Thx for the add!

Noodleman24

TAG Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the add, wish I would have know about this site for my last visit.

Went to Shinjuku previously and found it awesome. Only had a chance to hit up New Hot Point and am sad to hear that place closed down.

Staying in Shinjuku again in two months, and although I haven't been able to locate any replacement spots to take the place of NHP, I'll keep reading hoping to find some foreigner friendly places within walking distance of Shinjuku station to where it wont cost an arm and a leg. Can't bring em to my hotel, as I'll be traveling with the parents this time.

Happy punting all.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Appreciate the add, wish I would have know about this site for my last visit.

Went to Shinjuku previously and found it awesome. Only had a chance to hit up New Hot Point and am sad to hear that place closed down.

Staying in Shinjuku again in two months, and although I haven't been able to locate any replacement spots to take the place of NHP, I'll keep reading hoping to find some foreigner friendly places within walking distance of Shinjuku station to where it wont cost an arm and a leg. Can't bring em to my hotel, as I'll be traveling with the parents this time.

Happy punting all.
If you are worried about the parents, don’t hesitate to use a love hotel in Kabukicho if you find a Delivery Health which meets your expectations and is affordable.

Just be sure that if by chance you are in Kabukicho to begin with, that the hotel you do choose isn’t next to the one you and your parents are staying at.

If you are worried about the parents, don’t hesitate to use a love hotel in Kabukicho if you find a Delivery Health which meets your expectations and is affordable.

Just be sure that if by chance you are in Kabukicho to begin with, that the hotel you do choose isn’t next to the one you and your parents are staying at.
Thank you for the follow up! Any recommendations for delivery health that caters to those that can only say hello and are open late? I'm thinking of cutting out at night to hit up Golden Gai for a beer and then make my way to Kabukicho while the parents are conked out. I'd like to find a place near a love hotel that won't have someone 50+ plus show up at the door.

Thank you for the follow up! Any recommendations for delivery health that caters to those that can only say hello and are open late? I'm thinking of cutting out at night to hit up Golden Gai for a beer and then make my way to Kabukicho while the parents are conked out. I'd like to find a place near a love hotel that won't have someone 50+ plus show up at the door.
Tons of delivery health operate after midnight in Shinjuku. The issue is always cost.

An easy one that caters to poor English from us heathens is GINGIRA, but it’s expensive as fuck because of gaijin tax. There are a few others but you might be TOFTT there as most of the play is in Ikebukuro and Yoshiwara.

I think almost all delivery shops work until the early morning. That's their main selling point....when all other shops have to close down they can continue 😉

I also have very limited knowledge about Kabukicho, when I order Health I stay in Ikebukuro.

Like mentioned by Requiem Gingira is expensive and offers Gyaru-type girls, Robitdeli is also located in Kabukicho and has reviews from English speaking customers, but is more or less a fetish shop in funny disguise. JK style also dealt with English speaking customers before the pandemic as far as I know....offeres the common schoolgirl theme. Those are the 3 that could potentially work, no guarantee.

I think almost all delivery shops work until the early morning. That's their main selling point....when all other shops have to close down they can continue 😉

I also have very limited knowledge about Kabukicho, when I order Health I stay in Ikebukuro.

Like mentioned by Requiem Gingira is expensive and offers Gyaru-type girls, Robitdeli is also located in Kabukicho and has reviews from English speaking customers, but is more or less a fetish shop in funny disguise. JK style also dealt with English speaking customers before the pandemic as far as I know....offeres the common schoolgirl theme. Those are the 3 that could potentially work, no guarantee.
Thank you Danbo, much appreciated. I think I can sneak away to a place like Asian Feeling during the day, although I do know that those gals aren't Japanese. If there was a place like that near Shinjuku Station with local gals providing the same level of service and allowed me in without knowing the language, that'd be super.

Probably leaning towards JK Style as I've read some decent review, This site is a wealth of information indeed.

I also read a few comments about the Soaplands and will see which are English friendly that wont break the bank. Assuming the time you choose at these places includes multiple pops, as long as you have the energy. And thanks to all who posted about Shady Motion, sounds like a smart move to avoid.

I'll be sure to post my reviews once I'm home. Thanks in advance to all.