walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120m 70k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
sign language or i tink she know, she tink i know

Details of the Encounter:
Tiara, been there 3 times, was 95k initially, now i tink can get 70k.
been to 2 other shops, girl told me previously they were frm tiara.
competition , i believe, some switch shop, some left soapland.

first visit was may17, after one soap girl frm other shop mention tiara can get raw, so went on the same week, and indeed raw.
before that, ever went before, eager for jessica, the guy offer me 75k but she not avaible so went away, after dat shop girl tip off raw, i finally went my first time.
last visit was jessica aug17, very lucky able to get her before she left the shop.
the second one was her ,suzu すず, few days before jessica.(both condom).

i just recongnise her face she was a jav w/o searching through her profile. cause she look innocent and cute in 1-2 movies i recall. 藍里ゆな(あいざとゆな)
she got cup J, wat is cup J, i know is bigger than I, haha.
http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=suzu
the guy said she is ok, surprise not difficult to book a JAV there, as some doesn't do like LM and hisyo.(she still very available, but read further on, if u really hook on by now).

well, she got very big breast, and a round tummy, haha.
but she is not fat, pot belly, and she is sweet, very sweet.
We both sat in the tub, she look straight into my eyes, like no stranger, and a sweet smile.
she like me, i can tell, cause i oso have a pot belly oso, on par, but now i got no more tummy(17 kg lost).
she told me she indeed work as JAV b4, but only for a year only.
i floated semi and she did bj(breast job) on me, that what j cup for.

So, going into her,..........ouch.
she is tight, i cannot go in, partly my size, but she is tight.
so tight, every time i did a long trust, once i start to retract, i will find resistance going in again, gate close again, her musle clsoe back again.
like screwing a virgin, so hard, and at one time, she used her hand to feel her below, maybe she tot she bleed.
i feel bit of sorry, it indeed cause me to feel bit guilty and the feeling demoralize me a bit and soften my dick a bit(i not sadist anw).

But she is ok, no complain, and intial binding position.
it give her a open up position, i need to use more on my waist power and strength.
i have not lose weight yet , and find bit of tiring.
that why i decide to lose 17kg weight partly bcos of this(for jessica and toki oso), to be more agile and waist strength.
I like sports, man, i was a athletic once, and always will be, it din take me long(just 2 months) to gain back my shape.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
it was a very good experience, with a very tight girl.
of all the 40 trip soapland visit, she was the tightest.
so basically need some skills and positions to do, so basically need to train up physically then can.
Bit difficult to screw,, maybe small cock ppl ok.
i don't really like tight, i prefer smooth long hours journey, but it is a very good experience.
Fugging difficult.

Last edited:
sign language or i tink she know, she tink i know
inout.gif

Also Good job on the weight loss. It definitely is easier having been athletic in the past. Lost 10kg myself since Christmas.

inout.gif

Also Good job on the weight loss. It definitely is easier having been athletic in the past. Lost 10kg myself since Christmas.

it is actually more for myself rather to said is for them.
i just need some stupid excuse to inspire me to train up myself.
when life is too easy, need to look for some defeats to get myself back on my feet(running feet) again.

Damn, I've been searching for a soapland like this, everybody has huge boobs, that's what I need haha. Can't afford 70k though, guess I need to ask shachou for a raise

Can't tell where you're from, do you know what's their policy for foreigners?

maybe small cock ppl ok.

I found this suggestion funny somehow... (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) thanks for the review! These places are a too expensive for my budget though, but very informative. :p

some huge boobs can be slightly fat, watch out for their waistline in the photo websites
jessica her waist is quite slim,some big boob girls have their waist bigger than their boobs.
i not sure their foreign policy, i dun speak Japanese at all, but i am asian and they always like to talk to me in Japanese very first time they met me, cos i dun look fair or dark.

if you have problem going in most of the even foreign friendly shop, i tink makeup or DH will not have much problem.
but i tink tiara shld b ok.

I found this suggestion funny somehow... (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) thanks for the review! These places are a too expensive for my budget though, but very informative. :p
they are still ppl willing to pay for 75k, 77k.
now i try to stick to not exceed 70k policy, it is quite a stiff price i would said.
discount is always attractive and act as a incentives.
tiara used to be top high end, 95k for foreigners.

Sex appeal - 7.5 (she is cute and friendly looking, if she got a slimmer waist than her breast will be more outstanding)
Attitude- 8 (she make a customer feel important)
performance - 6.5
satisfaction/value for money - 6.5 (love making is still a bit difficultly hard)
overall - 28.5 /40

Reactions: Majora
Sex appeal - 7.5 (she is cute and friendly looking, if she got a slimmer waist than her breast will be more outstanding)
Attitude- 8 (she make a customer feel important)
performance - 6.5
satisfaction/value for money - 6.5 (love making is still a bit difficultly hard)
overall - 28.5 /40

This is a great way to review!