Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 x 20mins @ 5 - 7,000 each time

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (1,000 for 20 mins)

Language Notes:
Limited Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I've seen any reviews of this place, and those reviews were mixed, so I'd like to share some recent positive experiences at this shop.
Lovely Hand does offer a kaiten course where you can experience three girls on rotation, one after the other, this review, however, is about three separate bookings.

Making a booking
Lovely Hand has a kind of a three-step booking process. First, go to their booth and book your girl and course type; second, go to a pre-determined love hotel and pay a short-term room fee; third, go to your allocated room and wait for your girl, who you then hand over your booking slip to.
I never tried this place for ages given the process seemed a bit mendoksai, but in the end it was pretty painless.
To book, simply follow the directions on their website:
lovely-hand.net

All three of my bookings went slightly differently, but one thing that always shone through was the politeness of the guys manning the booth. None of the surliness that put me off the now-defunct New Hot Point, just genuine customer service skills.
On my first visit I must have looked a bit lost so they greeted me with a 'hello' and handed me the English course menu (options on website). When choosing from the English menu it seems you pay your nomination fee and room fee up front, which accounts for the slightly higher price (not a gaijin tax, thank goodness). I neither got to choose my girl nor her costume. Upon continuing to look lost, one of the guys offered to personally guide me to the nearby love hotel, which was a relief as I couldn't work out which floor it was on.
On my second visit I must've sounded more confident so this time I got the Japanese menu, but again no option to choose girl or costume. At this point I assumed that if there's only one girl available who serves foreigners then you won't get a choice, plus if, as I did, you choose the 20 minute naked course, then there is no point in the girl putting on a costume.
However, on my third visit I must've sounded even more confident, and this time I was given a choice of all the girls working (some 8-9 different faces), regardless of whether or not they claimed to service foreigners.
This has led me to assume that if you're a regular customer and don't engage in any behavior that marks you out as 'foreign', then you'll be allowed your pick of the roster. Maybe others can confirm this?

The service
Lovely Hand is a handjob parlour, with certain other options, including BJ, depending on your service provider's stated preference (check the website for what the staff will and won't do). On each occasion I chose normal hand job with 'light touching'.

My first choice was Mina, an absolute angel. When she knocked on the door and I stuck my head out to say 'dozo' I initially thought there was some mistake. Mina was cute, fresh-faced, clean-cut and very stylishly dressed in raincoat and long skirt. In short, she looked more like an attractive new office temp rather than someone who would frequent a sleazy love hotel. We chatted for a good five minutes, and she was genuinely engaging company. After which we stripped and she nervously began to massage my member. She allowed my hands to roam her chest and as things heated up she asked if it was OK to lube him up. We finished with me standing up while she sat on the edge of the bed, and she had no problem with me pumping her cupped hands until I came all over her pert tits. The polite chat continued all the way to the elevator where she waved me goodbye.

My second visit was with a girl whose named I have completely blanked, which I realize is a bit crap. The website hasn't jogged my memory, however it's quite important as her pics were fairly old and she has filled out quite a bit since. So, as soon as I remember, I'll post an update. She has quirkily-painted fingernails, if that rings a bell for anyone. This time the service was pleasant, unlike the beyond-expectations time I had with Mina. Again, polite chit-chat was followed by stripping naked. This time I decided to try out a number of positions. The hand jobs themselves are a bit amateur in their action, so anything you can do to make yourself comfortable! I tried having her 'milk' me from behind, we did it with her on top, I stood up again. This time I finished with her ample tits dangling down as she straddled me.

My third visit was with the personable Hina-chan. Again, her website pics are dated and she has filled out in the period since. Although not a looker like Mina, she is a lovely girl and was happy to finish me off with a spot of paizuri, even though the website doesn't explicitly offer this - she did call me naughty!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although other reviews suggest YMMV, I can only say good things about Lovely Hand. Mina was magnificent and my other two visits were very pleasant. If you want a guaranteed stunner, this is not your shop, but it seems there are plenty of cute, personable girls on the roster for when you're in the mood for some quick relief.

Review Addendum: 6/16/2019

*update*
Both Mina and the second girl are no longer on the Lovely Hand roster it seems.

However, Hina's profile has recently been updated with more old photos that look nothing like her:
https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2906&lang=en

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review as well as submitting the follow-up today.

Approved: 6/16/2019