This is what you get when you help people... fuck that dick !

Reactions: just4fun
T'en fais pas pour des FDP comme lui.....

Pour avoir parcouru tes post, il sont vraiment culotté de te répondre comme de la merde.

Je suis avec toi !!

Reactions: Frenchy
T'en fais pas pour des FDP comme lui.....

Pour avoir parcouru tes post, il sont vraiment culotté de te répondre comme de la merde.

Je suis avec toi !!

Merci! :)

I'm a die hard Rangers fan (sorry bout that) but just a serious Hockey fan at heart. I know what suffering is like but I do have one cup in my lifetime :p

Well.... tonight, the Rangers celebrated the 25th anniversary of their 1994 Stanley Cup championship team by doing something the ‘94 Rangers never did - get shutout.

Well.... tonight, the Rangers celebrated the 25th anniversary of their 1994 Stanley Cup championship team by doing something the ‘94 Rangers never did - get shutout.
They do kinda suck right now that's for sure.

I know your pain.... I know your pain.

You guys talk about pain like you know it. John Snow, you know nothing. Try to be a Ducks fan this year, then you know.

Reactions: DireWolf98
You guys talk about pain like you know it. John Snow, you know nothing. Try to be a Ducks fan this year, then you know.

Lifelong Canucks supporter....

Reactions: MikeH
Meh, why be a Ducks fan ever?

Reactions: Sudsy
Meh, why be a Ducks fan ever?

Hey, I thought we were amongst friends here? It is not polite to criticise other guy's perversions.

Hey, I thought we were amongst friends here? It is not polite to criticise other guy's perversions.
Where's the criticism? Oh, Ducks? (hehehe)

Wasn't their best team in a movie?

Don't you mean "Cannots"?

Beats being a Maple Leafs supporter....

81063301.jpg

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk
Since the Duckies fired his ass yesterday :p

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: just4fun and MikeH