Mr Cat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tiffany

Date of Encounter:
May 2015

Contact Method:
http://tokyo.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...e-you-a-great-experience-genuine-pics/2975952

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hour 25.000yen (had to negotiate a little)

Type/Location:
Akasaka, hotel centurion

Language Notes:
English

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Met with her last week after work. I was a bit nervous at first but was fine after meeting her in front of her hotel.
Her pictures are accurate although slightly enhanced. She is petite, really nice body, soft skin, fake but really nice boobs.

After entering her room (she stays with 2 other girls apparently) I pay. Then we undress and go take a shower.
She washes my cock, we make out a little but no real dfk.
Then back to the bed (on the sheets not in...) we make out some more and then she proceed to the bbbj. It was not amazing but just ok.
Then she puts the condom on me and we start having good sex. She wasn't wet and immediately put lube when I tried to finger her. Anyway her pussy was tight and nice, and I blew rather rapidly, maybe halfway through the session. She takes off the condom, clean my dick, and back to shower. Then we went back to the bed and she gives me the shittiest massage ever. Once I feel ready for round two I turn and tell her : "alright let's do number 2" which she decline saying that I am entitled to come only once (wtf I think), I replied that I payed for 1 hour not one shot to which she replies "so what?"
I feel the atmosphere isn't so good and decide not to insist.

I put my clothes on and leave the room.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In short she was nice enough, really cute but she was really not gfe at all. More like let's get done with it. And not enjoying herself unfortunately.
I prefer a girl who is more excited about the job

Reactions: Desktop
Thanks for taking one for the team. Seen the ad & always wondered what's the downside going to be.
Price is lower than expected.

slightly enhanced
no real dfk
just ok [bbbj]
immediately put lube
shittiest massage ever
she decline
"so what?"
atmosphere isn't so good
not gfe at all
not enjoying herself
1hour 25.000yen

Hell! That is a 3?! やさしい, Mr Cat, ヤサシイ!

I put 3 because she was really cute, and sex was good. Just she isn't gfe which could be fine for others. What bugged me the most was that she didn't allow second round.

She wasn't wet and immediately put lube when I tried to finger her.

Possibly her lady bits are aftermarket addons?

Reactions: John Chavers
Or she had a long day, or she wasn't turned on, or I didn't work that hard to make her wet...

If I had the shadow of a doubt about her ladyness I wouldn't have done her.

Girls using lube in this industry isn't rare

Once I feel ready for round two I turn and tell her : "alright let's do number 2" which she decline saying that I am entitled to come only once (wtf I think), I replied that I payed for 1 hour not one shot to which she replies "so what?"

Mr Cat says this is GFE. I say Wife Experience.

My suggestion is that when we contact these freelancers we ask them how many pops in that one hour.

Reactions: Mr Cat
Having a lousy massage is maybe even worse than having bad sex :(
It can tell so much about a girl not wanting to bring any intimacy to the moment.

Why give a shitty massage if they give a massage just cuddle or some other shit that would've probably at least helped the GFE