Thoughts on std from oiled HJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageman

TAG Member
Reaction score
What is the general conscenus on the STD risk of an oiled handjob of brief duration?

Obviously no sexual encounter is of zero risk but I would imagine the only risks for this would be syphilis and HPV, more so if you had any broken or sensitive skin on your penis at the time.

I had read they HPV does not transfer from genitals to hands but that cannot be true, an opportunistic virus will do what it can to spread.

Thoughts?

I would also guess that no amount of rubbing alcohol kills hpv virus after the fact.

Joking aside my guess is the general conscensus is the risk is minimal even for HPV especially if oiled.

My assumption is simply the number of dicks those hands have stroked over the years they are bound to have something transmissible.

Question, do any of you married men go for handjobs and then go home to the wife and fuck (not necessarily the same day)?

hard to provide a consensus on this. you need to be more specific. what type of oil was it? coconut oil? olive oil?
and who is the one giving the handjob? we need to know about his/her background, age, race etc...
obviously a crackhead prostitute with open hand sores is more dangerous than a random ladyboy from soi cowboy.

Thai massage place (woman in her late 30’s) using some kind of oil. Not sure. Was all of 2 minutes.

What is the general conscenus on the STD risk of an oiled handjob of brief duration?

Serious answer: Unless the person giving the handjob had been sloppily masturbating immediately before (or occasionally during) the handjob, the risk is effectively zero.

You would have higher levels of risk from splashback at a public urinal.

Your only actual risk would be from common warts.

Yeah, he doesn't spray it actually, but dips his dick in a jar of whiskey.
Sacrilege :eek:

Question, do any of you married men go for handjobs and then go home to the wife and fuck (not necessarily the same day)?

Yes. Sometimes the very same day. I try to wash up beforehand of course though. Get the oil and dried jizz residue off.

I went back just now. She was Chinese, fresh off the boat. I asked to see her hands believe it or not. No visible warts, not that that means anything.

Anyway, that’s it for me. I realize it is not my bag.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I also fondled her tits and touched her crotch over the panties for like 5 seconds.

Thorough alcohol cleaning of hands after that.

rubbing alcohol on your dick and cause male thrush, good job breaking your wee wee.

Status
Not open for further replies.