120min for 75k (gaijin tax included)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Ao has no profile on cityheaven, but she does have one on the Tiara website. Her availability is not listed though, so I contacted her a week before to make a reservation. To my surprise, she was immediately able to accommodate my requested appointment time/date. I found her LINE on her twitter (https://twitter.com/ao_tiara), which was listed on her Tiara profile page. Communication via LINE was completely in Japanese.

I was stoked to find the former AV star, Rin Aoki, is enjoying a second life as a soapland provider. I started watching AV almost 15 years ago, and as a BBW/boob man, my Rin Aoki was among my favourite performers. Needless to say, when I discovered I could have the chance to enjoy her services, I jumped at the opportunity.

I have been learning Japanese solely through Duolingo; I'm far more comfortable reading/typing Japanese than speaking it. I made the reservation via LINE completely in Japanese, was told that Ao accepts foreigners so long as they can communicate in Japanese, and was told to call the shop the day before to confirm my reservation. (I am Asian and the name I gave sounds like it could be a Japanese name, but I don't know if that matters) On that day, I Google-translated the phrases I would need to confirm my reservation via phone, and called the shop. The phone call was brief, and I was told to call again the next day, 2 hours before my appointment time, to confirm.

The day of, I called the shop again (thanks, Google translate), and made my way to Tiara, arriving 20 minutes before my appointment time. I entered the shop, and before I could complete my sentence あおさんに予約... the tenshu nodded and enthusiastically waved me into a waiting room. A few minutes later he came back with Ao's card (undeniably Rin Aoki), and collected the payment. I waited another ~15 minutes before I was told she was ready.

As I turned the corner, I was greeted by one of my favourite AV performers in a flattering dress. I was filled with a mixture of excitement and nerves as we walked up to the room. I told her this was my first time at a soapland - she smiled and said "welcome" in English. I had brought a little gift from my home country, which I gave to her after we entered the room, and this seemed to break the ice. I tried to communicate in what little Japanese I had learned, and (bless her heart) she told me to "Please speak in English" via her own translate app. She then proceeded to undress me and undress herself.

Now, it's fair to say it has been almost 10 years since Rin Aoki's peak AV days, so understandably she has put on some weight. She was never the slimmest to begin with, but her tits are still magnificent and natural (K cups, she told me with a giggle). As someone who loves big naturals, I had no reservations about being with a BBW. She seems to have kept the weight off her face, and looks as cute as ever.

After undressing, she began to wash me on the pervert-chair, using her considerable knockers to good effect. That made me hard almost immediately. "Big size" she said in English (I won't be surprised if all customers get complimented this way) - I returned the compliment while fondling her boobs, "big size too", as she giggled. After washing, I was asked to relax in the bath while she washed herself. "Do you want to try lotion mat play?" she asked via her translate app. I wasn't about to say no. After a few minutes of her setting it up, I found myself face down on the mat for what would be my virgin mat experience. The short wait had made me semi-soft, but as soon as I felt her bazookas on my back, courtesy of the nuru gel, I was hard again. This continued for a few minutes, until she flipped me over and began servicing me. After a quick HJ and BBBJ (during which I had serious flashbacks to the many AVs I had watched with this exact scene), she capped me and mounted me in reverse CG. Her ass was a sight to behold. After 5-10 minutes, she turned to face me in CG as she continued riding. Here I had access to her magnificent tits, and safe to say I was in heaven. Some DFK ensued as I held her tightly in CG. Then she sat up to ride me with her boobs in full display, and it was again a familiar sight from my AV memory bank. This is the real deal, I thought to myself. This continued for 10-15 minutes as I fondled her, and surprisingly I had not popped, but I could tell she was getting tired. She asked if I wanted to go to the bed, and I obliged. While on the bed, still capped and covered in nuru gel, I asked for a paizuri to complete the AV experience. She gladly obliged, toweling some gel off our bodies but still laughing as my cock was slipping between her tits. They completely engulfed my cock - my "big size" was no match for her big size. "Bakku?" she asked, before we then switched to doggy. If you couldn't tell by now, I'm a tits man, but the sight of her ass in doggy was just as good for me, and in a few minutes I was finished.

"Are you tired?" she asked through her app - I said I was 少し. She ordered us some cold oolong tea as I rested on the bed and she tidied up a little. We ended up chatting (in a mixture of Japanese & English from both of us) about my home country, the gift I had brought her, our shared love for udon, and some other food she recommended I try while in Tokyo - the conversation flowed and I really enjoyed it. I had just enjoyed the first AV + soapland experience of my life, and the chat topped it off nicely. We returned to soak in the bath as she washed me, while giving me some Japanese lessons on body parts (it's crazy how difficult the Japanese words are for your 5 fingers). I was drying off and getting dressed as the call came to signal the end of the 120minutes. She walked me down and she hugged me goodbye before giving me a peck on the lips.

The shop staff (there were now 4 of them) thanked me as I left, and I betrayed my poor Japanese as I misunderstood who the cab waiting outside was for. "上野駅?" I asked the staff, before I was firmly rebuffed. I realised my mistake as a few seconds later another customer exited the shop and boarded the taxi waiting for him. I laughed to myself as I made my way to Minowa station on foot.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was my first soapland experience, and I understand that not everyone may want their provider to be a (slightly) older, BBW ex-AV star. But overall I was very pleased with the experience; Tiara may be on the pricy side for gaijin - but the whole experience, from booking to Ao's impeccable service - makes it worth it in my book.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

I was eyeing another girl from Tiara, but then I noticed the Foreigners X label on her twitter profile. Maybe I should've tried asking anyway but too late. I am spent and am going home on Sunday.

But good to know that the place isn't intrinsically against foreigners. 75k is also cheaper than Versailles. Pretty sure I remember seeing the 65k price tag on their website so they are probably charging a 10k gaijin tax.

I was eyeing another girl from Tiara, but then I noticed the Foreigners X label on her twitter profile. Maybe I should've tried asking anyway but too late. I am spent and am going home on Sunday.

But good to know that the place isn't intrinsically against foreigners. 75k is also cheaper than Versailles. Pretty sure I remember seeing the 65k price tag on their website so they are probably charging a 10k gaijin tax.
That is correct, gaijin tax is 10k. Some girls may drop it if you see them enough.

I noticed the Foreigners X label on her twitter profile. Maybe I should've tried asking anyway
No, you made the right call in letting her be.

The guys that insist on asking the girls who clearly indicate they don't want foreign customers are, quite frankly, dicks.

Reactions: hrbb
I noticed the Foreigners X label on her twitter profile. Maybe I should've tried asking anyway but too late.
Both the girls from Tiara I tried did not indicate Foreigner NG.

As @Sudsy says, if a girl's profile clearly states she doesn't accept foreigners, I wouldn't bother.

Reactions: Sudsy