120 minutes, 60k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Another day off, another journey to punter land. Was keen to go back to Tiara for a spin. It's been raining recently and I thought that with the rain, there wouldn't be many punters brave enough to leave their warm, dry conclaves. I was wrong. Walked in to Tiara at around 1300 and everything was booked until 1630. Only Reona and Marina were available and Marina had bigger assets. Standard both have great service etc. by the staff. Enough time to head off to Akiba and do some shopping then. (Animate was super-crowded). 60k in the hole.

Come back ready to go, about 10 minutes beforehand and apparently she's already been waiting for 30 minutes. The previous customer left early. That's ok. At the staircase she has the classic cosmesis surgery face, sort of what Kirara Asuka looks like now. Sharp nose, filled face, etc. She's not tall and has a little bit of tummy fat but you can't really have natural jugs that are decent with a super slim body, those girls don't work at soaps. She has sweaty hands and we go up the stairs. I had another big night out drinking the night before and was a bit hungover. She notices my accent and asks if I'm half. I'll take it. Made it easier actually to not have to pretend I'm Japanese.

Anyway, to the room, sit down, and we undress. She lets me undress her and she has some nice jugs indeed. I'd say the I's are actually spot on this time.

Looks: Decent. 8/10.
Age: Probably close to end of 20s. (Not just taken from her looks but also deduced from conversation)
Body: Short-ish. Nice soft jugs. I's are probably right. A bit of tummy fat. Not the biggest ass,
Attitude: Some sharp questions, overall was pleasant and don't have much to complain about.
Service: Would have liked more kissing and BBBJ. You are there for those assets so play around in different positions to get a good look at them. Doesn't let you thrust deep.
unvaccinated

While we undress she gets to business. What do you do for work. What did you do for new year. Where is your hometown. Was interviewed quite heavily. Not the biggest turn on.

A peck on the lips starts the session and she asks me to lie down straight away. I prefer to have some fun sitting up or standing first though. No further kissing, pretty much the whole session. She goes to the nipples and slowly caresses the junior before continuing with a decent HJ. I was expecting some decent BBBJ action but instead she just starts riding me. Well, ok. I guess I get to play around with those nice boobs while she's on top. CG is decent, but she's careful to get her face out of the way, so no kissing, and she doesn't like her nipples touched too much. Still, plenty of boob massage and head in marshmallow land so I'm not complaining too much. She gets tired and we do doggy, nice to see them swing back and forth vigorously. She's not too tight, but my junior is not massive so I probably don't have a good grip on it. I'm nearly there unfortunately, and it's only been 10 minutes or so. We go to mish and I like to have a girl's legs up in the air while I pound deep but she is pretty strong with her legs, immovable. I manage to manoeuvre myself into a position I can get my hands over her boobs and then thrust away. Fire in the hole. I get my dick out quickly so I can see the creampie but she teases and says that it'll go everywhere, let her know so that she can put some tissues to catch the juice. Decent first go. I wanted to thrust more especially in mish but she definitely fought back and didn't want it deep. That's ok.

Bathtime. I love my baths, as you all know already. Zone out in the bath and she hops in. Some more talk. At this point I've already been interviewed heaps and she goes on to talk about her travels, how she can't go anywhere. She then talks about vaccinations and says she has had 0. I don't mind, but I'm sure some punters may mind. She says a few of the girls in the shop have had 0, microchips and lab experiments and whatever. Yeah, ok, not going to start an argument in the middle of a sesh.

Unfortunately I have to leave early so no mat play, she showers me, and I'm ready to go again. This time I ask for some BBBJ action and she does a slow gentle BBBJ for no more than 5 minutes before going back to the HJ. She's not too keen and judging by the way she pays lots of attention to her face when she's cleaning, mirror etc., she is probably very face conscious, has also most likely spent quite a bit of money there. I've had enough of the HJ though and ask her to ride me again. I really just want to play those assets more and we do CG, reverse CG, mish, lots of fondling more and a second load goes in. The sex isn't great but the boobs are amazing. Not too intimate if that is what you are looking for.

I don't really feel like a third round and she talk a bit more, shower, then I'm off.

The session was decent. I think you have to realistic about what you want. There is lots of boob for you to enjoy and the service is ok. It's definitely not intimate, GFE or PSE, it's probably more soapE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Just beware she is unvaccinated, if you are worried about that kind of stuff

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023

The Japanese culture always confuse me. Some girls put vaccination status on their profile. But, very few of them mention the STI prevention, e.g. prep, hpv vax, hep vax, etc.

STI prevention, e.g. prep, hpv vax, hep vax, etc.
Do you publish yours on a website where we can see it?

I don't think that has anything to do with culture.
Agreed.

The whole C19 vaccination status thing is just a fad and the current social expectation to publish it, will fade away over time.

Just like I've told other people, if you're concerned about these other tests and preventive measures - they have no legal obligation to tell you or show you any documents/results.

The whole C19 vaccination status thing is just a fad and the current social expectation to publish it, will fade away over time.

Yeah, in the beginning people also added this stuff to there Tinder profiles and whatnot because everybody thought being vaccinated meant you couldn't infect others.....by now it is common knowledge that it doesn't stop spreading of the virus at all. Adding this information to any kind of profile has no value anymore.

Yeah, in the beginning people also added this stuff to there Tinder profiles and whatnot because everybody thought being vaccinated meant you couldn't infect others.....by now it is common knowledge that it doesn't stop spreading of the virus at all. Adding this information to any kind of profile has no value anymore.
Yeah, I remember seeing that same nonsense being spread around and just shook my head.

It may not be something I actively need to know but if someone states they're vaccinated, I at least can tell they're not knobheads :)

Reactions: Pudding
Do you publish yours on a website where we can see it?

Agreed.

Just like I've told other people, if you're concerned about these other tests and preventive measures - they have no legal obligation to tell you or show you any documents/results.
I definitely keep the secret to myself. And I respect people publish or conceal their status.

When it comes to sex industry and health condition, I believe STI is more important than the covid. Personally, covid wouldn't be the most concerned issue in 2023. STI is all about risk management. Just understand and take the risks.