Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Booking
Fresh off my first soapland experience with the delightful Ao, I was planning to make the most of my time in Tokyo to scratch the AV itch again. Enter Reon (Fujisawa Rio) - also at Tiara. Amongst the many providers at this self-professed high-class soapland, they certainly have my type of AV performer - big tits, BBW. Having had success booking Ao a few days prior, I used the same modus operandi: princess reservation with Reon directly on LINE (courtesy of her cityheaven profile) for the booking. Despite my poor Japanese proficiency, I could muster the few Japanese phrases I needed to secure the booking thanks to Google translate.

On the day of my appointment, I arrived 20 minutes early to Tiara. I was directed to the waiting room, handed a hot towel, cold drink and a box of mints, and shortly after presented with Reon's card. Yup, that's Fujisawa Rio alright. I paid the fee, and about 10 minutes later I was told that Reon was ready for me. Small sample size, but Tiara certainly seems to be punctual with their reservations.

The Lady
I was greeted at the foot of the stairs by Reon - cute smile and bob haircut and all. After we entered the room and she undressed me, she herself got undressed. I clearly have a type, and throughout her AV career she has definitely put on some weight, but fair warning - Reon has gained more pounds, cellulite and stretch marks even from her latest AV. She's clearly confident with her body, and her cute, bubbly nature more than made up for any perceived imperfections with her body.

The Action
After some small talk about where I'm from, it seemed Reon wanted to skip the shower/wash and head straight into the bath. She followed me in, then propped my lower body above hers so that she could access my cock. I think I've heard this referred to as the "periscope". "Why did you nominate me?" I think she asked, and I responded that it was because I had seen her AVs. She seemed very pleased at this, as she teased my cock with her hands and her tits. She asked how many times I wanted to do it today, and I raised two fingers (being realistic, knowing my own limitations). It wasn't long before she motioned us over to the bed.

Her constant communication is something that I really enjoyed throughout - she was constantly asking if I was okay, what my favourite position is, to let her know if she's going too fast, or too slow, or if I wanted to switch it up. I really appreciate this - it showed she really cares; no wonder she is usually fully booked out in advance. Many times throughout our conversation she repeated "I love sex. Very much" in her adorable, limited English, and I was inclined to believe her. Her moans may have been a bit overdone, but I do believe she enjoys fucking.

Once on the bed, she kneeled in front of me and started with a CBJ. I thought it was adorable how everytime she blew me, she would fold her arms beneath her ("look Ma, no hands"). We switched to missionary so I could see her glorious tits jiggling. After switching to doggy (which I later learned was her favourite) and pounding her considerable ass, I was done with my first shot with barely 40 minutes on the clock.

We rested with some cold drinks that were delivered to the room, and chatted extensively through the use of our translate apps. She asked about my favourite AV actresses, and I learned that filming an AV is typically a 16-consecutive-hour affair, and that she feels she lacks the stamina to keep that up.

Our second round started as I went to DATY. She thanked me with a BBBJ before I laid back and asked her to ride me. I don't think she had the stamina or dexterity for squatting CG, but she could still ride me and grind with her hips, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Being a BBW, her body almost completely enveloped mine as she leaned forward - and I mean that in the best way possible. We switched to doggy as I tried to finish, but despite a good 15-20 minutes, it was evident that I was not going to cum a second time. We still enjoyed more conversation as she washed me to end the session before hugging me goodbye.

The Exit
I am only adding this section so readers are aware of what happens when leaving Tiara (and possibly other soaplands). My previous time with Ao, I had simply walked out of Tiara and made my way on foot to Minowa station, but this time was different. It was about 10 minutes before the hour, and I was ushered into the bar/waiting room, where 3 other customers were waiting. The staff asked me something in Japanese (I later realised he was asking if I would like the shop to arrange transport back to the station), and my response in a mixture of hand gestures and mumbled half-Japanese must have confused him as much as he confused me. There was a flurry of activity as multiple staff entered and exited the room, and 2 more customers finished their sessions and occupied the remaining 2 seats in the waiting room - we were now shoulder-to-shoulder. Upon the hour, everything finally made sense to me, as the waiting customers were called to their waiting taxis or rides. The staff must have been able to make out "Minowa" from what I mumbled, as I was then asked if I minded sharing a ride with another customer to the station, to which I responded with relief "daijoubu". We then sat in the Vellfire in silence as the driver dropped us off around the corner from Minowa station.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I highly recommend Reon for anyone who enjoys big tits, big ass, or BBW. Her service is top notch, and she's a lovely person to talk to, even if your Japanese ability is as basic as mine.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

Title of Your Review:
Tiara - Reon (Fujisawa Rio)

Soapland Name:
Tiara

Soapland Provider Name:
Reon, https://tiara.tokyo/profile.php?id=reon

Soapland Website:
https://tiara.tokyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min for 75,000yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Booking

Fresh off my first soapland experience with the delightful Ao, I was planning to make the most of my time in Tokyo to scratch the AV itch again. Enter Reon (Fujisawa Rio) - also at Tiara. Amongst the many providers at this self-professed high-class soapland, they certainly have my type of AV performer - big tits, BBW. Having had success booking Ao a few days prior, I used the same modus operandi: princess reservation with Reon directly on LINE (courtesy of her cityheaven profile) for the booking. Despite my poor Japanese proficiency, I could muster the few Japanese phrases I needed to secure the booking thanks to Google translate.

On the day of my appointment, I arrived 20 minutes early to Tiara. I was directed to the waiting room, handed a hot towel, cold drink and a box of mints, and shortly after presented with Reon's card. Yup, that's Fujisawa Rio alright. I paid the fee, and about 10 minutes later I was told that Reon was ready for me. Small sample size, but Tiara certainly seems to be punctual with their reservations.

The Lady
I was greeted at the foot of the stairs by Reon - cute smile and bob haircut and all. After we entered the room and she undressed me, she herself got undressed. I clearly have a type, and throughout her AV career she has definitely put on some weight, but fair warning - Reon has gained more pounds, cellulite and stretch marks even from her latest AV. She's clearly confident with her body, and her cute, bubbly nature more than made up for any perceived imperfections with her body.

The Action
After some small talk about where I'm from, it seemed Reon wanted to skip the shower/wash and head straight into the bath. She followed me in, then propped my lower body above hers so that she could access my cock. I think I've heard this referred to as the "periscope". "Why did you nominate me?" I think she asked, and I responded that it was because I had seen her AVs. She seemed very pleased at this, as she teased my cock with her hands and her tits. She asked how many times I wanted to do it today, and I raised two fingers (being realistic, knowing my own limitations). It wasn't long before she motioned us over to the bed.

Her constant communication is something that I really enjoyed throughout - she was constantly asking if I was okay, what my favourite position is, to let her know if she's going too fast, or too slow, or if I wanted to switch it up. I really appreciate this - it showed she really cares; no wonder she is usually fully booked out in advance. Many times throughout our conversation she repeated "I love sex. Very much" in her adorable, limited English, and I was inclined to believe her. Her moans may have been a bit overdone, but I do believe she enjoys fucking.

Once on the bed, she kneeled in front of me and started with a CBJ. I thought it was adorable how everytime she blew me, she would fold her arms beneath her ("look Ma, no hands"). We switched to missionary so I could see her glorious tits jiggling. After switching to doggy (which I later learned was her favourite) and pounding her considerable ass, I was done with my first shot with barely 40 minutes on the clock.

We rested with some cold drinks that were delivered to the room, and chatted extensively through the use of our translate apps. She asked about my favourite AV actresses, and I learned that filming an AV is typically a 16-consecutive-hour affair, and that she feels she lacks the stamina to keep that up.

Our second round started as I went to DATY. She thanked me with a BBBJ before I laid back and asked her to ride me. I don't think she had the stamina or dexterity for squatting CG, but she could still ride me and grind with her hips, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Being a BBW, her body almost completely enveloped mine as she leaned forward - and I mean that in the best way possible. We switched to doggy as I tried to finish, but despite a good 15-20 minutes, it was evident that I was not going to cum a second time. We still enjoyed more conversation as she washed me to end the session before hugging me goodbye.

The Exit
I am only adding this section so readers are aware of what happens when leaving Tiara (and possibly other soaplands). My previous time with Ao, I had simply walked out of Tiara and made my way on foot to Minowa station, but this time was different. It was about 10 minutes before the hour, and I was ushered into the bar/waiting room, where 3 other customers were waiting. The staff asked me something in Japanese (I later realised he was asking if I would like the shop to arrange transport back to the station), and my response in a mixture of hand gestures and mumbled half-Japanese must have confused him as much as he confused me. There was a flurry of activity as multiple staff entered and exited the room, and 2 more customers finished their sessions and occupied the remaining 2 seats in the waiting room - we were now shoulder-to-shoulder. Upon the hour, everything finally made sense to me, as the waiting customers were called to their waiting taxis or rides. The staff must have been able to make out "Minowa" from what I mumbled, as I was then asked if I minded sharing a ride with another customer to the station, to which I responded with relief "daijoubu". We then sat in the Vellfire in silence as the driver dropped us off around the corner from Minowa station.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I highly recommend Reon for anyone who enjoys big tits, big ass, or BBW. Her service is top notch, and she's a lovely person to talk to, even if your Japanese ability is as basic as mine.
Awesome review. Big fan of her work hehe. There’s some info out there in Japanese reviews saying she doesn’t do DFK, did you have the same experience?

Awesome review. Big fan of her work hehe. There’s some info out there in Japanese reviews saying she doesn’t do DFK, did you have the same experience?
Thanks! I'm glad to see a fellow fan.

That's interesting - one of her first LINE replies to me when setting up the reservation was that "キスもフレンチキスでお願いしたい", or that she would totally like to have DFK during our session. Not sure if that was in response to the Japanese reviews you mentioned. Our session was indeed filled with DFK.

Incidentally, yesterday I saw that she retweeted another provider, implying that that provider was in hospital because a customer used his spit as lube :yuck:. So maybe that suggests Reon might be rethinking the whole DFK / customer's saliva business. I guess YMMV

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-26 110914.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-26 110914.png
    629.2 KB · Views: 136
フレンチキス in Japanese actually usually means LFK rather than DFK (ディープキス)

More wasei eigo — it’s used counter to its English meaning
Thanks! I'm glad to see a fellow fan.

That's interesting - one of her first LINE replies to me when setting up the reservation was that "キスもフレンチキスでお願いしたい", or that she would totally like to have DFK during our session. Not sure if that was in response to the Japanese reviews you mentioned. Our session was indeed filled with DFK.

Incidentally, yesterday I saw that she retweeted another provider, implying that that provider was in hospital because a customer used his spit as lube :yuck:. So maybe that suggests Reon might be rethinking the whole DFK / customer's saliva business. I guess YMMV

Reactions: SquidCity
Ah OK thanks! Didn't know that. Anyway there was both DFK and LFK during our session

If you do end up visiting Reon, I'd love to hear about your experience!
Looking into checking this place out! but i do not see the LINE info anywhere, and i dont really feel like making a Twitter account LOL