Things not to ask a provider

jhingy567

TAG Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday everyone.

what are some guidelines/ things not to ask a provider during the session (or even before)? ('provider' also includes soapland girls, DH girls etc)
such a list would've come handy for me. i've probably made many violations already - I'm a curious person and love asking questions. :oops:

to get started, here are some of my ideas:

what's your real name?
how many guys do you see a day?
how many guys have you fucked in your lifetime?
are you on birth control?
why are you (insert something to make her self-conscious) ?
are your parents ashamed of what you do?
can we BBFS? (for most girls)
can we get married?
can i have a discount? (when 'non-negotiable' stamped on her site)

and:
you Like that, you Fucking Retard? (during sex) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
how many guys do you see a day?
well, I think this is pretty normal IMO, almost all providers I met are very opened about their work and wish to talk about it, just don't ask about the income. It's less awkward than trying to talk about a country that you have never visited and know nothing about.
No difference from asking a sale person how many clients he meets a day.

Is it OK to ask how my dick size compares to other nationalities such as French? I already know the answer though.

hmm. i asked something similar actually. probably OK.
i heard in reality, there's not much difference between different nationalities, but rather it is an individual thing.
No kidding?! What a surprise! I always assumed that male babies born in , say, Strasbourg have a much bigger one that those born just a few kilometers on the other side of the Rhine river.

I have more of a problem with girls offering me too much personal info. Stuff about their husbands, exes, etc. One kept showing me pics of her kid, in a totally innocent way, but I felt kind of bad looking at them in that setting.

I’d like to add:
Where do you live?
Do you have a partner/boyfriend/husband?
Do you have a non P4P job?
Shit, ive often asked where they live ( not specific, just ‘you from near here’) and if this is full time employment or a side job.... i thought i was just making conversation... is it that bad?
Also when ive asked, theyve told me and its never a big deal. Usually just small talk between pops etc. had a really interesting convo once with a high end soap girl about financial planning.
As for the partner/bd/husband question, ive never initiated that but have been asked that by pretty much every p4p provider i ever met.

Shit, ive often asked where they live ( not specific, just ‘you from near here’) and if this is full time employment or a side job.... i thought i was just making conversation... is it that bad?
Also when ive asked, theyve told me and its never a big deal. Usually just small talk between pops etc. had a really interesting convo once with a high end soap girl about financial planning.
As for the partner/bd/husband question, ive never initiated that but have been asked that by pretty much every p4p provider i ever met.

I’m very cautious with my own privacy so that’s more my opinion. Maybe the other girls haven’t been that careful or just don’t care much.
Financial planning sounds like an interesting convo ;)
I’ve never asked a client if they have a girlfriend or wife. It’s just nothing I need to know and I’d rather not. Makes things awkward and it’s hard to answer to that. Imo

I would probably avoid:

In a spell hurling cage match including each at their prime casting ability, who would win, Gandalf, Saruman, or Elrond?

Though I really want to know the answer.

The provider might get the wrong idea I am nerdy or something. :)

I often get into this sort of conversation too. Never felt awkward at all. In fact many open right up and explain the situation that led them to this field.
More often than not it is some form of debt.

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
Do you have a stamp card?
Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?
Did I mention we're livestreaming this to Youtube?
When would you like to meet my parents?
Classic.
One of my regular LH has a point system and I always ask if the provider has a point card. I get a discount and she gets the points.

1. Why is there something rather than nothing?
  2. Are facts merely temporary truths?
  3. Is pure reason the ultimate tool for understanding absolute reality and existence?
  4. Why are we always allowed more questions than answers if the questions like reality doesn't hold infinite possibilities we actually can achieve?
  5. Can we transcend thought and existence itself?
  6. What is the death of anything truly?
  7. If there are no limits to intelligence, what is the point of existence?
  8. Why do we feel like anything man made or imagined must certainty govern some sort of reality in some way?
  9. Is thinking without action rational?
  10. Is there really a difference between what is and what isn't other than perception?

So in summary there is only one thing to ask: what is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

when ive asked, theyve told me and its never a big deal.

Japanese agencies often tell girls to set a fake story about themselves e.g. where they live, how old they are, which part of Japan they are from, family, school they went to, real name and stick with it when they talk with their clients to prevent a stalker.
The shop I worked before has two sister shops and I had two separate names for these two shops besides the one I mainly used for the main shop I was working for. Plus two fake real-name in case of being asked and my real real name. It was very confusing at the end.

Last edited: