Thick & Bootylicious appreciation & search thread

jacqueh

TAG Member
Reaction score
After the nice "Japanese women with fat asses" topic, it became clear that some of us here care more about the thickness than the ethnicity, which is why this thread should be.

Let's share:
  • Providers,
  • Agencies,
  • Anything that can help!
I tried (and positively reviewed) Rabu chan at Yarisugi, but she's now gone. Tried bb-w.net (not exactly what I was looking for but, well, had to try), and it didn't turn out to be great, as it apparently is like a strictly no-fs shop (I am not on the "but sumata is great too!" train, especially when mongering for thickness).

The only good thick ass I found so far was a 5"9' Italian girl on matchmaker2, but I have to admit I forgot her name. I'll search and post an update (and a review).

Guys, we're in luck, booties are popular now.

I remember when hipness was my go to place for thick women and then I discovered cute-shukujyo because that place is loaded with thick ol milfs. I just came across a site called
http://bootys-angel.jp But I don't know if this site is legit. When I see women like that for the prices they put I feel that it's suspect. I'm thinking of taking one for the team but I'm scared of the monstrosity might crawl through that door. I'm lucky to not be a victim of bait and switch and I want to keep that undefeated streak

I remember when hipness was my go to place for thick women and then I discovered cute-shukujyo because that place is loaded with thick ol milfs. I just came across a site called
http://bootys-angel.jp But I don't know if this site is legit. When I see women like that for the prices they put I feel that it's suspect. I'm thinking of taking one for the team but I'm scared of the monstrosity might crawl through that door. I'm lucky to not be a victim of bait and switch and I want to keep that undefeated streak
Definitely bait and switch.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Anna Summer has a pretty awesome booty. It's not huge but has a great shape and thickness. She doesnt really show this off in her photos so its a very pleasant surprise when you meet her.

Naoko at Nasty Dolls has a surpringsly big butt for her frame. As you'll read in some of her reviews, she is tiny but has a nice round butt. I actually wondered if she had butt implants lol.

Reactions: Manny
This is what a thick Japanese woman is suppose to look like. I give you AV actress Aya Takashiro. :cool:

Attachments

• AV 7-17 252.JPG
    AV 7-17 252.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 165

To my surprise, I tried to call the shop and Bootys-angel is not gaijin-friendly. I would agree with @User#8628 here though, it looks like B&S. :(

Hm, should there be a certain measurement to qualify as thick for this thread?
Or is any nice booty ok?
Because i wouldn't qualify mine, Anna's or even the model pictures on that booty angel website as really thick.

My hip measurement is about 92cm

Tomomi Motozawa has a great booty while still keeping the waist small

Hard to get chicks who are thick w/ nice ass but small waist. But daaamn do they look great when they are

images

Hm, should there be a certain measurement to qualify as thick for this thread?
Or is any nice booty ok?
Because i wouldn't qualify mine, Anna's or even the model pictures on that booty angel website as really thick.

My hip measurement is about 92cm

I've never seen your bottom, but this picture from booty angel (albeit comically photoshopped) shows someone whose booty surely qualifies!

mc_1_1_2354.JPG

There are various types of booties some of us would appreciate here, but on my end, I'm more talking strictly about thickness in terms of ass and legs than for the entire body (more looking for big ass thin waists than for BBWs).

This said, I'll try to answer your question: Some more number-oriented people would give the following metrics to help: Waist/Hip Ratio equal or under 0.7 and Hips over 95cm for a guaranteed sexy thickness.

Tomomi Motozawa has a great booty while still keeping the waist small

Hard to get chicks who are thick w/ nice ass but small waist. But daaamn do they look great when they are

images
Good lord I'd bury my face in that big ol booty

Oh, Tiffany at MissUniverse is a viable big booty blonde, she got some belly fat recently, so entered the bbw zone, but according to a few pics she shared on her twitter account, she might have taken care of this. Her service is on the GFE/PSE side (BBBJ, CFS, A+ and co), unlike some other foreign providers.

238_6.jpg

Sorry I couldn't find a booty pic, but it is definitely thick.

Oh, Tiffany at MissUniverse is a viable big booty blonde, she got some belly fat recently, so entered the bbw zone, but according to a few pics she shared on her twitter account, she might have taken care of this. Her service is on the GFE/PSE side (BBBJ, CFS, A+ and co), unlike some other foreign providers.

238_6.jpg

Sorry I couldn't find a booty pic, but it is definitely thick.
What's this missuniverse you speak of?