They never offer to wash my face, why?

somebilly

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find it funny that soap women always wash your hands thoroughly afterwards but never ask if you want to wash your face. I mean a few moments ago my nose was buried a half inch in your ass while I was eating you out from behind, at least offer a brotha a wet nap…. Lol 😂

When they run the water to wash my hands, I use that time to wash my face off. Very important as I’ve forgotten to do that before and left with foundation from her face on my face. Good thing I hadn’t met up with my friends yet before noticing.

I’ve also had others girls who would hold the shower spray higher and remind me if I’d forgotten. It just depends on the girl.

I’ve had a few hold it higher for me but for the most part I always have to ask. Sometimes I leave a just buy a pack of face wipes from the convince store.

Because girls on average have like five different types of face wash and we would rather step on a Lego than washing our cheeks with body soap 🧼 🙂

When they run the water to wash my hands, I use that time to wash my face off. Very important as I’ve forgotten to do that before and left with foundation from her face on my face. Good thing I hadn’t met up with my friends yet before noticing.

I’ve also had others girls who would hold the shower spray higher and remind me if I’d forgotten. It just depends on the girl.
As a closeted lesbian :D I love it when I come back home with powdery perfume rubbed on me or some different shade of foundation on my cheeks

Last edited:
Because girls on average have like five different types of face wash and we would rather step on a Lego than washing our cheeks with body soap 🧼 🙂

5 different types 😳 and here I am looking for the all-in-one to save time 😂

Reactions: Simonka
it doesn't matter if i don't wash my face .. my limits though is if the girl has odour issues or it's shark week.

i have a mustache and some goatee and her smell clings on them .. to me .. it feels amazing that i can still smell her hours after a session.

Reactions: Sudsy
Anyone else find it funny that soap women always wash your hands thoroughly afterwards but never ask if you want to wash your face. I mean a few moments ago my nose was buried a half inch in your ass while I was eating you out from behind, at least offer a brotha a wet nap…. Lol 😂
From what I've gathered Japanese men don't seem to love washing their face and hair so much, or at least with soap brands that are not available in their home. That and hair; I've never met men more finicky about their hair style than when I moved here and saw them wearing protective caps in the sauna.

Nonetheless, half of the sessions I finish leave me a disgusting, sweaty pig with it dripping down my forehead, so during the post-session hosedown I often ask providers if they'd wash my hair and face, to which they have always obliged.
Nobody has complained so far so I hope this isn't a bad thing to request...?

Faces just be sensitive in general and not as easy as "scrub with bar soap" for many people. Some might use special soaps, or have acne product on their face, or even makeup.

Carrying a travelkit most of the time I actually washed my hair after an unnormally sweaty morning soapland session before work.

For face I have many times been asked if I want it washed by girls.

Also, don't forget to drop feces before session start!

Apropos of nothing, I had a girl in an Okubo massage joint wash my hair while i was face-down on the table bath.

My first thought was that she was trying to maximise the amount of time taken up by non-sensual contact, but when it came to the HE she was still more than accomodating; offering up both bare tits and parroting my exclamations of 'ooh fuck' in her Chinese-accented broken English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
I actually use body soap after I use 2 other types of facial wash on my face.

Totally get this. 🤙🏻💯
I have three different types of face wash in my rotation.

Yeah, that’s why I stopped P4P . Each time I expected it, each time it didn’t happen , instead they were trying to do weird stuff with my dick. Made me feel depressed and inadequate

Sucks when that happens. Sometimes literally. But they do say you should not expect FS. I think it means Face Soap.

But I just got my hair washed. What can I say, I am a winner.

Sucks when that happens. Sometimes literally. But they do say you should not expect FS. I think it means Face Soap.

But I just got my hair washed. What can I say, I am a winner.
Aaaaah so envious now… did she scratch your scalp lovingly after the deed? If so you found a gem

Reactions: MikeH
Aaaaah so envious now… did she scratch your scalp lovingly after the deed? If so you found a gem

Not only that, she used her own shampoo and conditioner. If that's not love then I do not want to know what is.

Reactions: Frenchy