threesome with real bisexual girls?

Uncledrew

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I was looking to have a full service threesome with real bisexual girls who will go down on each other and do it all and also let me join. What would be the best way to do this in Tokyo? Or is there bj place where you can get two girls and have them make out too?

If this seems to complex where could I at least see a lesbian sex show?

Thanks!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Contact the ladies advertising in TAG, at least I believe several of them could be happy to pair up for some good time.

There are pink salons that have two girl courses but I believe your chances of getting any girl-girl action in there are close to nil.

With Japanese 3some courses its normal that the girls dont play with each other at all.
I've actually never heard of a Japanese shop offering this. Maybe the delivery healths that service both male and female customers have girls who can team up with each other and play, but i cant confirm this and they would need advanced Japanese to book.

Contact the ladies advertising in TAG, at least I believe several of them could be happy to pair up for some good time.

There are pink salons that have two girl courses but I believe your chances of getting any girl-girl action in there are close to nil.
Correct, we independents here have multiple reviews of threesomes, all in which every party was engaged with each other. Thats the only reviews about that i've seen on TAG so far.

With the "two girls" pinksalon courses, doesn't usually the second girl only come after the first girl left? Or are there double BJ courses?

Reactions: rob040188
With the "two girls" pinksalon courses, doesn't usually the second girl only come after the first girl left? Or are there double BJ courses?

One girl coming after another leaves is a kaiten course. A 3P course is both girls simultaneously.

You can see both on offer at Twintail, for example.

I've found that really hard to find in Tokyo. Yes, you can find some girls who say "yes" I will do a threesome. But, when it comes to playtime they only play the act.
I'm sure there is a few girls in Tokyo that are Full on into threesomes.
But, still looking myself.

There was a review / thread about this before I think. Seemed like the general consensus was Manami + someone Manami recommends based on your preferences and you won't go wrong.

There is also a review of Alice and Anna 3P here https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/3p-alice-in-summerland.13425/#post-92375 which sounds pretty awesome.

As Alice mentions above, a lot of places offer 3P but the girls don't really interact with each other in the way that you are probably hoping for.

AM has a threesome option - you could always ask if any of their girls are really into it. I talked to one many moons ago who said she was fully bisexual and was open to that sort of play, but she's not at AM anymore.