Guest viewing is limited

Tiara (SL) Tiara, Nene - Worst soapland experience ever!!!!!!!!!!

Former AV star Aoki Rin works at this store and uses the name Ao. I’ve always been a big fan of hers, and have always wanted to try this shop with her.

But if I look at the reviews of this shop in the Japanese forums, they’re also pretty bad. Given how much it costs, with the membership fees and so on, I’m patiently waiting for other alternatives to eventually arise.

Thanks a lot for your review.

https://tiara.tokyo/smart/profile.php?id=ao

Dang i’m sorry that happened to you. I might take one for the team on trying out Mirai next time i’m in japan. After looking at her twitter she looks like my type of girl. Hopefully i’ll be able to get BBFS with her if i’m lucky. It will be awhile but i’ll 100% for sure write an in-depth review if I do decide to spend my time with her.

Rin is pretty old now (late 30s probably) and not keeping herself in the best of shape.
At this shope, Alice is AV actress Mion Hazuki (Haduki), as long as you go early in her shift when she is still energetic, I can recommend... Another recommendation in the same body type (boobs) is Karin, who I have been with many times.
Tiara the shop is not crap, but Nene is a known "landmine".

Reactions: Swiftyooh