Guest viewing is limited

The Yoshiwara Soapland Resource Thread

Yep. Just went to BL for the first time this week and met a beautiful 23 year old that gave a great GFE. Review to come soon.

Reactions: lonegaijin
I've updated the gaijin column for a couple of shops after my latest visit.
I was recently turned down at Iris and Jyotei. I walked in speaking Japanese and they said,"Sorry, Japanese only."

I also spoke with a Tout at Cream Lemon and he quoted me no Gaijin Tax, something like ¥14,000 for 50 minutes. Though he said they only had a few girls that were foreigner friendly and only offered me one girl , Cocona
http://www.c-lemon.com/sp/profile.php?id=5
Which I declined because she wasn't really my type.

It's my last week in Japan and I want to have a good soapland experience before I leave. I have 80k and my Japanese is basic. I would like NS/inside finish. I'm asking for advice because I went to Landmark a year ago but I didn't enjoy it, which makes me nervous to take another chance again(it's a lot of money). Staff was nice, the girl was very nice while we were talking, but she wasn't very attractive and didn't seem into the play at all. Since others had a good time at Landmark, I may try there again. I'm also thinking about going to Satin Doll or Make Up. Has anyone been to Tiara? I can't find any reviews. I like the fact that they have videos of the girls on their site, which I helps me know what I'm getting a bit more. Would it be ok for me to just ask if there are any girls that do nama/nakadashi? Or would that be inappropriate?

Reactions: One Pop
It's my last week in Japan and I want to have a good soapland experience before I leave. I have 80k and my Japanese is basic. I would like NS/inside finish. I'm asking for advice because I went to Landmark a year ago but I didn't enjoy it, which makes me nervous to take another chance again(it's a lot of money). Staff was nice, the girl was very nice while we were talking, but she wasn't very attractive and didn't seem into the play at all. Since others had a good time at Landmark, I may try there again. I'm also thinking about going to Satin Doll or Make Up. Has anyone been to Tiara? I can't find any reviews. I like the fact that they have videos of the girls on their site, which I helps me know what I'm getting a bit more. Would it be ok for me to just ask if there are any girls that do nama/nakadashi? Or would that be inappropriate?
I guess being a foreigner you'd have most chance to get what you're looking for at makeup. I definitely think you should ask before, or you might be disappointed.
Since a quite high number of girls seem to offer nama (not sure about nakadashi) i don't think it would be a weird question, anyway better than finding out in the room that it wont be possible.

I would like NS/inside finish. I'm asking for advice because I went to Landmark a year ago but I didn't enjoy it, which makes me nervous to take another chance again(it's a lot of money). Staff was nice, the girl was very nice while we were talking, but she wasn't very attractive and didn't seem into the play at all. Since others had a good time at Landmark, I may try there again. I'm also thinking about going to Satin Doll or Make Up. Has anyone been to Tiara?
I've never been to Landmark, Makeup or Tiara, but about 6 weeks ago I saw Rora (she is half Japanese half Brazilian) at Satin Doll. I thought she was gorgeous in an exotic way (I'm pretty picky). Once in the room we undressed and I couldn't stop complimenting her on how beautiful she was. She gave me a slow sultry lap dance , a little BBBJ and then she lied down on the bed, spread her legs and said, "いいお" (okay, go ahead). We skipped the shower and she offered NS/ outside finish, I didn't take her up on it and asked for a cover though. I know it's not NS/inside but I hope it helps you somewhat. I felt that Rora was beautiful and very much into the play. Not sure how the rest of the Satin Doll girls operate but the cast all look stunning and they also have some videos on their website, though their faces are slightly covered. Hope this helps.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Would it be ok for me to just ask if there are any girls that do nama/nakadashi? Or would that be inappropriate?

The staff will tell you either that this is up to "skinship" or ask you to use a condom. I was told once to make sure to use protection but in the room the princess said "I'm on the pill so NN (nama-nakadashi) is fine!".

There is a site listing all Yoshiwara soaplands offering NS/NN: http://ns-soap.com/percentage.html , including Tiara and Make-Up. Satin Doll is S着, so no NS or NN.
Clicking on a soapland's name will bring up a list with girls offering NS/NN. There is also a list of foreigner-friendly soaplands listing Tiara, although I have no idea how reliable this information is.

Your best bet is to choose one of the girls listed as available for NS/NN and hope that she will grant your wish.

Reactions: daytimefun
Thank you for the great responses! I tried to meet Rora at Satin Doll, she was booked for the next four hours though. I wish I would have just waited. I was going to go to Make Up after, but ended up at Tiara. I asked the tout if the girls he showed me did nakadashi, he said yes. When I got up there though, the girl said that she didn't do NS. Part of me is glad that that happened, since that's obviously safer, haha. I had a good time though. The girl looked ok but she gave great service. I'll write a proper review someday.

I know this is dumb question, but how about the safety in Yoshiwara in a sense that sex trading is illegal in Japan. Are there any raids before? How they can avoid the law? Just wondering...

Japanese police are (in)famous for doing their job when it comes to crimes above the petty crime level based more on whether they can be seen to be working and doing good rather than actually doing good. There's nothing to gain from them upsetting the status quo in Yoshiwara... at this time, but soap districts have vanished due to a sudden increase in police activity in the past. At the moment it's beneath their radar, but come 2019 and 2020? Who knows.

I know this is dumb question, but how about the safety in Yoshiwara in a sense that sex trading is illegal in Japan. Are there any raids before? How they can avoid the law? Just wondering...

Reading around the news, there have been a few busts for actual violation of law. You may have noticed a small koban if you passed near the central area. But they don't do much and I see the occasional police car. But the way the law is, you'll be fine so long as you don't do anything dumb.

Reactions: Ruler of time
as long as you pay for the service, it will be fine, right? seems BJ, HJ and sumata is not consider a sex trade...?

The Anti-Prostitution Law stipulates sex trading is illegal in its article 3. However there is no penalty provision for clients, hence you won't be arrested or prosecuted as a soap client. There were raids, which were rather rare, and more from the local health department and they aim at proprietors, not at clients nor at providers. In any case you are legally safe with soaplands. Sex trades with minors are heavily punished by a different law. Soaplands screen minors out strictly in the hiring process of providers. This is another point I feel safe.

Last edited:
Can confirm as of today, Prima Donna is still gajin friendly. It may have helped that I'm ethnic japanese though. 27,000 for 90 min. Word of warning though, tout's pictures are photoshopped to the nth degree as far as breasts go & they trade with Club Yume (Dream). Give the girl credit though, full points for customer service and enthusiasm even if I was having an off day.

Mid-September, I was told "japanese only" from Platinum Stage.
Around 11am the shop was not busy, that's strange.
No chance to speak in japanese.

Somebody experienced the same recently?

Reactions: lonegaijin
Mid-September, I was told "japanese only" from Platinum Stage.
Around 11am the shop was not busy, that's strange.
No chance to speak in japanese.

Somebody experienced the same recently?
The shop is really picky, if a girl don't know English they won't let foreigners see them, or at least that was the feeling I got the one time I was there.
The second time I tried to enter they just showed me to Putit Royal instead, which is how I discovered that shop.

sorry for a dumb question but why some places are cheap (30k) but some places are more expensive (60k) for the same 120 minutes services?

sorry for a dumb question but why some places are cheap (30k) but some places are more expensive (60k) for the same 120 minutes services?
It's a combo of what price the shop has decided and the quality/age of the girls on the roster.
You will generally find younger hotter girls in the more expensive shops, but the price difference between mid price and high price isn't worth it in my opinion.

It's a combo of what price the shop has decided and the quality/age of the girls on the roster.
You will generally find younger hotter girls in the more expensive shops, but the price difference between mid price and high price isn't worth it in my opinion.

Thank you for the reply.
I am planning for putit royal soon for the 120 minutes course you recommended.
How many times do they allow you to cum within the 120 minutes?

Really? Is the girl enthusiastic to help you cum second/third time or she will just wait for the clock?
Depends on the girl, I'm not really a cum many times type of guy myself but they usually seem up for more.

Reactions: bichan2