girl at least once it isn't something to boost about.
But we all know one guy who would boast about it anyhow. And post a photo of his lunch.

Reactions: MikeH and Cinnabums
Out of the 5 top rankers at Bijin Lab I have seen 4 of them, they deserve their top positions for sure and I would love to meet Ruruna but unfortunately she doesnt cater to us, still a good percentage I would say and I would guess only a very small percentage of their customer base are made up by foreigners.
I believe Ruruna is the only girl there who has been in AV. Or at least the only I could find.

Hey, I'm just curious, which motorcycle course do you guys think is good to try? I will give it a try and will make a review here, as I read a review here:

We have Mayuki + Koyuki at V

and Rina Usami + Mao Minami at S