Tiara Kawasaki - Young Kanna

Service Name:
Kawasaki Tiara (川崎Tiara~ティアラ~)

Provider Name:
Kanna

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.dto.jp/gal/3837418

Appointment Length & Costs:
27,000 yen + 3,000 yen (paid a penalty cost to the driver) + 5,800 for 4 hours Imperial Suite

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, all communications were solely in Japanese. This shop is willing to deal with foreigners, but believe me when I say that based on what you will read below you REALLY want to make sure that you don't screw up like I did and have a command of everything before making your phone call. I am giving all of these details just to show how even someone with my Japanese ability can royally fuck up everything and ruining an evening.

Setup

Fresh and ready to play this month, I went forth looking into new talent from deriheru in the Kawasaki area. Several of the shops look promising, but Tiara has had a decent batting average for me and I just wanted a cute face to expel my genetic material onto, so I went ahead and gave them a call.

Choosing

The tencho answered with a pleasant tone, knowing it was the horny gaijin that calls every month or so for one of their girls to jizz on them, so he immediately pointed out that Kanna was a new girl on the roster who was okay with it. Loading up her profile on DTO, I have to say that I was pretty impressed; one particular shot of her in the nude in her diary really had my groin going, so without thinking I ordered her up for 80 minutes. The phone call went kind of like this:

Tencho: Where do you want to meet her? Me: I'd like to meet her at the Bali An in Kawasaki. Tencho: ...the Bali An? (Says something intangible). Are you sure? Me: Yes. Tencho: Okay...she'll be there in about an hour.

Waiting eagerly, I took a look at her profile and realized then that she was 18 years old! While I realize some guys prefer that young, for me it has been nothing but negative experiences, so I was starting to feel skeptical.
Then I started to get really skeptical when about an hour and twenty minutes passed. Then the tencho called me:

Tencho: Sir, can you give your hotel and room number again? Me: Yes! The Bali An in Kawasaki. Tencho: Are you sure?
Frustrated, I get up, and I go to look at my room key in horror.

1662650496514.png

...Oops.

Me: Sorry, I made a huge mistake. I meant the "Gran Bali" Resort in Kawasaki. Tencho: What?!

I won't go into detail about this, but I will say that the man was furious, and he had every single right to be. It turns out there IS a Bali An Resort in Kawasaki, specifically in the Mizonokuchi area (funny that I used to live there and never knew about any of this stuff.)

1662651040469.png
💡Not-so-Pro Tip: If your Japanese is crap and you
can get away with ordering girls via deriheru,
good for you. Just by no means screw up the
name of the fucking hotel you are staying at like I
did.

Still, after a barrage of insults, him mocking my foreign sounding Japanese while I profusely apologized saying 大変申し訳ございません over and over and over, I felt so dejected and demoralized that I was so close to hanging up. Despite that, we still managed to get the girl to crawl into the hotel with me for 60 minutes, yet I knew at this point that any play that was going to happen this evening was going to wrought with anxiety and guilt that should never be part of why I'd come to this shop.

The girl arrived nearly an hour and a half later, half asleep herself. She had me call the tencho and I apologized one more time, and he said, "it's okay, just pay the cost of her driver fee to come from don't screw up next time." As there are few options for us gaijin in general, the last thing I wanted to do was add to our communal pressure by fucking this one up, so hopefully if any of you guys call them in the future things will go well with no hassle moving forward.

The Lady

Most importantly, Kanna is unbelievably fucking hot. Young, pristine skin, and a great smile. Gentle cheeks, big soft eyes, and a cute giggle. She is very slim, with gentle waistline and great hips. Her breasts are cute with small but pleasant nipples. Her ass is supple and well shaped, though not a full on heart-shape or particularly sizeable; moreso quite the standard to your typical Japanese hottie. Anyway, as usual Kawasaki Tiara never fails to deliver on physical beauty.

Despite all of that, Kanna's personality is still in development. Conversation-wise, well...what can you expect to hear from an 18 year old who joined this shop just weeks before? (Probably literally after she graduated high school in March? We started off talking about where we are from, then a little bit about foods. I moved in to kiss her, and she her lips and skin was so soft to the touch I was beyond impressed.

Playtime

After brushing our teeth and showering, we moved over to the bed, where she laid down beside me and gently kissed me. I reached in to touch her beautifully shaved pussy, whereupon when touching she immediately seized my hand to guide me.

I could be wrong, but I am guessing Kanna is still trying to get used to being touched down there. So to respect that space, I asked her what she wanted me to do. She guided my hand to the hood of her clit and asked me to rub gently and slowly. I did, and she started to get really wet. Her moans were cute, and she started to caress my hairy chin and say "kawaii."
Now normally I would be totally into this, but the anxiety from dealing with the shop was still weighing in the back of my mind, and I just couldn't really focus on anything. Seeing as that she was likely just not stimulated enough and not interested in becoming so, I decided I'd at least try to get her to taste my miserable dick and whatever miserable splooge would fire out of it with some good BBJ.

She turned around and began to give me a BBJ. As expected she was quite inexperienced, but I think I would have enjoyed it a bit more if things had gone better overall from the get go. We moved from the bed to the couch, with her well aware of what sort of humiliation I was going to give her she continued to tease my head.

And well...nope, no cum. The shop rep called and told us that time was up, and seeing as that I didn't feel like arguing with that man anymore I just thanked them, paid, and packed up with her. Kanna looked almost as miserable as me at the end of that, saying over and over that she wanted to see me shoot a big load all over her face. Maybe she was fucking with me; maybe some way to get me to come back; maybe it's the truth - at this point all I could think about was getting home to my pillow to wallow in self-pity until I fell asleep, so I smiled and lied to her saying we'd get some ribenji some day.

Wrap up

We took a quick cleanup shower and left the hotel together. Kanna gave me one quick kiss on the elevator on the way out, with a slight look of concern and holding my hand. I think she could tell I genuinely liked her but that something else was bothering me, and I am also guessing she was shielded from all this information about my fuck up in the process as well. I was totally fine with it that way anyway.

It was already 3am by this point and despite having blue balls, I sauntered home listlessly wondering why I do this shit in the first place. Fuck my life.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The shop didn't demand a full payment for 80 minutes despite me screwing up, so I can't really be angry at them for that. The shop rep could have not said so many horrible things about foreigners that made me feel like a waste of oxygen, but he likely deals with this shit from other customers, so I have to give him at least 2/5. Kanna is adorable, but her technique and GFE is lousy. Give her a shot if you like inexperienced cutie pies.

Attachments

• 1662651022540.png
    1662651022540.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thanks for your excellent report --- I did have to laugh at the situation although I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time.

Approved: 9/18/2022

Reactions: requiemmorrow
When considering the sheer amount of "late-night" content that you contribute and the amount of hotels with the word "Bali" in the title.

I feel like this may have been an inevitability. lol

As always thanks for another pleasant read.

I laughed really hard but obviously you didn't deserve rascist slurs from shopkeeper.
You deserved plenty of irritation and to be charged for their wasted time.

Anyways, a great story!
And IramaSki is obviously on to something, the amount of Bali is crazy!

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I laughed really hard but obviously you didn't deserve rascist slurs from shopkeeper.
You deserved plenty of irritation and to be charged for their wasted time.

Anyways, a great story!
And IramaSki is obviously on to something, the amount of Bali is crazy!
Agreed. It was a humbling experience that I needed to go through once just to remind myself not to fuck around.

It is my sincerest hope that none of you ever, ever have to hear the shit I heard that evening. One of the slurs included calling me a certain kind of animal brown people don't like to be called...
The most offensive thing, though, was making fun of my Japanese accent. I have worked super hard to make sure I sound pretty good; and it is so ridiculous for him to do that considering just how easy it is to mock the Japanese accent of English.
(Just ask a Japanese to shout "I LOVE EARTH" in Shibuya and rejoice.)

Anyway, lesson learned. Anytime I call a shop now I explain in vivid detail the hotel, probably to the annoyance of the shop rep, but better safe than sorry.